Very Simple J10/F35B Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Simple J10/F35B Solution

Couldn't they just swap all the F35s with the F18s?

Re: Very Simple J10/F35B Solution

no - that would make sense and DICE doesnt do 'sense'

Comment

They would still get owned. just make J10 with charistics of MEC fighter. Just 5 minutes work, but Nooooooooooo... we are EA and we are retared

Comment

Look at the women cry. Proof that BF2 is too manly for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Diplomat
          Look at the women cry. Proof that BF2 is too manly for them.
          Classic.

Comment

wrong
            the F18 in BF2 CAN hold it's own against the J10 - mainly due to the fact that AAMs miss it
            Regardless it is a very easy fix to make and should be done especially seeing as the F35 has all the characteristics of a good bomber and none of a dogfighter

Comment

The F-35B over F/A-18 for me.

That people post the F/A-18 is better, is because their plannig while flying makes them in need of the star-wars shield on the F/A-18.

When flying as supposed to in the JSF, then you will be killed more often of UAVs and cartillary then of j10.

If they tweaked the hitboxes to be like on the Mig29, I would be in heaven. And, maybe have the same missiles for both jets.

Comment

Originally posted by IDC-Shorly
                The F-35B over F/A-18 for me.

That people post the F/A-18 is better, is because their plannig while flying makes them in need of the star-wars shield on the F/A-18.

When flying as supposed to in the JSF, then you will be killed more often of UAVs and cartillary then of j10.

If they tweaked the hitboxes to be like on the Mig29, I would be in heaven. And, maybe have the same missiles for both jets.
                I die WAYYYY more from UAV's + crashing into shit than I do from enemy jets :hmm:...

Just look at SHFT_Nismo's avatar..

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                  I die WAYYYY more from UAV's + crashing into shit than I do from enemy jets :hmm:...

Just look at SHFT_Nismo's avatar..

LOL, i have seen that before

If they could tweak the UAV-drone too, that would be great. Maximum 50% health.

You can shoot it down with a few pistolbullets, but its hard enough to ground a jet :P

But Metallica: Which jet do you prefer? Do you feel you need that star-wars thing?

I think its just other people flying the JSF as any other jet, which it really cant be handled like.

Comment

Originally posted by IDC-Shorly
                    LOL, i have seen that before

If they could tweak the UAV-drone too, that would be great. Maximum 50% health.

You can shoot it down with a few pistolbullets, but its hard enough to ground a jet :P

But Metallica: Which jet do you prefer? Do you feel you need that star-wars thing?

I think its just other people flying the JSF as any other jet, which it really cant be handled like.
                    ..?

Well I like the JSF > any other jet. I completely hate the F18. I think it's a p.o.s... it's way too slow, and doesn't even turn that great.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                      ..?

Well I like the JSF > any other jet. I completely hate the F18. I think it's a p.o.s... it's way too slow, and doesn't even turn that great.
                      The missile dodging feature, aka "star-wars thing."

I think I know how the collision-meshes causes this to happend, why and when.

I dont like it, I know I hate seeing a j10 400 meters behind me, if the there is somekind of pilot. But I probably just hate that dodging cause its impossible in lower heights for the JSF. Even though I have found ways to evade missiles without flares, even at 300 meter altitude. But it usually only dodges one, and not every time.

I dont think that missile-dodging should be in this game, its just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
                        Couldn't they just swap all the F35s with the F18s?

i made a thread suggesting the very same thing, i got flamed.

Comment

THe problem with F-18's is that they dont hover...yes they do belong to the navy/air force, but on the most popular maps (Oman and Wake) there are 2 spawns for the jet, one on the platform hanging on the side of the deck and another on the runway, how do you think an F-18 will takeoff aside from the ways F35's take off. Remember F-18 can not hover.

Comment

Just blast if off the side of the carrier, or make it so you have to taxi out onto the runway strip :P

Comment

On Wake we have 1 spawn for j10, and two j10s in air... How? They spawns in one place, one after another.

Comment

Working...
                              X