Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Easter Egg!!!

FLYIN SAUCERSS????

I SEEN EM! THE NIECE I MARRIED SAW ONE COMIN HOME FROM A SQWARE DAYNCE AND SO I GOT MY TRUSTY 357 AND GOT ME 2 count em 2! HEAD SHOTS!

Comment

i knew about the dice shirts on karkand, never knew about dice cream and the signs, uber sw33tness!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyMACD
        I was able to get a screenshot of the UFO after all. I think its a kit glitch just like when dead soldiers go flying into the air. The "UFOs" do the same but from a distance its hard to tell what it is. Seems pretty rare too:

Here it is zoomed in:

LMAO, nice try

Comment

Thats friggin funny

Comment

Originally posted by leegion8
            I hope im not posting something that has already been posted but here it is , scared the hell out of me when i saw the rumors and i decided to go see if they were true.

roooooooofl..

very nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by ARMistice023
              I wouldn't consider the Billboards, or flies, or general stuff like that as eggs. Eggs are out of the way or hidden or something must be done to enable them, like the "Doom" game in Excel 98(funny) or those pink teddybears, or hidden stuff in DVD menues

Try eeggs.com

(edit) Here's the link to BF2... not too many found:
              http://eeggs.com/tree/9904.html
              oh sweet you know about the excel deal too i had it for a while then stopped and now i can't remember the cell number do you still remember the cell number (i have 98 on my older compy still )

Comment

Is this old one: There are new(?) sound files at common_client.zip which are taunt1, taunt.2, taunt.3.ogg. Listen those and then go and apply for commander. you can listen those same taunts just listen carefully.. i cant check if those are old or new because i dont have 1.3 anymore.

Comment

Vary odd

Comment

lol nice if that was in every map now that would be a hoot.

Comment

I saw this by accident when I was looking through my screenshots. Another DICE logo in a new location (I think, 23 pages is too long to browse through )

Comment

On the T-shirt? Not new.

Comment

Originally posted by tyrant
                          Hmm never saw that before hmmm cough cough photoshop cough lol anyways...
                          Thats where your wrong, he is in Sharqi peninsukla aswell :P

Comment

I FOUND A NEW EASTER EGG!

On road to Jalalabad, if u go to the flag at the fountain, and be quiet, you can HEAR ARABIAN MUSIC!! TO TRY IT OUT!! Make sure you turn up your volume.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
                              I FOUND A NEW EASTER EGG!

On road to Jalalabad, if u go to the flag at the fountain, and be quiet, you can HEAR ARABIAN MUSIC!! TO TRY IT OUT!! Make sure you turn up your volume.
                              If you stand anywhere you can hear music on the map...

Comment

:'( for a moment i felt special.

Comment

Working...
                                X