Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoonGamers gulf server = bad

Originally posted by Storm{63} View Post
    WTF we do NOT get walked on! America never just lays down man.
    The citizens not the government. Try not to be too close minded to the statement.

Originally posted by Spik3d
    That's not needed.
    I'm sorry I'll pm you with further replies for approval.

Comment

Moongamers is total noob server. I got banned for playing on the MEC team because I raped the admins for 2 rounds in the su-34 lol.

Comment

From my experience overall with anything moongamers.... killing an admin in any form is a bannable offense.

Comment

Never had a problem on Moongamers except for a couple of seemingly younger admins. Their style was let's say, not condusive to keeping people around. I just steer clear of them. The whole "wingtipping" thig they seem to delight in is very hypocritical IMO given the no attacking uncaps with a vehicle rule. You can't bomb or strafe but you can run them over? Not much difference to me.

Comment

oooooooooooo MoonGayers, i mean MoonGames, was the first server i played when i got bf2, got banned for spawn raping, at that time i didn't even know what that meant

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
              I'm sorry I'll pm you with further replies for approval.
              No, your adolescence is not needed. You should know better than that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                  No, your adolescence is not needed. You should know better than that.
                  I'm sorry you're too blinded by your personal ignorance to understand the comment.

Comment

I've spent a fair bit of time on MoonGamers GOO server and it has been quite a mixed bag for me. Sometimes you can have a kill fest, other times you will get team stacking and you will fight a lost cause.

Most times you get Jet Jockeys and Heli Whores, but the recent amount of Base Raping the MEC has put me off their server.

If you are going to kick one team for a rape, you need to enforce it for the other team as well. Simple. No?

Comment

I'm still thrown off by the no armor capping the first flag in kark...

How the hell are you supposed to get past the MEC armor if you can't roll yours in.

Comment

I'm still thrown off by the no armor capping the first flag in kark...

How the hell are you supposed to get past the MEC armor if you can't roll yours in.
                        It is like I have heard echoed around the BF2 globe.....

"War is War - you try to win at any cost". Servers should not put this Star Trek equivilent of the Prime Directive on.

/<geek mode off>

Comment

Moongamers - Yeah.. I've had enough of them..

Basicly, I got banned for being a sniper...
                          Seriously, I killed an admin(I'm pretty sure) that was ingame with my sniper.. and he bans me - reason: lol f off noob.

Comment

I'm sorry you're too blinded by your personal ignorance to understand the comment.
                            verily i say, ye does not know who ye is talking about. only the mirror knows.

Comment

You backed yourself into a corner. You might want to stop before you're embedded in it.

You're not even responding to two or three other people where you look like a complete imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                                You backed yourself into a corner. You might want to stop before you're embedded in it.

You're not even responding to two or three other people where you look like a complete imbecile.
                                Actually I haven't backed myself anywhere, I cannot help your or your racist girlfriends misunderstanding of the statement made towards someone other than the two of you that chose to attempt to flame and/or insult me.
                                Originally posted by bigpappa View Post
                                verily i say, ye does not know who ye is talking about. only the mirror knows.
                                go spam images somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X