Top 5 Clans in BF2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Top 5 Clans in BF2142

I dont mind the whole Voss at all. If I do get killed by one, it's usually in situations where they sneak up on me and probably would have got me regardless of weapon. In a head to head battle, you can always take out the inexperienced Voss user with a Krylov, Scar or Baur. I just dont understand the need to cry out "n00B" every time someone kills you with a Voss, it is a game afterall. What annoys me more is the people that bounce around with their shotty's around every single corner, get to close and your dead no matter what.

And the Baur, my god is it a sexy weapon. Packs a punch like no other, but the recoil isn't bad at all unless you are stupid enough to just hold the trigger chewing through mags. I'm loving it, and lately I've never been under 60% accuracy with it, mainly keeping it in the area between 70-85%

Comment

i still don't get why the baur gets v little love still. people who don't use it... have you ever actually tried? baur wins for me in all situations other than 3+ ppl up close, although the krylov is imho more imba than the voss.

anyway, MG ftw

Comment

this topic seemed to have strayed a bit, but getting back to the subject at hand, here are my top pics

=TRR= my clan, we promote community, teamwork & a sicks sense of humor
        =NfB= excellent team work & community based clan. well adminned by Skates & co
        =L13= HLC2 and HEL would have to be (in no particular order), my next 3. i haven't spent much time on their servers, but have played w/ several of each clans' members & they all seem to have excellent all around skills. i always welcome a good challenge.

Comment

wrong- i think its

=L13=
          =TRR=
          =NfB=
          >mace< (while they cheat a ton, they were 1st in TWL for a long time b/4 =L13= beat them)
          =TG=

Comment

I hate to lay down the truth, but you guys are WAYYYYYYY OFF.

The clans to beat in this order:

1. Wild$ide
            2. D.V.
            3. NxS
            4. HLC2
            5. tie between mace and Crimson

It is pretty obvious if you are a part of the competitive community. It is apparent that most of these people posting their opinions for "Top 5 Clans" are not in touch with reality. Dont believe me? www.teamwarfare.com

And I just want to add that even though there are some VERY talented clans still around, all of the "Pro" clans moved on after S1 in CAL, TGL and TWL. Some of those include Team HOT, Paradigm Shift, 20ID and x6. If you dont recognize any of those names then you are out of the loop entirely on competition. And BTW, Hoohah, just because <mace> is not only a great team but great guys doesnt mean they cheat. Frau N. started that team and he has done a great job with it. Frau is also a member of 20ID, one of the pro clans I referenced earlier. While NfB and L13 have some good players, they are FAR away from being top clans in this game. :thumbsup:

^ReC^TeXaS_MaSsAcRe

co-founder of =ACE= clan
            xfire: deathtexasstyle

Comment

Europeans would pwn you americans all day long!

Comment

I guess people need to be more specific when talking about "Top Clans." I think it depends on what you are looking for. You can have a great clan that has mature members and is a lot of fun which will keep you coming back to the game for a long time, yet is not at the top level as far as competition goes. You can also have a clan which is by far better than anyone else skill wise and yet they are a bunch of :censored:. I'm not saying that all the guys playing competitively are like that. However, it seems that there is an overabundance of them in the competitive part of this and any other game. I think you would need two different lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
                  I guess people need to be more specific when talking about "Top Clans." I think it depends on what you are looking for. You can have a great clan that has mature members and is a lot of fun which will keep you coming back to the game for a long time, yet is not at the top level as far as competition goes. You can also have a clan which is by far better than anyone else skill wise and yet they are a bunch of :censored:. I'm not saying that all the guys playing competitively are like that. However, it seems that there is an overabundance of them in the competitive part of this and any other game. I think you would need two different lists.

From my experiences with TGL/TWL most of the people that play competively are asshats. Not all of them just most of them.

Comment

There are two different types of players, ones who play casually, the ones skates refers to. Then there are the ones who play to win. I have competed since BFV and I have to say that scrimming, matching, overall competition is more fufilling and fun than pubbing with idiots who walk right over your dead body when you need a rez. Or the infamous camping Ganz-man.

In defense of the "higher skilled teams" I must say that while they tend to be a bit more serious, they have just as much fun, if not more than everyone else. Also, it helps if you get to know people before you judge them as asshats because they are better than you. And Euro players have nothing on US players. I wish there were some servers out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, so we could own the EU with an agreeable ping. I invite any euro to a LAN "across the pond" to get there butt handed to them.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXaS_MaSsAcRe
                      There are two different types of players, ones who play casually, the ones skates refers to. Then there are the ones who play to win. I have competed since BFV and I have to say that scrimming, matching, overall competition is more fufilling and fun than pubbing with idiots who walk right over your dead body when you need a rez. Or the infamous camping Ganz-man.

In defense of the "higher skilled teams" I must say that while they tend to be a bit more serious, they have just as much fun, if not more than everyone else. Also, it helps if you get to know people before you judge them as asshats because they are better than you. And Euro players have nothing on US players. I wish there were some servers out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, so we could own the EU with an agreeable ping. I invite any euro to a LAN "across the pond" to get there butt handed to them.
                      nope. some of the national teams on clanbase would walk all over the us players i think.

i agree with what you say about pubs though.. god its frustrating when not one player can revive you out of a team of 24 sometimes.... its a priority to save tickets lol

Comment

Once again, the best teams in 2142 have already come and gone. In Team HOT and P-Shifts prime, I dont see anyone beating them. You might be right about the current time though. Overall though, the US have more video game addicts and the money to support their hobby than most EU.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXaS_MaSsAcRe View Post
                          Once again, the best teams in 2142 have already come and gone. In Team HOT and P-Shifts prime, I dont see anyone beating them. You might be right about the current time though. Overall though, the US have more video game addicts and the money to support their hobby than most EU.
                          the last bit i can agree on lol:laugh:
                          explains a few things. add me ingame if you like.

ign: xslaneyx

Comment

No need to "defend" the higher skilled teams. I am just saying when someone is asking about top clans there are two different ways to look at it and the answer to their question really depends on what they are looking for.

Comment

haha ditto come over here and play some clanmod then we wil see who is having their as handed to them on a silver platter

everyoneknows the best gamers in the world are european

Comment

i've played against alot of the clan players in the US even a couple 20ID guys so yeah id agree that the best gamers are european, i look up to the euros. RedHammerz is my idol. i think PK rockets are noob. just my 10cents is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X