i hate how sniper doesnt kill with one hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate how sniper doesnt kill with one hit

its the STUPIDEST THING EVER, why does EA do that? its not that easy to snipe people since u cant zoom is, and the fact u cant kill em with one hit just annoys me soooo much

why do they do that? it gets on my nerves, i mean after u shott them they run away and u dont get a kill.....
    why doesnt EA change this?? any mods that have 1 shot kill sniperS?

Re: i hate how sniper doesnt kill with one hit

If they were 1 shot kills then the sniper kit would be wh0r3d more than J-10s

Cheers

Comment

Shoot them in the head. Or use the pistol. Its great for finishing off people you miss.

Comment

but i mean it'll be better, its like really hard to kill people with sniper SOMETIMES, but i guess your right, but i still think 1 shot kill is better

but what is the dude is like 100 meters away, shoot them in head= THERE IS NO ZOOM ON SNIPER and finished with pistol=he is to far away

Comment

Originally posted by farquezy View Post
          but i mean it'll be better, its like really hard to kill people with sniper SOMETIMES, but i guess your right, but i still think 1 shot kill is better

but what is the dude is like 100 meters away, shoot them in head= THERE IS NO ZOOM ON SNIPER and finished with pistol=he is to far away
          not really,i do it a lot more nowadays.

Comment

Battlefield 2 ≠ Real Life

Comment

haha well it doesnt, but i guess no one thinks sniper should be one hit kill??

bad thread then sorry....
              i thought everyone would like that....

Comment

I think at least a chest shot should kill an opponent. Heart & head should be insta-death.

Comment

Right click is zoom .

Comment

try project reality.. that might be more to your liking.

Comment

i think they should add like armor and more guns, like u spend money to get better gun instead of armor, and the other guy had better sniper and kills you in one hit...???

kind of like bf2142 but more choices, so this time u can actaully kill with one hit

lol i know right click zooms, i mean like bf2142 zoom, i cant make it more and shorter....

and ya as soon as i get my bf2 back ima try PoE2, PR, and sand box or whatever tis called, seams like they are the ebst mods?? or are there better ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                        Right click is zoom .
                        :laugh: Nuh-uh!

Comment

I've just used POE2 and PR, and both have their great points. Only other mod Im really waiting for is FH2.. Last time I played POE2 was a couple months ago before they updated it and I know they had the M82 and some polish sniper rifle that could take you out in one shot.. really fun to use. PR is fun being a sniper in too, but there can only be so many snipers per side so you have to be a lucky one.

Comment

I'd be all for sniper rifles being one hit kills if the gun was actually more difficult to use. As of right now, it's rather easy. It requires skill, but not so much to warrant it one hit kill status aside from headshots.

Comment

go play with the AWP on Counter-STrike and complain whenever you die because it was a "bulls*it" kill like all the others.

Comment

Working...
                              X