• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POE2 Hype

Should be Interesting to say the least.

Comment

ill try PoE2...though I think the story sucks.
      I mean Op Peacekeep has that same stuff and the same teams...

I wanted to see the apache, Black Shark, and all those cool vehicles..
      Only 2 attack helos and 2 transport helos? only 2 only 4 jets??

granted there are alright jets....

Im waiting for Desert conflict...i like to see the F-16, F-14 and some real weapons...real american weapons... Hopefully PoE will throw in some american stuff in there future release...

As for this release..I think the maps will be great...I am looking forward to the sound effects. I am just dissappointed with the vehicle selections..

Comment

Originally posted by Creasy79
        Should be Interesting to say the least.
        My sentiments exactly.

Comment

All I know is that the POE mod for BFV was much, much better than vanilla BFV.

It kicked ***.

I've been waiting for this for a long time.

It should be an indication of how much the community was anticipating its release by the number of servers up. Ours has been up since thursday night.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBloodmoney
            All I know is that the POE mod for BFV was much, much better than vanilla BFV.

It kicked ***.

I've been waiting for this for a long time.

It should be an indication of how much the community was anticipating its release by the number of servers up. Ours has been up since thursday night.
            Yup! 40 are already up and running --> http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p...erver&game=bf2

Comment

That's a lot of POE2 servers! I'll download this sucker and try it ;-)

Comment

its a total conversion meaning most of the vehicles,armys,weapons,etc are new along with added gameplay options and i think 14 new maps. plus more content will come soon.

i expect that by sunday morning most people will be able to play.

Comment

mod will rock, but yet they still left in the i-parachute-when-ever-the-f*ck-i-feel-like-it in, people can escape burining jets, helis like that way too easy. But thats judgig from the screens so dont know really

Comment

Originally posted by jayhigh
                    Im waiting for Desert conflict...i like to see the F-16, F-14 and some real weapons...real american weapons... Hopefully PoE will throw in some american stuff in there future release...
                    sorry but i really hope not... its so used that its getting old and annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by jayhigh
                      ill try PoE2...though I think the story sucks.
                      I mean Op Peacekeep has that same stuff and the same teams...

I wanted to see the apache, Black Shark, and all those cool vehicles..
                      Only 2 attack helos and 2 transport helos? only 2 only 4 jets??

granted there are alright jets....

As for this release..I think the maps will be great...I am looking forward to the sound effects. I am just dissappointed with the vehicle selections..
                      One, the F-14 is being replaced by the F-18 because of the cost of operations and aging technology. Two, the F-16 is to be replaced by the F-35. The real U.S. Army and Marines weapons are the M16A2 and M4 Commando which is playable in the normal BF2

THREE! It is an armed conflict between Ukraine and Germany, these two countries DO NOT have that advanced american technology (They are not like as rich as the U.S. Government who could have budgets over 260 billion dollars!!! Ukraine does not use ALL Russian weapons and aircraft. Germany uses the Eurocopter and NOT the Apache!

Comment

POE2 will OWNN ! BUt Im looking forward for Desert Conflict, wchich will include new sounds for everything, might be closer to what you call a "total conversion". And of course, the popular Forgotten Hope.

I really like the Artillery system in POE2. This MOD will be awesome, I can feel it.

BF vietnam sucks, just had to say it

Comment

btw, will this mod be affected by server crashes?

Comment

If POE lowers the # of server crashes...I will honor them

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral.Nimtz
                              One, the F-14 is being replaced by the F-18 because of the cost of operations and aging technology. Two, the F-16 is to be replaced by the F-35. The real U.S. Army and Marines weapons are the M16A2 and M4 Commando which is playable in the normal BF2

THREE! It is an armed conflict between Ukraine and Germany, these two countries DO NOT have that advanced american technology (They are not like as rich as the U.S. Government who could have budgets over 260 billion dollars!!! Ukraine does not use ALL Russian weapons and aircraft. Germany uses the Eurocopter and NOT the Apache!
                              I'm not going to try and educate you that most of the US hardware in use in these games (no, on the drawingboard does not count) is not all that or at all superior to Germany'shardware.. But i have to point out that it does not matter, its a point and click game, even if US tanks had a zillion more capabilities in real life.. you cant use them ingame.

Comment

Noted! But this game is based in real life hardware and what the country uses

Comment

Working...
                                X