"*shocked* -> server" one :P

Comment

Re: Cheating sucks and so do the cheaters

Read your threat?:|:

Comment

Originally posted by Mogul2 View Post
        Read your threat?:|:
        sorry i meant thread ^^ oh gosh id never threaten anyone lol!! specially for no reason =P

Comment

I love cheaters/stat padders.
          I can only find humor in the amount of frustration and anxiety they cause for stat whores..

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
            I love cheaters/stat padders.
            I can only find humor in the amount of frustration and anxiety they cause for stat whores..
            What about games without permanent stats like CS, ET, BF1942, UT?

Is it okay to cheat there too, or just BF2?

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
              What about games without permanent stats like CS, ET, BF1942, UT?

Is it okay to cheat there too, or just BF2?
              he probably dont care if they cheat on those either. i guess he just likes being shot from inside a wall, or sniped from a aimbot, he has nothing better to do than to be raped on a fogless map while he cant see &^%*

Ugh

Comment

What I never understood from cheaters and their sympathizers is...

Why is a cheater's fun at our expense more important than our fun when playing fairly?

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                  What I never understood from cheaters and their sympathizers is...

Why is a cheater's fun at our expense more important than our fun when playing fairly?
                  im not accusing anyone, but usually cheater's sympathizers sympathize with them for "reasons" .uhmm... but ive seen my fair share of cheaters on CS im kinda used to them now

stat padding is a new thing that ive not seen before

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                    im not accusing anyone, but usually cheater's sympathizers sympathize with them for "reasons" .uhmm... but ive seen my fair share of cheaters on CS im kinda used to them now

stat padding is a new thing that ive not seen before

never will get rid of cheaters:shakehead:, PB catches a few, but there right back online in minutes.

sympathizing with cheaters usually gives them away:nod:

i mean only a serial killer can understand another serial killer.:nod:

stat padding IMO is pretty vague, i mean i can almost understand gettin alot of points for a unlock, but after that i mean how bigga baby can u be, how good do u want to seem. u can usually tell a padder if he's a general & plays like krap.:nod:

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
                      never will get rid of cheaters:shakehead:, PB catches a few, but there right back online in minutes.

sympathizing with cheaters usually gives them away:nod:

i mean only a serial killer can understand another serial killer.:nod:

stat padding IMO is pretty vague, i mean i can almost understand gettin alot of points for a unlock, but after that i mean how bigga baby can u be, how good do u want to seem. u can usually tell a padder if he's a general & plays like krap.:nod:
                      hehehe u make me larf. (in a good way)

i think people who do things to get a badge (in a certain way) shouldnt be counted as stats padders - let me explain:

say a person wants a sniper badge (ie. me >.<) and they keep picking sniper and "camping" and working for the badge, that shouldnt be counted as SP

but people who just sit and knife/shoot each other and revive and keep doing so solely for points...or for any other reason really are SP

but imo why would you even want to do this? doesnt it just take the thrill out of getting a badge when you are playing the game and you hear that sounds (always makes me jump slighlty in excitement) the drum roll and award recommendation message.

You feel proud and like "OOooooh what have i done to deserve this prestegous award!!" and you know your hard work has paied off...where is the hard work in killing someone and reviving them - is that really what you do on a battlefield lol?

Comment

Hackers are a nothing but a bunch of j.erks. Just the other day I was playing a round of Karkand, everyone was having a good time, in a balanced competitive round, and then all of a sudden this guy came on, definitely using an aimbot, and proceeded to destroy what had been fun for everyone. Even the people on his team were complaining, but unfortunetly it was not possible to get rid of that ***.hole since, FF was off, and there was no admin.

Anyways, I don't understand why people have a need to cheat at a game where there's nothing at stake. How can you even enjoy playing the game like that? Where's the challenge? It's really pathetic.

Perhaps somebody should create a server for cheaters only, this way can "own" each other with their aimbots, and no-fog, and whatever cheats, and leave everyone else to play to game normaly.

Comment

Originally posted by dremanu View Post
                          Perhaps somebody should create a server for cheaters only, this way can "own" each other with their aimbots, and no-fog, and whatever cheats, and leave everyone else to play to game normaly.
                          Surely that's any server with PB disabled?

I agree, cheaters get on my tits too.

Comment

Originally posted by dremanu View Post
                            Hackers are a nothing but a bunch of j.erks. Just the other day I was playing a round of Karkand, everyone was having a good time, in a balanced competitive round, and then all of a sudden this guy came on, definitely using an aimbot, and proceeded to destroy what had been fun for everyone. Even the people on his team were complaining, but unfortunetly it was not possible to get rid of that ***.hole since, FF was off, and there was no admin.

Anyways, I don't understand why people have a need to cheat at a game where there's nothing at stake. How can you even enjoy playing the game like that? Where's the challenge? It's really pathetic.

unfortunately this will never happen as we all know...sad to hear about your game btw, hope you managed to still enjoy it overall, despite the cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                              hehehe u make me larf. (in a good way)

i think people who do things to get a badge (in a certain way) shouldnt be counted as stats padders - let me explain:

say a person wants a sniper badge (ie. me >.<) and they keep picking sniper and "camping" and working for the badge, that shouldnt be counted as SP

but people who just sit and knife/shoot each other and revive and keep doing so solely for points...or for any other reason really are SP

but imo why would you even want to do this? doesnt it just take the thrill out of getting a badge when you are playing the game and you hear that sounds (always makes me jump slighlty in excitement) the drum roll and award recommendation message.

You feel proud and like "OOooooh what have i done to deserve this prestegous award!!" and you know your hard work has paied off...where is the hard work in killing someone and reviving them - is that really what you do on a battlefield lol?

i guess ive been guilty to that as you put it, but if i didnt i'd never get some like assualt, cause i never play that class, & i rarely use my pistol only if i haave to cause it suks so bad,or maybe its me withit, either way

but i dont think i do it solely for the badge, i have fun & just see if i can accomplish 5-10kills what ever it is asking for.

dremanu Re: Cheating sucks and so do the cheaters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pathetic is good adjective for them.
                              yepp with no PB i guess it is a server for cheeters, kinda like those "padd" servers u can go into.

they probably didnt buy the game to start with, i mean why pay good money to hack & padd unless you totaly have no life:shakehead: and no skill.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
                                i guess ive been guilty to that as you put it, but if i didnt i'd never get some like assualt, cause i never play that class, & i rarely use my pistol only if i haave to cause it suks so bad,or maybe its me withit, either way
                                i never look-down/judge anyone so have no fear =) im just curious how do you fall under my "view" or well opinion i guess, give me an example of what you did is what im trying to say

Comment

Working...
                                X