Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: i hate how sniper doesnt kill with one hit

Originally posted by Anni-kin
    haha i like the end addition. i once got 2 running headshots in 2 shots one after the other, but never been able to do that again.

and..aha!! =P look what annii has found!! -> courtesy of my above posted link ^^ :

M95

M24

SVD/Type 88

L96A1

feel free to thank annii any time =)
    Thanks annii, hey the M95 is sweet, the moving shots are difficult but very possible, practice alot, let them run into your crosshairs & rememer to allow for bullet to travel.

got_ya_good has excellent sniping videos on youtube, they helped me alot.

Comment

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
      Mucho Gracias
      Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
      Thanks annii, hey the M95 is sweet, the moving shots are difficult but very possible, practice alot, let them run into your crosshairs & rememer to allow for bullet to travel.

got_ya_good has excellent sniping videos on youtube, they helped me alot.
      you are both very welcome.

i like the M95's sound better than the L96A1 - i know its meant to be quite..but when i snipe i want the whole world and especially the person im sniping to know! =P (its not very proffessional, but so satisfying) - its the last sound they hear (and what a sound!) before *drop*

for eg. the infamous AWP sound in CS - people run in fear whenever that is heard hehehe and i dont blame them, usually being on the firing end myself

=P

Comment

I use the M95 for short to mid range as it does the most damage..it will one shot anyone that has taken even the slightest fall damage.

For the longer shots or when I am feeling on my game..I will use the L9 and go for the head shot...or go with a followup shot or the pistol if it's in range..you would be surprised the how good the pistol is at mid range.

EDIT**

God yes, the m95 report is soooo satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Anny
          haha i like the end addition. i once got 2 running headshots in 2 shots one after the other, but never been able to do that again.

and..aha!! =P look what annii has found!! -> courtesy of my above posted link ^^ :

M95

M24

SVD/Type 88

L96A1

feel free to thank annii any time =)
          sorry annii the info is not accurate,

the reason the m95 has 190 damage is due to the fact its .50 cal and can blow a chopper up in 10 shots,if you aim at the cockpit, (a m24 or l96a1 cant do this)
          try shooting a J10 with a m95 in a empty server you will be surprised(aim at cockpit)

the m95 will take all infantry to 2 bars of heath with a body shot..

m24/l96a1 only take unarmored infantry down to 2 bars,its something like 60% damage to a armored infantry player (assault )

the l96a1 does not have the same power as the m95 either.

the l96a1 is the same as the m24 damage wise,l96a1 has thiner cross hair and a slightly faster reload time than the m24.

as for the semi-auto sniper rifle's it takes 3 shots to the body to kill unarmored infantry and 4 to kill armored infantry.

dont think im trying to get at you annii ,but you got them quotes from a unreliable source.

just clearing it a bit for you so you know what the real facts are.

peace:nod:

Comment

tryed shooting someone's head it's a kill i one shot you just must be missing lot's lol !

bf2 name English_elite and if you see a wookie your allready dead headshot !

Comment

i hate how it doesnt kill with 1 shot to the chest either. ea did it so all the nubs that you see in this thread telling you to aim better blah blah can run away and heal themselves with a medic pack. fact is theyre all **** anyway lol

Comment

i cant believe so many people agree... this game isn't meant to be realistic, it's meant to be a game thats (fairly) balanced. people would be whoring the SVD like none other if they were OSKs. next you guys are going to want us to hobble around and slowly bleed to death if we take a bullet to the knee.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                  i cant believe so many people agree... this game isn't meant to be realistic, it's meant to be a game thats (fairly) balanced. people would be whoring the SVD like none other if they were OSKs. next you guys are going to want us to hobble around and slowly bleed to death if we take a bullet to the knee.
                  There are better ways to balance sniping than making it two shots for the kill. Things like breathing hurting aim, slower reload time, less ammunition, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
                    There are better ways to balance sniping than making it two shots for the kill. Things like breathing hurting aim, slower reload time, less ammunition, ect.
                    AA has breathing, not too hard if there not moving , i dont have no problem with one shot, i headshot everytime unless they move or i cant see there head to start with. not a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
                      whatever you do, giving a sniper a OSK is basically god mode.
                      1. I'm not an expert...but at the ranges we have in this game (for the most part), breathing wouldn't make much of a difference,
                      2. slowing the reload time can only be taken so far...
                      3. less ammo...well, we all know what happens with claymores and grenades. (pesky support guys...)

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                        next you guys are going to want us to hobble around and slowly bleed to death if we take a bullet to the knee.
                        Project Reality

Comment

yeah, that's the reason i won't play that game consistently. there are never any ****in medics, and that little field dressing doesn't do ****.

Comment

^not as bad as when i played armed assault demo and got shot in the hip by a sniper who a teamate killed right after and i had to crawl my way to the enemy to get killed for 15 minutes.

Comment

It's the truth actually, there's barely anyone who's willing to play as a medic because the way of reviving and healing someone up has changed from BF2 dramatically. I actually consider myself a great medic in PR, that's the kit I pretty much play most of time.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                                It's the truth actually, there's barely anyone who's willing to play as a medic because the way of reviving and healing someone up has changed from BF2 dramatically. I actually consider myself a great medic in PR, that's the kit I pretty much play most of time.
                                i like being british and gettin' the marksman kit. BANG BANG BANG. (thats the sounds of 3 people dying in 3 seconds)

Comment

Working...
                                X