Cheating sucks and so do the cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheating sucks and so do the cheaters

i have only ever seen one person that hacked/cheated (aside from that car drop SH*T) in BF2.

CS is different story...

Comment

I wallglitched on Squre in Karkand with a friend of mine once. It was kinda fun but i dont think ill do it again Well actually it was really fun.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
        I wallglitched on Squre in Karkand with a friend of mine once. It was kinda fun but i dont think ill do it again Well actually it was really fun.
        if glitchers count...i've seen tons. the square crap and the hotel crap back when you could drop cars on roofs were always the woooooooorst.

Comment

Yes its annoying but is some1 wallglitches on squre you have 7 other flags to attack. But if some1 is inside a wall ppl tend to run to that spot well knowing that they will get killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogul2 View Post
            Well I know i am going post happy here, but you know... Have you ever noticed how hackers suck even when using hacks? I have noticed. what are the benefits? its no fun when you suck so much that you have to use "Training wheels" to play the game, and then you just go and suck some more. Then you just end up getting banned. So why do people hack?
            Why..cause they suck and are smacktards, morons and are dumb enough to pay
            for cheats....I think they miss something and are Facked up for de rest of their
            live...

Comment

what is this "wall glitching" business?

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat View Post
                Cheaters using Aimbot should be automatically given the M249SAW, then let them try and hit the broad side of a barn.
                With no spread it doesn't matter what gun they use, they will headshot you halfway across the map in a single shot.

Comment

I once had two guys and one stat padder on strike at karkand by the hotel. I was there number one victim. I think you can guess what happened... pure hell....

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                    what is this "wall glitching" business?
                    When ppl get inside a building you normanny cant enter. Like the tall building on square flag on Karkand. You can shoot out but ppl cant shoot you

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                      When ppl get inside a building you normanny cant enter. Like the tall building on square flag on Karkand. You can shoot out but ppl cant shoot you
                      oh i see...that is using hacks in a way isnt it?

Comment

Well not really. More like exploiting glitches

Comment

so do you mean they can do it without using hacks? like *IF* i were to try it - > which i wont, would i be able for example to enter the building without using and cheats and stuff?

Comment

we've seen quite a few hackers using the support gun and name hack on our server lately. we ban 7 in one day. most try to hid it but a few just went nuts with 150+ kills on a full 64 player I/O server. i was told it was like a laser show with all the tracers flying everywhere.

Comment

you just make this topic to get more posts? its obvious hackers are always going to be on every game deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0 View Post
                                you just make this topic to get more posts? its obvious hackers are always going to be on every game deal with it.
                                you are right about hackers - i think i said this as well somewhere, on another topic. I dont think they will ever "go away" completely

Comment

Working...
                                X