Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
    :laugh:
    That was a touch of sarcasm, just verifying that your sarcasm detector may be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
      That was a touch of sarcasm, just verifying that your sarcasm detector may be broken.
      Call for an Engineer as your comprehension skills are worn. I highlighted it because it was sarcastic and because of that, it was damn funny.

Blame the internets. If I disagree with something, I dont just respond with a vague stupid smiley

Comment

I think I know what everyone in this thread needs...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
          Call for an Engineer as your comprehension skills are worn. I highlighted it because it was sarcastic and because of that, it was damn funny.

Blame the internets. If I disagree with something, I dont just respond with a vague stupid smiley
          Gimme kisses.

And Sloi, the last thing I need is an asian chick.

Comment

You know, that picture reeks of "bald, fat and lonely with a strong right hand"... Somehow, Asian chicks dont mix with sex, they mix with perversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
              I think I know what everyone in this thread needs...

a random jpg?

LOL

lol?

Comment

Originally posted by .Churr. View Post
                The other day I bought Counter-Strike through Steam ($9.99)... After a very very long time, I finally played the game again. And guess what, it is incredibly full of hackers!!!

For anybody complaining about hackers in BF2, please stop. OCASIONALLY you'll find a hacker among 64 or so players. But not in CS!!! I'd estimate 1 in 3 (or more) of the players hack. So just be glad that BF2 hasn't reached that point yet.
                false.. allot is just skins.. like a lazer to a AWP wich makes no scoping easy..

and ur kinda exaturating it lol... but yeh.. folks should stop complaining

Comment

You do realize the counter strike series takes a lot more than just pointing and shooting like BF2 does. I've played CS for over 5 years now and I can tell you, there are less hackers than you think. VAC does a good job at banning players for hacking so really the only way you would be playing with a lot of hackers would be in VAC disabled servers. Other than that, players on CS and CSS are very good at the game (with the occasional hacker) because its not just about pointing and spraying. Plus there is a lot more competition for CS and CSS too, over BF2.

Originally posted by arthuro12
                  false.. allot is just skins.. like a lazer to a AWP wich makes no scoping easy..

and ur kinda exaturating it lol... but yeh.. folks should stop complaining
                  Thats false... the lasers on custom skins don't make it easier for no scoping, they don't actually shine on a person or that wouldn't be a skin. The only thing a skin does is make your guns look "cooler".

Comment

Hardly any cheaters in CS.

There is no AWP no-scoping. Good shotgun though.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                      Hardly any cheaters in CS.

There is no AWP no-scoping. Good shotgun though.
                      I can noscope with the AWP -.- you're just bad.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                        I can noscope with the AWP -.- you're just bad.
                        No, you can't dip****, because it's hardcoded in that if you're moving the slightest bit, the bullet will go in any direction.

Comment

Yup, you have to be really close to noscope with the AWP. Noscoping with Scout is easy tho

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                            No, you can't dip****, because it's hardcoded in that if you're moving the slightest bit, the bullet will go in any direction.
                            Cynic is right. Before I stopped playing 1.6/Source, I could no-scope easily...

You said it yourself without realizing it: if you're not moving, even for a moment, you can take that laser accurate no-scope shot.

This is a former CAL-IM/M player talking here, so what I say carries some weight.

Comment

You said it yourself without realizing it: if you're not moving, even for a moment, you can take that laser accurate no-scope shot.

This is a former CAL-IM/M player talking here, so what I say carries some weight.
                              Owned. <3 Sloi.

Comment

Not moving = death. Unless you're playing with bots.

Comment

Working...
                                X