Dang I hate Crashes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang I hate Crashes...

Haha, well first of all, this is just discussion about BF2. It belongs here so no one tell me other wise. Ok? Kapeesh? Well then. I was playing IO karkand. I was in a squad as MEC and we were defending the front of Hotel all the way to the US uncaps. There was this one sniper in particular that kept getting me. I knew where he was, but I couldn't pick him. I would burst the RPK-74, but he got me every time. I was behind the front back of the first set of buildings in front of the right US uncap spawn. I threw like all my ammo bags. Kept doing this like I always do. Then I got alot of Lag. I played it safe and fell back. I threw some more ammo bags and remained on the roof adjacent to Hotel Flag. I sat there while I lagged alot! Then when I felt comfortable I went back into it. As soon as I threw my first bag on the ground,... Friggen Crashed to my desktop.
    I swore at my computer. But I laughed it off. I was really really into my round. I had consecutively came in 2nd each round. I was playing to the best of my ability. Really well. These days I play soo good, so when you get crashed in the middle of a 150+ point round, you get really pissed.

That is all!!

=JTF2_darkloop=

Re: Dang I hate Crashes...

always happens at the worst possible times... never happens when you accidentally tk 4 people, or when you have 2/14 K/Ds

Comment

When you get (there is a problem with your connection) message and you lag out, do your stats still count or do your stats still count if you crash to desktop?

Comment

i think if you make it back into the server before the round ends, you spawn with the same k/d/t points you did when you lagged out.

Comment

you keep all your points etc if you CTD, if the server crashes then no. but if you got a medal or 2 in the round you won't get that if you quit the round.

2/14 kdr? my god, i haven't got less then a 1/1 since under 15k points back in 2005. if it ever slips under 1 then it's time to quit bf2.

Comment

Points! Yay! God forbid I lose my points! Points! Go points!

Comment

I always seem to 'crash to desktop' when I'm kicking ***... Is someone doing that to me server side?

Unless suddenly my RAM has gone bad (MemTest says no), or my 6600GT is going (Benchmark/Video Stress says no) or my CPU is overheating (CPU temp/test says no), then BF2 is getting worse or an angry admin is doing it.

I know you could client_exec in CS, dunno about BF2.

Comment

lol
                yeah... It sucked
                But yeah, I agree, when your kicking arse, you will crash, when your not...
                You will not

Haha
                oh well, I know for sure I still got my points.
                Not that it matters, It was only like 70 points.

Eh!

Good Day!

=JTF2_darkloop=

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                  2/14 kdr? my god, i haven't got less then a 1/1 since under 15k points back in 2005. if it ever slips under 1 then it's time to quit bf2.
                  Maybe you should get out more?

I just hate when people say stuff like that. Bad rounds happen.

Comment

yeah they do
                    bad rounds happen
                    but it makes you appreciate good rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X