• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Of Oman AT Mine guide!

By: Bubbl3s

This is for Golf Of Oman ONLY!

-AT Mine Intro
    These bad boys are insane! They are part of the "Engineer" kit. One of the best kits to play on Golf Of Oman. AT mines are awsome, when dumb idots in jeeps/APC/Tank's run right over it

-AT Mine Placement
    Ok, probally enough people have play "Golf Of Oman" to know the map by heart *well i do!* Ok, when you Spawn as USMC.. there are 3 spawn points on the coast, and how there are 2 entrances for tanks on the spawns, Lay them on those roads that lead into the spawns. They are always a good place for Tank/APC drivers to run into them Another good and great place is MEC Spawn, when they come out on main road, next to that little watch tower, lay them there and tanks/jeeps run over it everytime.

One more good place is, the "Hotel". There is that small road that tanks/APCs drive out, thats another great place for AT mine kills

-Summary
    Always place "Engineer" kit when there is a big map like Oman. Thats the best and easit for kills. Remember watch out for TK's. Thats 1 bad part about AT mines, idots always run over them.

-Pictures *NOW UPDATED*
    3 Spawn Location Entrances...

Hotel Entrance

Hope you enjoyed

Pics now here, Check it out!

Re: Golf Of Oman AT Mine guide!

Good idea. I didn't think of setting them on those coast flags, that would be great since those APC/Tank drivers from the MEC piss me off when im playing US lol.

Comment

No problem Enjoy it, and post again if you win !

Comment

I thought it was Gulf Of Oman? Note the U

Also for the Hotel entrance, perhaps only plant 3 where you have in your picture and plant the last two to the right, theres a sneaky little way they can drive through there.

Comment

u know how i put the mines? first i put a mine in bushes there no one can see them. then i put mines in a line there they can see them. when a tank come he see the mines in a line to the left. then he go to the right there the bushes are (also my mine). and then... BOOM! PWN3D!

Comment

Originally posted by yehaaa7
            u know how i put the mines? first i put a mine in bushes there no one can see them. then i put mines in a line there they can see them. when a tank come he see the mines in a line to the left. then he go to the right there the bushes are (also my mine). and then... BOOM! PWN3D!
            That seems like a really good idea, I must try that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazza
              I thought it was Gulf Of Oman? Note the U

Also for the Hotel entrance, perhaps only plant 3 where you have in your picture and plant the last two to the right, theres a sneaky little way they can drive through there.
              Thats What I usually do. I just 4got about that in a screenshot. I learned that little entrance the hard way :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by big_bus159
                That seems like a really good idea, I must try that.
                Ditto on that one! I'm always playing engineer.

Comment

LOL.. GOLF

I'd like to play Golf on Gulf of Oman, I'd hit the water every time!

lol

Comment

I hope this is not a serious thread as those mine wont kill anyone. the enemy will see them clearly.
                    846 mine kills cant be wrong.
                    dont block teammates paths or you will get more tk's than kills

Comment

well first thing to do in any map is lay a mine in front of jeep, then just drive over it. If you blow up then FF is on for mines, no big deal you just lose 2 points and then know not to bother with engy or sniper classes.

Theres loads of better places to put mines than the ones you've said, they are too obvious. Try at the top of the little ramp by the flag at hotel, just over the brow so as they go up and over they cant see it from the turret and boom. I also never use armour on gulf of oman cos when i get to a flag i just put a mine under every bit of armour i come too. Most peeps see a spare tank/apc they jump in straight away and boom. Believe me this strategy works extremely well. Could go on all day about good mine placement tactics but dont want to give too much away or i'll end up dead mores times than i do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodg3rman
                        well first thing to do in any map is lay a mine in front of jeep, then just drive over it. If you blow up then FF is on for mines, no big deal you just lose 2 points and then know not to bother with engy or sniper classes.

Theres loads of better places to put mines than the ones you've said, they are too obvious. Try at the top of the little ramp by the flag at hotel, just over the brow so as they go up and over they cant see it from the turret and boom. I also never use armour on gulf of oman cos when i get to a flag i just put a mine under every bit of armour i come too. Most peeps see a spare tank/apc they jump in straight away and boom. Believe me this strategy works extremely well. Could go on all day about good mine placement tactics but dont want to give too much away or i'll end up dead mores times than i do now.

ditto i find it much more satisfying to put mines under any empty armor

back when you were able to throw mines and jump, my favorite thing to do was when i was pinned down behind a wall with an armor was to toss a mine over the wall then toss a grenade behind it

so fun

Comment

Nice tips. I never thought of using AT MINES in Gulf of Oman. Thanks for the pictures.

Comment

another suggestion.............
                            dont use them at all as there are to many idiots in this game whom dont have the 3d map enabled so they wont see them when they are on your team.
                            then when they run over them they punish you for the tk......all the little girly mans punish as they are to stupid and that is all it is they arrrrrrrrrreeeee just stupid litttttlllllleeeee brain dead low iq chicken gibletts dung aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhh i hate mine punish fairies aaaahhhhhh

ok im better now!

Comment

great guide Oman is my favoruite map and i know it off bye heart

Originally posted by jjgrant
                              another suggestion.............
                              dont use them at all as there are to many idiots in this game whom dont have the 3d map enabled so they wont see them when they are on your team.
                              then when they run over them they punish you for the tk......all the little girly mans punish as they are to stupid and that is all it is they arrrrrrrrrreeeee just stupid litttttlllllleeeee brain dead low iq chicken gibletts dung aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhh i hate mine punish fairies aaaahhhhhh

ok im better now!
                              how do u use 3d map i press left "alt" and noting happens

Comment

Working...
                              X