Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this cheating

putting crosshairs for the knife?
    ive always wondered this, now that im getting more into knifing....
    :thumbsup:

Re: is this cheating

lol well i added crosshairs to the knife in my mod but punkbuster would kick you if you edited the original game files.

Comment

use a whiteboard marker and put a rough circle on your screen to help you knife more accurately. Its hacking at its finest.

Comment

Im sorry if this offends anyone but needing a cross hair for a flipin knife is pathetic..

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka View Post
          use a whiteboard marker and put a rough circle on your screen to help you knife more accurately. Its hacking at its finest.
          Indeed. That's the best way to do it because if you modify the game or the game files, you'll be cheating in a way that will cause Punkbuster to ban you.

Comment

to be fair matey it would be to easy if we had crosshairs with the knife... takes away the skill of it i think.

Comment

right- remind me to buy a white permanent marker to mark my screen with.....
              lolz

Comment

Originally posted by hooahguy
                right- remind me to buy a white permanent marker to mark my screen with.....
                lolz
                No, but a little dot in the middle of your screen could help you out, washes right off.

Comment

really- i should try that....

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
                    No, but a little dot in the middle of your screen could help you out, washes right off.
                    One day I set my desktop backround as all black with a white bullseye drawn in the center, then just left my laptop on with no screensaver for a few days. Now I can use it with any weapon. Works in excel, outlook and TGN beautifully.
                    :thumbsup:

:yay: got my green text working.

Comment

Just use a gun instead, thats what i do in knife fights.

Comment

hell no- not enough ammo, and less fun!
                        i had a duel with a knifer who only knifed the entire match. i lost, but was great fun jumping around and slicing nothing....
                        thats what BF2142 is all about.....
                        :yay:

Comment

i dont really see why it would be a bad thing caus technically i mean where does that crosshair on your vision come from? The funny gear in your helmet technically gives you that. the gun doesnt so couldnt you have your gear configured so you have a crosshair? though yes it does seem kind of stupid

Comment

I have never wanted any crosshair for my knife... If you are close enough to stab them, they should take up a good deal of your screen xD

Comment

it didnt work for me
                              whenever i knife, i either get them in one or two slices, or we jump around a bunch of times trying to knife each other until someone comes and shots one of us or one of us wins.
                              :yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X