Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the moment you dread most

Originally posted by Diamond621 View Post
    That damn hiss of a grenade thrown right at your feet.

Not enough time to get out of the way, but just enough time to ponder your existence before your internal organs are strewn across a radius of 20 meters.
    Love the way you explained that grenade scene. I just hate that moment when you realise it's pointless to run and that you're about to die. :cry:

Do the grenade fuses last 5 seconds in this game? Every game I play, it seems the fuse is 3 seconds. I love COD4, nothing more fun then throwing a grenade back and then having the thrower die; most people just "Cook" the grenade though, so you don't have enough time to throw it back.

Comment

the moment you see a knifer running at you and u fire 2 bullets then the *click* of a empty gun

Comment

Getting into a gunship with a noob. They like walls... I don't.

Comment

Getting into a gunship with a noob. They like walls... I don't.
          LOL. i'm a gunship noob and i hate walls, but.... they just love me....

Comment

Not to worry about much anymore, although working on a badge and a few (1 or two away) points away of earning it, half way through round, then server reboots to another map.

Comment

Originally posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
              the moment you see a knifer running at you and u fire 2 bullets then the *click* of a empty gun
              Haha so true!

Or when you get shot down in a gunship (doesn't happen to me ) and you're about to shoot your pilum when you realise it's empty

Comment

here is another one from me

crawling past an enemy APM and you turn around and see an idiot teammate running towards you

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka View Post
                  here is another one from me

crawling past an enemy APM and you turn around and see an idiot teammate running towards you
                  Good one! I hate when that happens...:dead:

Comment

Its like ooh well hello there why are you crawling? Bwam! aah my guts their all over the wall (or like with south park: does this make me real? blaegh)

Comment

I hate when when our team is desperately trying to push out of our last base being raped by a walker, and I'm the only one spawning as engineer.

Comment

The APM situation is worse when you are sneaking up to knife the guy who laid it there and you get blown up by your idiot team mate just as you are about to reach for those precious dogtags.

Comment

The grenade hiss is #1.

Number 2 would be when i have foolishly engaged a rdx spammer at close range, instead of running the **** out of range.

Comment

lol I had this a couple of times, hearing the grenade flying in, probably right next to my ****ing head... Thats when I just don't do anything and wait for the inevitable.

Comment

Here's a new one.

"Our Titan shield is gone!"

How many people will hop on defense... None? A third? Half? Absolutely everyone?

I've been in several Titan matches where we'd be leading by a mile in the first phase, only to have the team completely lose the big pictures at shields down and either have zero defense or leave every single silo to the enemy. Or worse: everyone on the attack and dying from endless nade spam while enemy has 5 silos + our consoles and reactor core down without even one person spawning to defend.

Comment

^ damn that happens a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X