Ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking

I've finally got all the lag n BS off. Now, I found another problem with my ranking? Im @ 33336 kills. not my ranking has gone up or anything and it says im 45% complete. I do run pbsetup (do the updates and everything) but, my ranking does not change at all. I do get awards but no rank change.

?????????????

Re: Ranking

You haft to look at your total points...

Comment

Originally posted by drksteppa1
      I've finally got all the lag n BS off. Now, I found another problem with my ranking? Im @ 33336 kills. not my ranking has gone up or anything and it says im 45% complete. I do run pbsetup (do the updates and everything) but, my ranking does not change at all. I do get awards but no rank change.

?????????????
      thats your total points, your on track, you had 12something thousand kills.
      :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
        thats your total points, your on track, you had 12something thousand kills.
        :salute:
        i dont get it, the ranking bar is full but i have 33,000+ kills??? Doesnt make any sense. ???

Comment

Originally posted by drksteppa1 View Post
          i dont get it, the ranking bar is full but i have 33,000+ kills??? Doesnt make any sense. ???
          your stats i looked at said you had 12thousand kills, and 33thousand total points.

Comment

your stats i looked at said you had 12thousand kills, and 33thousand total points.
            k? so how come my ranking doesnt move. it hasnt moved at all

the ranking meter in BFHQ is full and does not change.

Comment

k? so how come my ranking doesnt move. it hasnt moved at all

the ranking meter in BFHQ is full and does not change.
              im not sure, im guessing you dont have a badge or something that you need. i tried to pull up the stat page it usually tells, but it was down this moring, just check the requirement for the next round, make sure theres no badge thats required.

GL:salute:

here i found it, i think its just a badge

bf2awards.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bf2awards.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Gunnery Sergeant
              · Score: 8,000

· Unlock Available

Master Sergeant
              · Score: 20,000

· Unlock Available

First Sergeant

· Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge

Master Gunnery Sergeant
              · Score: 50,000

· Unlock Available

Sergeant Major

· Awards: Basic Armor Badge, Basic Transport Badge, Basic Helicopter Badge, Basic Aviator Badge, Basic Air Defense Badge, Basic Ground Defense Badge

Comment

im not sure, im guessing you dont have a badge or something that you need. i tried to pull up the stat page it usually tells, but it was down this moring, just check the requirement for the next round, make sure theres no badge thats required.

GL:salute:

here i found it, i think its just a badge

bf2awards.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bf2awards.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Gunnery Sergeant
                · Score: 8,000

· Unlock Available

Master Sergeant

· Unlock Available

First Sergeant

· Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge

Master Gunnery Sergeant

· Unlock Available

Sergeant Major

· Awards: Basic Armor Badge, Basic Transport Badge, Basic Helicopter Badge, Basic Aviator Badge, Basic Air Defense Badge, Basic Ground Defense Badge
                thats wierd. if you take a look at my stats, it says i have pretty much everything there that needs to be there. I pretty much have half of the awards(most of them) but the ranking wont move or change...Is there a way around this???

Comment

Originally posted by drksteppa1
                  thats wierd. if you take a look at my stats, it says i have pretty much everything there that needs to be there. I pretty much have half of the awards(most of them) but the ranking wont move or change...Is there a way around this???
                  hmmm, i did look, looks to me like you got everyting & then some, only ground & air basic arent there but it doesnt say there required for that rank

id write EA support, they have a section in there on rank, but if i was guessing EA server just farting or something cause it should of promoted you long ago.

Comment

hmmm, i did look, looks to me like you got everyting & then some, only ground & air basic arent there but it doesnt say there required for that rank

id write EA support, they have a section in there on rank, but if i was guessing EA server just farting or something cause it should of promoted you long ago.
                    http://customersupport.ea.com/logina...FnZT1hc2sucGhw

See what i mean? I actually wrote to EA once before with no respond. I just wrote them another too find out whats going on with my account. We'll see if they send me anything this time. What if i do not get anything from them in regards to my account info??? (ranking)

Comment

See what i mean? I actually wrote to EA once before with no respond. I just wrote them another too find out whats going on with my account. We'll see if they send me anything this time. What if i do not get anything from them in regards to my account info??? (ranking)
                      you should of gotten something, but EA gets a case of ding farts sometimes, i'd keep writing, make sure your email isnt set up to like filter spam, what i mean is like mine tells me every email i get from this forum is spam & even myspace is spam, when its not, but i got mine on "prompt for action". and besides that just make sure your email is current in your ea account.

also make sure you put your game name in there the main one you use.

they never failed to write me , that is weird, but im sure others here probably had it happen.

GL , im guessing its just on there end cause you got everything & then some.:salute:

Comment

you should of gotten something, but EA gets a case of ding farts sometimes, i'd keep writing, make sure your email isnt set up to like filter spam, what i mean is like mine tells me every email i get from this forum is spam & even myspace is spam, when its not, but i got mine on "prompt for action". and besides that just make sure your email is current in your ea account.

also make sure you put your game name in there the main one you use.

they never failed to write me , that is weird, but im sure others here probably had it happen.

GL , im guessing its just on there end cause you got everything & then some.:salute:
                        still not a single e-mail from EA and, it's been 24 hrs. i have checked my spam folder and nothing at all. I don't understand, why did i get some ribbons but no rank yet?

im @ 34,253 kills....wtf!?

Comment

I looked at your thingy and umm, well its looks fine to me.

Ps. the big number that is 30,000+ is not your kills, that is your total points. If you had that many kills, you'd be 60k+ in points right now.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                            I looked at your thingy and umm, well its looks fine to me.

Ps. the big number that is 30,000+ is not your kills, that is your total points. If you had that many kills, you'd be 60k+ in points right now.
                            yeah but he wanting to know why its not promoted him even though he has all the points & requirements met.

did u check your email in your ea account to make sure its current? like when you sent them the question you should of gotten one auto that said "we got your mesage & wil reply " (parapharsing ) .
                            if you didnt get that im betttin you need to update, if you did i'd give it another day or so, and write back. EA support has never failed to answer any of my questioins, very odd.

oh btw, its not required for that rank but id get my air & ground defence, ya knever know it might wake the stat server up.

Comment

I finally got the e-mail back from EA Support and this is what it said...

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us with your concern.

Allow me to do my best to explain what is occurring here, and what you’re seeing. At 20,000 points you will (and have been) promoted to either Master Sergeant or First Sergeant. In order to obtain the First Sergeant ranking you must meet certain criteria BEFORE reaching 20,000 global points.

Because you did not complete all of these pre-requisites prior to reaching 20,000 points you were promoted to Master Sergeant rather than First Sergeant. Unfortunately, there is a small issue within the game, which the developers are aware of, and which you are most likely experiencing. This graphical error causes the game to view First Sergeant as your “Next rank” even though it is really a parallel ranking. Because of this and because you have already reached the 20,000 points necessary to achieve First Sergeant, which the game is viewing as your “next rank” it is showing your status bar as fully.

I’m afraid that the Support team can not alter your achievements to make you First Sergeant. However, the good news is that this is nothing to be concerned about. Your stats are still updating correctly and you will still rank up upon reaching the next required level of points. Should you have any more concerns, or require additional assistance, please let us know. Answers to most common problems, as well as Technical support can be found at Support.ea.com.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Take care.

Sincerely,

EARep Philip
                              Player Relations
                              Electronic Arts

WTF?

Comment

Working...
                              X