Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, I'm pretty inexperienced with jets, but when I approach, it's at 300-400 max and I always have plenty of time to evaluate the damage I've done and break off for another pass.

If I can do this, so can the aces.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
      Like I said, I'm pretty inexperienced with jets, but when I approach, it's at 300-400 max and I always have plenty of time to evaluate the damage I've done and break off for another pass.

If I can do this, so can the aces.
      Approaching at 300- 400 is a deathsentence. Its like staying still when youre locked on, for a chopper pilot. Anything below 700 is too slow. A pilot loses in response speed, maneuverability, agility, which ends up in dead by either a missie in its tail, or a second of cannon shots.

Comment

Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous™ View Post
          Lots of dumb *** comments
          I'd tv your jet in the first pass. Not gonna be too effective when you're dead noob. SU isn't fast enough to outrun my TV. Me > You

Helis > jets

Anytime I'm in a server (take note, this is me, not some retard) and I get a chopper, I always have more kills in an AH1Z and more teamwork points than anybody in a J10, unless the person in the J10 is one of the top 100 or so in the world and can kill me with a chaingun before I even realize that I'm getting damage because he's hitting the cockpit and I don't hear the bullets. Even then, they'll probably get me down to 5 or so bars, I'll roll underneath them, turn and shoot at their tail and hit them with my TV.

If you want to 1v1 chopper vs. jet, I'll still beat you. You can have your SU and I'll take my AH1Z. When it's 7-0 me, you'll learn to shut the hell up.

Comment

Tag team action?

Comment

intertesting reading i must say.

but i thought i make a point about (playtime/hours in a game)

no point flaming a player over the amoint of time he has played a game or games for that matter.

on a personal note i enjoy playing games,i also enjoy my 2 baby girls(2 and 5) ok there not baby's but they are to me.

i play football every Saturday(have done since i was 6)

yet if i added all the time i spent loading my specturm zx,master system,megadrive,nes,snes,psx,dreamcast-pc(yes it took me that many consoles to see the light)

it could look very scary

sloi ,i agree with chris ....

make a vid around 5 mins of you and the random gunner,and use the skill you have of narrating from you're other video's

you best skill IMHO is you abilty to explain what you're doing in a vid with commentary.

you would get more respect all round if you gave a little back.

ok you are very good with the TV ..but we know that

restrain you're urge to tk, and show use what is needed to become better.

i.e 5 mins of badgunner vs 5 mins of something a bit more pleasant,

and maybe a few TV solo shots just to finish it off.

if youre rig can handle it try a full 64 server.(i mean handle fraps )

where there is lots going on.

would be interesting watching indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post

Oh yeah, and this site is taking a sh*t right now, huh? Can't even make a simple update to my post without the forum taking me well into the 23rd century. Christ...

I think they are updating the site to compensate for the huge egos in this thread. :yay:

You guys are funny

Comment

WTF again with this soloing/redlining bullsh!t?

Comment

Every page has atleast one of these threads.

Let`s talk about cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
                      Let`s talk about cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                        I approve.

I have a dozen of those. If there is anything higher than approval, that is what I say...

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                          I'd tv your jet in the first pass. Not gonna be too effective when you're dead noob. SU isn't fast enough to outrun my TV. Me > You

Helis > jets

Anytime I'm in a server (take note, this is me, not some retard) and I get a chopper, I always have more kills in an AH1Z and more teamwork points than anybody in a J10, unless the person in the J10 is one of the top 100 or so in the world and can kill me with a chaingun before I even realize that I'm getting damage because he's hitting the cockpit and I don't hear the bullets. Even then, they'll probably get me down to 5 or so bars, I'll roll underneath them, turn and shoot at their tail and hit them with my TV.

If you want to 1v1 chopper vs. jet, I'll still beat you. You can have your SU and I'll take my AH1Z. When it's 7-0 me, you'll learn to shut the hell up.
                          Im sure that you can take out every jet you see with a TV....

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Redfield
                            I dont really know. This kind of maths can be misleading. Considering...
                            Do it conservatively. 8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of school/work/other, leaves 8 more hours (5PM-11PM). Pinching 2-4 hours of gameplay, isn't impossible. 2 hours is no skin off anybody's back. But it takes a hit when 4 hours a day is used up in virtual-hellfire-missile-world. Still, everything can fit around that. 4 hours per day isn't bad at all.

My Xfire shows...
                            It depends when you got the game itself. And of course it'll feel like more time if you have longer continuous amounts of free time (as opposed to having it practically timetabled for you).

With 4K, you spend about 5.5 hours a day gaming...
                            I saw "MMORPG" and I read "World of Warcrack". That **** takes over people's lives. BF2 top 50, all have a high number of hours. One guy has 5000 hours. That is NOT healthy. We're not talking about numbnuts who go out and get wasted daily and call it a life either. 8 hours a day is pretty limited time. I could understand if you lived alone, but even then, it doesn't compute.

I don't know how it got to all this hours crap, but my point is, few if any people learn all about BF2 heli lag in their first few hundred hours alone. A jet comparison is not a comparison, they're very different. I checked that guy's videos out and he uses one technique (that stands out) the whole time - shoot a few pixels ahead of the jet. Maybe I'm wrong, because I only got halfway through (too repetitive like all prolonged "look at me" videos are) There isn't any "one size fits all" rule like that with helis in any case.

So yes, you can display excellent skills with 100 hours of TV missile guidance. Not the TOP of the TOP kind of skill, but enough to make people ***** and moan, on an occasion.
                            People in BF2 ***** and moan at any skill remotely above them. 10 hours with the TV missile is more than enough to make most people cry. It's nothing compared to "top of top kind of skill", which is what we're talking about here and which apparently drives people to e-redline their e-copters and hurt someone's e-feelings and boost their e-egos. Pure retardation.

You know it was. Was yours?
                            The legendary quote:

IO separates the men from the boys. Are YOU man enough for IO?

Originally posted by Verzili
                            but i thought i make a point about (playtime/hours in a game)

no point flaming a player over the amoint of time he has played a game or games for that matter.

on a personal note i enjoy playing games,i also enjoy my 2 baby girls(2 and 5) ok there not baby's but they are to me.

i play football every Saturday(have done since i was 6)

yet if i added all the time i spent loading my specturm zx,master system,megadrive,nes,snes,psx,dreamcast-pc(yes it took me that many consoles to see the light)
                            Nobody's flaming anyone. All I'm saying, is that many hours in one game alone, is going to make something else take a hit, major or not. Pulling up consoles from the 80's is a far cry™ from a game that's been out for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                              - A chopper has a much faster kill rate than a jet does, provided the opposing jets are being busy and chopper isnt hunted - So if jets don't take the task of controlling the air and ignore the chopper he can rack up kills, OK thats good, but put a team pilot in the jet and the chopper will be attacked... Helo's are for attacking helo's in the leet solo world but reality is jets take out heli's! simple enough for you?
                              - You can avoid a jet, you cannot avoid a chopper -A jet can cover the map faster than any other vehicle so that statment is absolutley idiotic.
                              - You dont really know what youre talking about - Really? How do you come to that conclusion? You've been on this forum way too much, those 4k= useless post have disillusioned you.
                              - I do agree with you on the ramming issue, 90% of all my crashes into choppers are due to the chopper pilots cookiecut maneuver which I cant break off from anymore

Originally posted by Sluti
                              You obviously have no clue who I am. This is great! Please guys ... keep going.

PS. Just so there's no confusion, I'm the guy who's cawk you're sucking for constantly keeping the enemy helis and armor out of a match.
                              Yea, in the in the 2 + years we've been on this forum you're the guy that always has post when I visit, talking yourself up like your the godsend to a video game. And After 2+yrs of playing, you still don't really get the mechanics of the game and sure don't understand the concept of teamplay. Other than that you could be Donald Trump for all I know, you have the ego for it.

Like I said a chopper whore only racks up kills playing his own game on servers where pilots don't do the job they are intended for. You can't be bothered covering the guys taking the flag, it is too important for you to find that tank 3 flags aways and kill it because it's an immediate threat 350 m away...lol The jets are the most powerful tool in the game, if you don't get that you're simply an ego hound stuck on yourself...oops, we already knew that so I guess you're excused from your own arrogance.

And stfu with 1v1 challenges and the BS Cynic whoever.... We are talking pub play and effectively helping your team... 1 tv from the Su and you'd be crying where did that come from as you waited to spawn again.

I don't like it when inexperienced pilots get in the air but I won't tk them, I'll just grab a tank & grab some flags, then I sit back so I can lay waste to the leet chopper whores trying to line up those tv shots...sure they get me quite often when I do that but I'll slam your helo to the ground a few times at least. Helo's survive on servers with sub par players...

They can easily be killed from both the air and the ground if the team is have decent. A chopper whore with AA locking on, a tank firing @ them, fav's firing and jets attacking won't have time for anything but all those leet barrel rolls. But of courset hat kinda teamwork is harder to find on a pub than a good gunner!Thx play again!:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                                I don't know how it got to all this hours crap, but my point is, few if any people learn all about BF2 heli lag in their first few hundred hours alone. A jet comparison is not a comparison, they're very different. I checked that guy's videos out and he uses one technique (that stands out) the whole time - shoot a few pixels ahead of the jet. Maybe I'm wrong, because I only got halfway through (too repetitive like all prolonged "look at me" videos are) There isn't any "one size fits all" rule like that with helis in any case.
                                Youre underestimating the level of skill the video is portraying. If Im telling you that those are of the highest set at the moment the video was taken, you better take my word for it (in a non-cocky manner). Some people play 3-4-5 times as much to get where he is. I dont know, you seem like you dont know what youre really talking about, but consider this- considering the small ammount of dogfighters out there who stand out, generally people just arent that good to be compared to him. Shooting a TV missile, in terms of hand-eye coordination, sitational awareness, motoric functions and pure experience, is less demanding.

People in BF2 ***** and moan at any skill remotely above them. 10 hours with the TV missile is more than enough to make most people cry. It's nothing compared to "top of top kind of skill", which is what we're talking about here and which apparently drives people to e-redline their e-copters and hurt someone's e-feelings and boost their e-egos. Pure retardation.
                                Not exclusively, Ive seen many "average" pilots redline their coplayers. Some do it for themselves, some for their buddies.

The legendary quote:
                                I remember that one, I also remember that being one of the most contradicting and retarded one aswell.

Comment

Working...
                                X