Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the moment you dread most

When you join the TBG server and X=FAST=X is one the other team :|:

Actually, the moment I dread the most is when people spawn on me mid-solo.

Comment

i dont dread anything. certain things just annoy me. alot of things

Comment

worst is possibly when you have 10 bullets in ur clip and 1 herzog and 1 pistol clip and ur fighting a whole squad. and no one has ammo

so u only go less than 2 bullets per person and that would only kill if u got them in the head. so i go bullets > hezog > pistol > knife and i bit of praying

Comment

Originally posted by jake___
          I hate spawning in a transport that's already crashing. They shouldn't let you spawn at that point.
          You gotta sneak up behind Moose, someone just takes the kill when hes knifing someone else.

Comment

Finding out I'm out of lotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
              When you join the TBG server and X=FAST=X is one the other team :|:
              Actually, the moment I dread the most is when people spawn on me mid-solo.
              I don't even spawn in when that happens... lol
              I've only downed him maybe once, and a few minutes later he came back with his buddy also in the other gunship.

Comment

Originally posted by Medietic View Post
                Its when I see 3 guys looking the opposite direction. First, I go after the closest with my knife, but to my suprise, I get only sound but not the effect. Just the "chink" glitch. So, then, I immediately go after the second with my knife only to get the same glitch, then I wip out my gun only to find out that I got the double reload glitch before I pulled out the knife...so im screwed. I get triple shot up by people I would've had If no glitches had occured.:dead:
                Exactlly! what i was going to say :|:

Comment

whenever i get in a tank i end up getting flanked and shot from behind in about 5-10 minutes. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by ZinZ View Post
                    I don't even spawn in when that happens... lol
                    I've only downed him maybe once, and a few minutes later he came back with his buddy also in the other gunship.
                    I've "downed" him at least 5 times, its not too hard... Well, its not hard if you start at 400 meters and then send a TV Missile Screaming at him from above... But then again, nobody can survive that However if I miss or he is able to active shields, then I am screwed. I'm simply nowhere near good enough to win him in a dogfight :cry:

Comment

-When Im sniping somewhere and all is quiet but then suddenly I hear sounds of sprinting coming behind you, or worse still, soft footsteps of the smart silent ones.

-seeing a small glowing speck that is a pk rocket(s) coming your way

-a soft hissing sound of a live grenade at your feet

-having a missile warning sound momentarily while seeing a distant enemy gunship and a black speck that is probably its guided missile

After you came, you withdraw and discover that the condom is broken (heheh jk, but pretty dreadful still)

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka View Post
                        After you came, you withdraw and discover that the condom is broken (heheh jk, but pretty dreadful still)
                        Yeah, makes you wish you didn't use a condom in the first place.

Comment

thank goodness for morning after pills

Comment

Those days when you just don't play good.

A hissing at my feet when I'm 2 seconds from capturing the last flag.

My computer screwing up as it always always does, it never fails, it's so reliable for that part.

Comment

hearing in dtneters mod the bullets of the target hitting the ground. oops nvm that is to scary to mention....

Comment

That damn hiss of a grenade thrown right at your feet.

Not enough time to get out of the way, but just enough time to ponder your existence before your internal organs are strewn across a radius of 20 meters.

Comment

Working...
                                X