Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheating sucks and so do the cheaters

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
    i never look-down/judge anyone so have no fear =) im just curious how do you fall under my "view" or well opinion i guess, give me an example of what you did is what im trying to say
    you were saying if you play a certain way for a badge then that should be SP as well, im saying i'd never get any assualt class badge's if i didnt purposly choose that class, because normall i'd never pick it.

and if i pull my pistol u can bet im way outta ammo & too far away to pull the knife, so if i want that badge i gotta set out to get it. & without the basic badges u can only get so far.

i think its good cause without the challenge of learning how to play withassualt then i'd never really do it on my own cause to me its not a very good class even though others will flame me with that opinion.

but i never meant i cheeted or was a official padder, i just ment if padding is the way you said it should be then i'd be guilty

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
      you were saying if you play a certain way for a badge then that should be SP as well, im saying i'd never get any assualt class badge's if i didnt purposly choose that class, because normall i'd never pick it.

and if i pull my pistol u can bet im way outta ammo & too far away to pull the knife, so if i want that badge i gotta set out to get it. & without the basic badges u can only get so far.

i think its good cause without the challenge of learning how to play withassualt then i'd never really do it on my own cause to me its not a very good class even though others will flame me with that opinion.

but i never meant i cheeted or was a official padder, i just ment if padding is the way you said it should be then i'd be guilty

oh i understand you now, i suppose yes and no ^^ yes, as in the class where u get a badge in which you dont use. though we all want badges - not necessarly fixated on them, but want them - thats why they are there, for us to earn! and so what you are doing is not really SP =/ if you get me ^^

knife badge is quite hard but i dedicated 2 days to getting them :P, but i didnt just sit there getting kills with it so i can get it, i died ALOT in process of trying to knife ppl till i finally got it - so i feel like i did earn it, just in an unorthodox way.

from what you said you dont sound like an SP to me =D - if you care what i think anyhow lol.

Comment

oh i understand you now, i suppose yes and no ^^ yes, as in the class where u get a badge in which you dont use. though we all want badges - not necessarly fixated on them, but want them - thats why they are there, for us to earn! and so what you are doing is not really SP =/ if you get me ^^

knife badge is quite hard but i dedicated 2 days to getting them :P, but i didnt just sit there getting kills with it so i can get it, i died ALOT in process of trying to knife ppl till i finally got it - so i feel like i did earn it, just in an unorthodox way.

from what you said you dont sound like an SP to me =D - if you care what i think anyhow lol.
        nope i dont padd, never have, fruitless i think, i just reported some padders this morining:nod: got a good screenshot
        :nod:

Comment

nope i dont padd, never have, fruitless i think, i just reported some padders this morining:nod: got a good screenshot
          :nod:
          xD thats so cute!

dont ask me why, im just tired. and i agree with you about the padding..i started a thread called "*shock* -> server" (which i regret now cuz i went way off topic)

well im off to sleep now ^^

Comment

xD thats so cute!

dont ask me why, im just tired. and i agree with you about the padding..i started a thread called "*shock* -> server" (which i regret now cuz i went way off topic)

well im off to sleep now ^^
            cause u think im just saying that, i thought i'd paste in the reply i just got from EA.....

Discussion Thread
            Response (EA Rep Brad) 09/12/2007 12:12 PM
            Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support.

Your concerns, feedback and troubles are important to us. We want to thank you for informing us about this server or group of players, we will fully investigate your report. We strive to provide a safe, fun and fair place to play and commit to taking the appropriate action against those who wish to abuse Battlefield 2 in this manner and those who create applications or cheats which can be used to give an unfair advantage to a player.

Investigations of this type can take several days, but rest assured we do take every claim of this nature seriously. In the future should you wish to report someone please make sure you include the following information.

Name of the Player(s):
            Server:
            Approximate time:
            Type of offense:

Should you have any further questions, please take a moment to review our Knowledge Base site at http://support.ea.com.

Sincerely,

EA Rep Brad
            Player Relations
            Electronic Arts

Customer 09/12/2007 10:41 AM
            I didnt want to enter the room to take screenshots, but the ip is there , the names are there, its plain to see what these people are doing, & if you look at wolverinelogan83 stats you will see looks like he does it alot.

this takes integrity of this game out with the wind. how come they can make a server "PAD PAD" & ya' not do nothing about it.

this was today at 1:40EST
            screenshot is atatached

Comment

kudos to you, im far too "lazy" to do anything about them i just take screenshots and post them here (ive done this once so far lol) but im gonna stop cuz i dont think readers like that :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin
                kudos to you, im far too "lazy" to do anything about them i just take screenshots and post them here (ive done this once so far lol) but im gonna stop cuz i dont think readers like that :nod:
                no they dont, specially the ones that do it, LOL

i dont like make it a outta the way thing to do, but i just seen that server by scrolling & it ppissd me a little & i was in a hateful mood so i reported them , LOL

i mean like 400kills , no deaths, PAD PAD PAD PAD was the server name, Ugh
                EA oughta not wait till somebody reports them IMO

Comment

i mean like 400kills , no deaths, PAD PAD PAD PAD was the server name, Ugh
                  EA oughta not wait till somebody reports them IMO
                  rofl - that the server i put up screenshots of HERE

Thanks for doing my work for me =P

Comment

Working...
                  X