MoonGamers gulf server = bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoonGamers gulf server = bad

I rate this server with two big thumbs down. Why? Totally bias admins.

So here's the story. My friend and I were looking to play a few more rounds when the server we were in died. We usually like to chopper together but recently we've been flying the bomber for shlts and giggles. He finds the moongamers 24/7 gulf of oman server and we go in and both ended up on mec.

It is a newly started round and we were one of the first to spawn and both go in the jet. But he does not like to fly so we moved up the runway a bit so we could switch seats but before that could be done, presto some ashole rapes us off the runway with his F-35. Initially I didn't really care because I thought, hey no problem jerk, I'll make you wish you never did that. So I get in the jet and repay the shlt the favour and a minute later I got kicked for doing what he did first?!?

I rejoin the server and not only is he raping the mec uncap, but so was some sniper kid. Did the admin do anything about it with his team raping the mec uncap? Of course not, why should he care even after I tried caps locking to inform him. And it wasn't like they had all the flags, both sides had about equal amount of flags.

But hey, I guess when your admin your side is allowed to rape the enemy uncap but when they do it to you, (once I may add, I didn't get two runs done) suddenly its not so cool and the raper gets the kick but his team still continues with out the kick or a warnning.

Woah, I heard moongamers was bad before but now I got my personal experience with there server. Just thought I'd share some more tales about which servers are totally crap. Unfortunately I have no idea who was the admin on that server at the time but luckly for me and anyone who appreciates the warnning of this post there are plently of oman servers out there that are not run by moongamers.

Re: MoonGamers gulf server = bad

all moon gamer servers = bad

Comment

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to bf2.

Comment

it was probably desertfox.

Comment

I used to play on moongamers all the time...exellent ping for us brits wanting to play americans:yay:

Comment

I agree, the server is bad...the admins will find loop holes to the rules, for example: you arent allowed to attack uncaps with vehicles so what they will do is take the jet and fly really low on the uncap.

Almost every other round there is the squad bug and those "REG" players really suck big time and they make the server even worse...

but then you will always see me playing on it because its the only 24/7 gulf of oman server..

Comment

i've never had a problem with the kark server admins.

Comment

You think Moongamers is bad, try Geezer. I just got banned minutes ago for being too good with the Su-30 in Daquing Oilfields. The reason they gave was "HAX." When I asked, all they said was nobody could make all six F18 missiles veer off. :laugh:

Comment

i love crap admins.

this is a bit off-topic...but on CS:S earlier, some admin was spazzing out because someone he didn't know was wearing his clan's tag. he started swearing up a storm. i got kicked because i laughed at him.

Comment

their server is always like that. except during the day when the kids(admins) are in school.

Comment

LOL, let me see, you got attacked in the uncap with a vehicle (against their rules) so you decide you also will break the rules and then complain about getting kicked?

Why do players think that admins can see every single player on their server, at the same time? Do you think we have some magical admin software that gives us 64 pairs of eyes? We can only see what other players can see, nothing more nothing less. If you had told them you got attacked in the uncap, especially if you were on their TS, I'm sure the outcome would have been a lot different. Instead you decide you will "pay him back" by breaking the rules and then you come here to cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                        LOL, let me see, you got attacked in the uncap with a vehicle (against their rules) so you decide you also will break the rules and then complain about getting kicked?

Why do players think that admins can see every single player on their server, at the same time? Do you think we have some magical admin software that gives us 64 pairs of eyes? We can only see what other players can see, nothing more nothing less. If you had told them you got attacked in the uncap, especially if you were on their TS, I'm sure the outcome would have been a lot different. Instead you decide you will "pay him back" by breaking the rules and then you come here to cry about it.
                        Maybe you should read before you open your mouth?

After I rejoined I tried to inform the admin about the raping still occuring at the mec cap, but what happened? NOTHING. So how about this, STFU and stop defending moongamers as everyone here has agreed it is a poorly admind server.

Ps. I didn't see any rules against raping uncap. I found out after I rapayed the favour the jerk that started it. Fair enough for my kick, but why doesn't he get kicked after when he continues to do it?

Comment

AND the admin was the one raping him!

Comment

moongayers definitely sucks, and they have some really bizarre rules on their servers. I remember one time I was kicked for commanding.

me: rejoined and ask wtf?
                            admin: "your not allowed to command twice in a row".
                            me: "I didnt even command last map!
                            admin: "no you cant command twice in a row, or command the same army twice in a row"
                            me: "so you can only command every 4th round?"
                            admin: yes.

"Crunch's First Officer"
                            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I've always had fun on Moongamers, but I found one called 24/7 Oman by EoT. I liked, really friendly admins. They always warn before they kick so you know the rules, believe the only things they kick for is forced teamkill, and redlining is a bannable offense, otherwise they warn first.

Comment

Working...
                              X