Hacking Sites under Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thegoodguytoday
    I fail too see what is so bad about hacking if I pay for a hack I deserve to use it.

thats just my opinion , if you want to beat the hack then just get some more skill.
    Just get this into your stupid head. We don't want to play with morons like you. You are not invited. If you want to play with others who think like you, then go and hack yourselves to death.
    Setup a server for hackers only and those who wish to play against hackers and have fun. If you need to pay for your skills then you are nothing more then fraud. "learn to play against hacks" are you really that stupid?
    I got better idea; learn to play the game as it is poosie. I guess you can't compete on any pub without it if you pay for hack.
    Anyway few days ago me and my buddy got one idiot with Aimbot by reviving him and knifing him for few minutes and he left the server ROLF. I hope that was you.

Comment

• Keep going, dont listen to the nay sayers. You have every right to report these guys to every agency under the sun, and keep reporting them to every agency under the sun, until there is so much heat they dry up and blow away. Because the squeaky wheel gets the grease. So keep going, it can only help the situation.

I support you 100%

Comment

• Keep going and keep us updated even though I dont play the game much anymore I still would like to see these guys burn.

Comment

• Oh, your panties? They're in a wad.

That said, your little "crusade" is against CHEATERS, not HACKERS. They're two entirely different things, and if you don't understand how/why this is, then I'm sorry that you're so hopelessly ignorant.

Originally posted by barz26 View Post
          Also these hack sites make millions each year and lawyers would have been involved to make sure they cover themselves.
          Millions? LOL, please try again. Actually, scratch that....just stop.

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
          People's right to happiness?
          LOL...we don't have a "right to happiness." Please learn the Constitution before attempting to quote it. We have a right to the "pursuit of happiness." This means that if someone gets happiness from cheating in a LOLSERIOUS online game, you have no right to stop them from their pursuit, just as they have no right to stop you from your pursuit of happiness in playing a game in a legitimate manner. What results from your pursuit, however, has no legal bounds/restrictions at all.

Originally posted by Dan673 View Post
          I'm fairly sure no one has thought about it as seriously as Mitch has here and taken this all the way to the...INS.
          Because the Immigration and Nationalization Service REALLY CARES about people getting flustered over a video game.

And for the record, I'm not defending cheating, the creation of cheats, or anything of the sort. I am a HACKER, but have never created, installed, or used cheats....so don't even waste your time accusing me of such a lowly act as cheating. I agree that they are scum, but the fact of the matter is, they're doing nothing illegal, nor are the makers of cheats. Once you purchase a game, you legally have the right to do ANYTHING THE HECK you want to the box, manual, disc, electronic files, etc. You bought it, so the contents (whether physical or electronic) are now yours, you just can't redistribute them....which is what is outlined in the EULA.

Comment

• The slang term for cheaters in online gaming is hacking, so stow the grammar nazi crap.

Comment

• great work mitch!!!

im sure the tax evasion one is the one that will stick because as long as these guys are accepting paypal payments they are not paying income tax. something tells me that one legal retainer for a tax attorney would completely drain their precious paypal account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Man View Post
                Well, I gotta say, I haven't read anything as entertaining as the OP in quite a long time. But like the guy above said, they would have done something about it by now. I'm not saying you didn't make a little trip to the FBI but I'd be willing to bet that they placated you so you'd quit bothering them. Like telling a small child "There, there, everything's going to be allll right...." Hacks have been out for first shooters since the days of Castle Wolfenstien for the Commodore 64. It seems incredibly unlikely that they haven't done anything at all about it in the past, what, 20 - 25 years? But then again, they are the government and they do like to take thier time. But 2 decades is inconcivable.

So, a firm pat on the back fo trying. But good luck in your crusade, because it's likely the only thing that'll be lost over this is sleep. :salute:
                you don't know how the world works. If you haven't noticed, video games are becoming a HUGE market. Since this market is getting so big, so is the market for illegal hacks.

You think the IRS wants to keep losing tax money off these guys? I think not.

Originally posted by lollercaust View Post
                I am a HACKER,
                being a hacker doesn't get you cute girls, so stop pretending.

Comment

• What can I say, gj!

Comment

• I think the gentleman is misunderstanding "hackers" with "crackers"...

Comment

• Originally posted by troybob View Post
                      being a hacker doesn't get you cute girls, so stop pretending.
                      How do you know? Have you tried??

Comment

• Nothing any of these sites do is illegal. If the company that owns the rights to the game won't take action why would the FBI waste it's time and power trying to stop people playing a game.

To the person that says lets torrent a hack then all use it and get PB's attention. Theres 2 different types of hacks public and private.

You can only get private if you pay and it is updated everyday to stay one step ahead of PB.

Public are put on a certain hack website I know and anyone can download it. They're not updated except for some and become detected after awhile.

This game is near death anyway. No great tragedy if it falls to hackers.

By the way. I hack. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by m8v2 View Post
                          Nothing any of these sites do is illegal.
                          Maybe you weren't listening, but there are government agencies that might disagree.

or maybe you're just one of them teenagers-type peoples.

Comment

• Originally posted by m8v2 View Post
                            Nothing any of these sites do is illegal.

theres two things in this world you can not escape, taxs and death. you better bet your sweet cheeks that as uncle sam discovers they are not paying income tax that they will be paying some pretty hefty back taxs and fines.

take a look on youtube, it seems they are already dishing out their cod4 hacks. gotta love the paper trail paypal leaves behind, makes it all that much easier for an irs agent.

Comment

• Originally posted by waaah_wah
                              How do you know? Have you tried??
                              i h4xed my VCR and got girls to show up on the screen.

Comment

• If its being done as a donation, nothing can be done until they reach $10,000 or more. Not that anything will be done in the first place.

If someone wants to write/release software for information/educational purposes and get paid by appreciative others who wish to donate for their hard work. So be it.

It's the admins place, EA's place, PB's place to stop these softwares from making it onto public servers. If They were doing their jobs this wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X