Clear All

Rpd>mp5>g3

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
      Disagree. G3 owns in the right hands.

UAV Jammer
      + Silencer

= Deadly
      QFT. There's no Glory without Pain. Pain=A LOT OF PRACTICE WITH IT! Glory=you'll own with it later on...

Ohhh, and btw, M14>G3 anytime...

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
        ...that whichever idiot decided the G3 assault rifle should be single shot in Multiplayer should be hung, drawn and quartered? :shakehead
        It would be far too powerful.

Comment

I'll have to check it out!

Comment

I find that the RPD comes with sweet power and when you add steady hip firing and stronger bullet perk along with a front grip I do believe it is a formidable weapon.

Comment

G3 in full auto would be way OP. They'd have to increase the recoil for it and all, so in the end you get a rather useless gun.

G3 with stopping power does about as good as a sniper rifle over ranges.

My favourite class with a G3 would be G3 + silencer, stopping power/UAV jammer, dead silence and an M9 + silencer.

Quite honestly though, with a little bit of remapping of your controls, the G3 (and any semi auto gun, including pistols) can be made somewhat full auto

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
                G3 in full auto would be way OP. They'd have to increase the recoil for it and all, so in the end you get a rather useless gun.

G3 with stopping power does about as good as a sniper rifle over ranges.

My favourite class with a G3 would be G3 + silencer, stopping power/UAV jammer, dead silence and an M9 + silencer.

Quite honestly though, with a little bit of remapping of your controls, the G3 (and any semi auto gun, including pistols) can be made somewhat full auto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsc794LMcTo
                wow man that video is impressive how dit you do that ?

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                  ...that whichever idiot decided the G3 assault rifle should be single shot in Multiplayer should be hung, drawn and quartered? :shakehead
                  YES.

Shot, dragged out on the street and have their bodies burned.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm View Post
                    wow man that video is impressive how dit you do that ?
                    Remap your fire key to something that you can hit really fast (tip, you can have 2 different keys for the same function)

Comment

Thats brilliant i got to hand it to ya!

Comment

I used the mousewheel up and down to fire as well as the normal mouse button for single shot, works really well.

It's quite annoying when you get kicked from servers for "using macros" though :S

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni View Post
                          I'll have to check it out!
                          i must say i'm very pleased with your avatar and sig, seeing as how they're both of the canadian forces in afghanistan. That's some beautiful c6 from the hip action, and a very nice c9 gunner.:salute:

Comment

Working...
                          X