Jet Bomb Release Consistancy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Bomb Release Consistancy?

okay so sometimes when i press the bomb drop button both bombs fall but other times i have to press it twice. seems kinda random how do you select fire?

Re: Jet Bomb Release Consistancy?

Yeah? Why is that? Dude that annoys me. Sometimes I only want to drop one. Other two. sometimes I expect it to release two other times I dont. The times I do expect two it only drops one. You know?

Comment

To change modes, you drop one bomb, reload, and now you are in 1 bomb mode. If you are in 1 bomb mode and want to go back to 2, drop 1 bomb, reload both, and then you are in 2 bomb mode.

So to change modes, you press the alt. fire button then immediately switch to missle mode after you hear the first "click" (the sound of the bomb being released).

Then you will have 1 bomb left... at this time you can do 3 things.

You can go and reload the 1 bomb you're missing, that will bring you into 1 bomb mode.

You can drop the 1 you have left and reload 2 and stay in 2 bomb mode.

You can stay in 2 bomb mode, but choose when you want to drop singles or doubles.. but if you just drop 1 bomb, you must drop the other before reloading if you want to stay in that mode.

It might seem confusing at first.. but yeah.

BTW this works with bombers.. you can have 2/3 bombs or 4/1 etc.

Comment

cool thanks mate this always stumped me.

Comment

Im confused. Whatever I dont fly much!

Comment

Thats silly, it should be controlled via a key.

Comment

Yes it should^^

Comment

hopefully ea will just give us a 1 bomb 2 bomb patch...the n fix the j10.
                if i could only have one fix EVER it would be the j10.

Comment

Eddy the key word being "hopefully" and I don't think any new patches are going to come out.

But what the heck, so long as we're hoping ima make a list of things that should be changed in jets.

- A TV screen that follows the bomb and you can guide it to a certain point. This way you can drop bombs from 300m and just fly straight or if your bomb is falling where you want then just swtich back to plane view and fly to rearm (understand?).

- Missles blow up like real ones, so they don't have to be direct hit but just be as close as possible and then blow up, (muhahahah say goodbye to J10 whores).

- Missles get longer range.

-AA is two shot one kill not three shot which is seriously BS.

ummm gee I'll add more later

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
                    Not going to give us a patch.

Surely you are a one man J10 keep on the ground machine with your M95 are you not?

Comment

lol I played a round with eddy once, not one J10 got up.

I wish I could keep 'em down, I can't figure out where to aim for the headshots.

Comment

ermmm...usually for headshots you aim at the head.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                          lol I played a round with eddy once, not one J10 got up.

I wish I could keep 'em down, I can't figure out where to aim for the headshots.
                          Its not really a case of where to aim, its more...Camping. Have you seen any of his videos. He just sits and camps airfields. he spends so much time there he has basecamps at many of the major airfields.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                            Eddy the key word being "hopefully" and I don't think any new patches are going to come out.

But what the heck, so long as we're hoping ima make a list of things that should be changed in jets.

- A TV screen that follows the bomb and you can guide it to a certain point. This way you can drop bombs from 300m and just fly straight or if your bomb is falling where you want then just swtich back to plane view and fly to rearm (understand?).

- Missles blow up like real ones, so they don't have to be direct hit but just be as close as possible and then blow up, (muhahahah say goodbye to J10 whores).

- Missles get longer range.

-AA is two shot one kill not three shot which is seriously BS.

ummm gee I'll add more later
                            Thanks didn't know that either, I too thought it was random or by double clicking a mouse button or something.

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
                            J-10 is perfectly fine and balanced too, you can always take away Chinese airfield base. Plus it's a challenge for skilled pilots, which adds even more depth and playability to the game.

Comment

To get to "one bomb mode" all you have to do is reload 1 bomb and drop it (so take off from the runway area before 2 bombs reload). You'll drop 1 bomb from then on.

To get back to "2 bomb mode", like metallica said, drop a bomb, reload both, and thats it.

Comment

Working...
                              X