Anyone agree...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone agree...

...that whichever idiot decided the G3 assault rifle should be single shot in Multiplayer should be hung, drawn and quartered? :shakehead

i have not got to it yet but i am disappointed at the fact.

The G3 in BF2 was awesome and it resembles the Baur from BF2142 which was my favourite gun.

Is it just too overpowered to be full auto? Maybe they could increase the recoil.

Comment

It can still be fired quick, just a pity it's single shot. I think it is all down to it's power though.

Comment

It's not great when running around a corner and coming face to face with an enemy with an AK-47....

Comment

Learn to love the AK then :P

Comment

Yea the sprAy'K-47 is quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
              99% of guns are spam man - bring back the kar98 I say

Comment

Every weapon has its advantages and disadvantages, personally i prefer that the person that decided to keep the 203 is multiplayer should be done in .

The G3 is a great weapon, learn to love it .

PS - Ezekiel, there is a [center[ ]/center] command (flip the []'s)

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                  Lmao, superb name. I dont know, I liked it for a while. The power seemed decent, like I could hit people with my AK and they would die, but sometimes I feel the carbine can be abit plastic gun like. Saying that I'm using the carbine atm...

Comment

the g3 has great power and accuracy, so they made it single shot to balance it out. I personally would like to see the ability to switch firing modes from single shot to automatic.

Comment

it would be sweet to be able to switch from single to auto and back.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
                        ...that whichever idiot decided the G3 assault rifle should be single shot in Multiplayer should be hung, drawn and quartered? :shakehead
                        Agreed!!!

Comment

Disagree. G3 owns in the right hands.

UAV Jammer
                          + Silencer

= Deadly

Comment

G3 in Project Reality is one of the best faction primary weapon. Anyway, why take it out on the IW team that made the G3 in single shot only. There's not even a button to change fire mode, I mean, it was in CoD1 why not now?

Comment

Because MP5>G3

Comment

Working...
                              X