No announcement yet.

MP getting a little boring all ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then again, if you want more than one attachment on a weapon, then by all means make a mod and do it yourself.

Comment

Another UO for CoD4 would be kick ***, but with less console/simplified crap.
      I`m glad you can`t mod your weapon to hell. Everyone would be using M4+acog+silencer+m203 which is just ghey.

Can`t wait for remakes of Foy and Carentan.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
        Another UO for CoD4 would be kick ***, but with less console/simplified crap.
        I`m glad you can`t mod your weapon to hell. Everyone would be using M4+acog+silencer+m203 which is just ghey.

Can`t wait for remakes of Foy and Carentan.
        Oh man, Foy would be an awesome CoD4 map.

Comment

I am trying to ignore the rank system as much as possible, I enjoy getting the new guns, attachments and perks but I don't want my gaming experince to revolve around them.

The moment I get the P90 I will have found my sweet spot. I love this game now but something about using a picked up a P90 just feels right.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
            just wait for mods.
            Thats what people said about COD2. That wanted tanks back, and it never happened. Was to complex and no mod teams knew how to bring them to life in MP. I doubt the same for CoD4... But I could be wrong.

I as well can't wait for map tools, I will be doing a Carentan re-make and Brecourt.

Comment

im the 3 star general, and its kind of starting to go stale, without new maps and weapons, its just the same thing over.

hopefully when clan ladders come out it will breathe fresh air into it.

Comment

Originally posted by iDash View Post
                I just wish they never dropped the Base Assault MoDE, i mean, it was probably the most played gameplay mode and they just drop it!

I love the detailed maps, +need more,
                they just need to be bigger,
                with helis, truck, tanks, etc.

I vote for a COD4- United Offensive Expansion!
                "They" never dropped anything, IW didn't make UO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlite View Post
                  im the 3 star general, and its kind of starting to go stale, without new maps and weapons, its just the same thing over.

hopefully when clan ladders come out it will breathe fresh air into it.
                  My guess is... TWL will say something by this week.

Comment

Personally i wouldn't want to see any vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo
                      Personally i wouldn't want to see any vehicles.
                      Same, I bought the BF series for their vehicles and the CoD series for the infantry combat. I'd prefer they stay separate.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                        My guess is... TWL will say something by this week.
                        whats TWL?

Comment

The Free for All set up is messed, seriously needs to be re-thought, but the other game modes are fun with a decent team behind you, the more you work together the more fun it becomes :P.

Originally posted by Ashlite View Post
                          whats TWL?
                          A gaming league...

Comment

ah but which one

Comment

Originally posted by D3lit3 View Post
                              Yeah it got boring, that's why I uninstalled it and went back to 2142. Infantry only gets boring quickly.

And 1 attachment? Come on...
                              If you got bored after playing a game for a week, you need to hit the power button on your computer and go outside for a while.

Originally posted by m3ow
                              Thats what people said about COD2. That wanted tanks back, and it never happened. Was to complex and no mod teams knew how to bring them to life in MP. I doubt the same for CoD4... But I could be wrong.

I as well can't wait for map tools, I will be doing a Carentan re-make and Brecourt.
                              Bringing vehicles into FPS games that were meant to be infantry just never worked well. COD 4 is an infantry game. If you want vehicles in a modern day FPS, go for BF2.

Comment

I am on lvl 55 for a while now and I still like own like crazy together with a friend. I am just worried that everyone will be commander (lvl55) soon and that kinda ruins the fun.
                                Too bad the PC version doesn't have prestige mode.
                                Try playing different game modes, really cool. but TDM is getting a little boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X