Comment

Re: This ain't battlefield

Originally posted by abblepc View Post
        OOoh I think you will love it.

I've had alot of fun with it

Especially having my guy in his underwear

Comment

My god, everyone seems to be in the beta except me! I always been very unlucky

Comment

^Trust me you are not the only one. :cry:

Comment

Yay! Good thing i'm not the only one that's not in the beta.

But then again, you have a PS3 and that means access to MGS4 and GTA4 I don't have either of the next-gen consoles

Comment

More beta keys will be going out in the near future. Maybe you two will get lucky

And its nice to see you guys having fun in the beta........even if your Battlefield:Heroes kung-fu is not yet strong enough to actually challenge me.

Comment

I think i won't be lucky, because i didn't even get a activation email :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by [DICE]CKMC View Post
                    More beta keys will be going out in the near future. Maybe you two will get lucky

And its nice to see you guys having fun in the beta........even if your Battlefield:Heroes kung-fu is not yet strong enough to actually challenge me.
                    How near future?

and check your PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                      I think i won't be lucky, because i didn't even get a activation email :hmm:
                      I didn't either.

Comment

My KungFu killed that *other* dice guys' KungFu Friday night ^_^

Comment

Gosh I can't believe that anyone would be stupid enough to think Heroes is BF2s sequel. THINK U IDIOTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper2794 View Post
                            Gosh I can't believe that anyone would be stupid enough to think Heroes is BF2s sequel. THINK U IDIOTS!
                            Gee we like you too... :cry:

Any way, I didn't see any where within this thread that any one implied this was a sequel to BF2 ??

Did I miss it? Perhaps your thinking this is what the discussion is about, where as it's really nothing more than a bunch of comments relating to the likeness of BF Heroes to other past versions of the BF series.

But, to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by abblepc View Post
                              Gee we like you too... :cry:

Any way, I didn't see any where within this thread that any one implied this was a sequel to BF2 ??

Did I miss it? Perhaps your thinking this is what the discussion is about, where as it's really nothing more than a bunch of comments relating to the likeness of BF Heroes to other past versions of the BF series.

But, to each their own.
                              read the first post, captkok or w/e thought that BF:H WAS going to be BF3, oh the lolz

i personally love BF2, and cant wait for BF H

Comment

how can someone not have fun in that beta??? there isnt a single round that doesnt make me laugh, even the most stubborn hater will find it awesome, that i can asure you

oh, BF:H aside, Dice better make a more graphic realistic WWII BF game in the future (like 1942 on frostbite) or not even your kung-fu will be enough to save you from my turtle motion mines.... :help:

Comment

Working...
                                X