Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This ain't battlefield

Originally posted by BIFF EXPLODER View Post
    Dice better make a more graphic realistic WWII BF game in the future (like 1942 on frostbite) or not even your kung-fu will be enough to save you from my turtle motion mines.... :help:
    Let DICE make a good modern day game, let the mod makers like Forgotten Hope or Battlegroup tackle WW2

Comment

how can someone not have fun in that beta??? there isnt a single round that doesnt make me laugh, even the most stubborn hater will find it awesome, that i can asure you
      Why must everybody tease me so...... :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
        Let DICE make a good modern day game, let the mod makers like Forgotten Hope or Battlegroup tackle WW2
        naaah, fh and battlegroup are way too realism based, if i wanted realism i wouldnt speak of a new WWII BF cause those 2 mods are already doing a great job on it.

Comment

naaah, fh and battlegroup are way too realism based, if i wanted realism i wouldnt speak of a new WWII BF cause those 2 mods are already doing a great job on it.
          I wouldn't say FH focuses on realistic gameplay. Sure, it focuses on realistic content and levels, but the gameplay is similar to that of Battlefield 2 which is nice.

Comment

how can someone not have fun in that beta??? there isnt a single round that doesnt make me laugh, even the most stubborn hater will find it awesome, that i can asure you
            Well, for example you could be left out in the cold with no Beta access :cry:

Comment

you as well Vreki?
              :sad:

Comment

I'd love to say your not missing out on much, but i'd be lying...

Comment

I hate you guys for being in the beta

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                    I hate you guys for being in the beta
                    Yeah, at least they could lie to make us feel better.

"This game is the new fail. It will make ET:QW look like a masterpiece"

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                      Yeah, at least they could lie to make us feel better.

"This game is the new fail. It will make ET:QW look like a masterpiece"
                      this game is the most horrible thing since jannet jackson showed her nipple. :dead:

hows that? heheheheheheheh

Comment

I'd love to say your not missing out on much, but i'd be lying...
                        Hmm, I don't think I would.

Comment

il say one word! ...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree. I literally spent half my work day today (i lifeguard) thinking about what I would like to see in a new battlefield game. I wont list anything, cause I had lots of time and it can get pretty detailed, but the basic idea is an improved and more realistic modern warfare type Battlefield game that incorporates things like the Bad Company destructible environments, upgrades and achievements, and a lot of other stuff.

I like 2142, but I especially want to see an improved destructible environment feature in a PC game. The BC version is a start, but very broad and simplistic in operation. 5 minutes into a match and all the walls have been destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptKot View Post
                              I dunno, but bf2 was a great game. The best in the series.
                              What people, like me, loved in the series was the feeling that you participate in a real war. You had that in BFV and 1942.

Then they brought us 2142, and it was kinda lame, fighting like some starwars stormtroopers.

Then I thought they would bring out a real BF3 but no, they bring out THAT:
                              bad graphics, unrealistic, some pseudo humor, 3rd person etc.

I mean, people, come on! Can't you see that this is not Battlefield as we know and love it?

I am very dissappointed, though I still hope that they will announce a real sequel soon.
                              BFV was my favorite! It pwned in so many ways!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                                DICE stated clearly that this is NOT, "Battlefield 3". We should expect that in the future. Don't rush them to release any time soon, as they might get it right this time :yay:
                                yes yes no rushing because we dont want bf3 to turn out like the frontlines failure
                                front lines could have been so great...what a shame..absolute fail

Comment

Working...
                                X