X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MoonGamers gulf server = bad

Originally posted by SharpShooter View Post
    Remember to always suck up to them and kiss their asses :laugh:
    what an american attitude, lay down and get walked over?

if we all act as doormats pretty soon the server rules will limit us to how many rounds we can fire at an enemy

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred

if we all act as doormats pretty soon the server rules will limit us to how many rounds we can fire at an enemy
      I think you missed the point,

I found a way to avoid any rules, and breaking them as much as I want to, that involves sucking up and kissing their asses but hey...

Comment

what an Iranian attitude, cant go anywhere to hide from their hate.

Comment

Originally posted by klaarg
          I guess you go to Pizza Hut to complain, when you get a bad pizza from Domino's? Go to Meijers to to complain when Walmart is out of an advertised item? The fact is, if you had actually tried very hard, you would have found someone to get the problem taken care of for you. Messages by players and Admins alike, are often missed because of SPAM and in game activity messages. We are not perfect and never claimed to be. All running here to complain does, is show you are more worried about trying to hurt a reputation, than trying to make sure you are treated fairly. So, you get as you give...

You base raped and got kicked. Chances are the Admin was on the carrier or someone on Team Speak was and alerted him to your actions. Had you done the same, the other base raper would have been looked at, confirmed and removed as well. Getting kicked by the automatic language filter doesn't even register to most of us Admins, as it flies by fast and unless we alt tab, risking a crash to desk top, we won't see it in the logs. We can only Admin what we see and we can only reply to what is posted in an area we monitor, unless someone comes to tell us that someone is complaining on another forum again...

Ummm, and who was to say that I did not try hard to get the admins attention? The very one who did not wear his admin tags?

I see where you are trying to go with the complaining to different stores about other stores products, but in this case that does not tie into this thread. Sure, I have to option of going to your website and registering and all, I also have the option to spread my experiences through a community that I am already involved in. If word gets around to you such as it has, then I did something right in the end and hopefully you will be able to open your eyes and see past the glass wall. Believe me when I say this, I'm not worried about anything. I've made me decision.

We appreciate the free publicity, keep it up, even if you did everything wrong to get your situation taken care of. If you come back and do the exact same things, I'm guessing you'll get the same results. Of course, if you joined our Team Speak or got in a squad with an Admin or REG player, you'd find someone would be willing to go out of their way to explain and correct the situation. People who would rather go somewhere to complain about a situation, than work to get it corrected, aren't doing anyone any favors. It's nice that the more things change, the more they stay the same. People always have ill words for the ones that are succeeding...
          Your absolutely right. I did everything wrong by trying to ask an apparently present admin in the server in caps lock multiple times to stop this person from baseraping. Better yet, why didn't I see the admin? I guess it has something to do with out wearing his tags. oups.

Yes, I will look for your TS crap next time if I for some reason end up going on one of your crap servers again and alt+tab out and have a computer problem as this is why your admins don't properly manage there servers apparently. Sorry, the CTD mostly occures when your trying to pick up someones kit, not change screen views.

Join the squade the admin is in sounds like a great idea, in fact I do that all the time! But it helps when you are a) on the same team and b) the admin is wearing tags.

But your wrong. I did someone a big favour, they will avoid your server now as will I, my friends and who ever else chooses to take this thread as a serious statement about the BS in moongamer servers.

I'd have to disagree with you on the your statement about moongamers being successful. It would seem to me that a large majority of the people here have issues with your server management. If that is successful to you, congradulations.

moongamers are just vehicle wh0ring servers right? Because I'm yet to see a successful I/O moongamer server.

But thanks for coming out and typing an excessively large statement in defence of your servers. I didn't even know this thread was still alive, but I didn't want to leave you hanging on a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare View Post
            Kicking!!! sloi, Reason: Global Warming!
            :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
              yes because its sooooooo Iranian to say something about being walked over..

just a random question.... what hate? Are you speaking ok Iranians being hateful towards someone or ?

Comment

Honestly, that was a stupid thing to say.

Relax on watching CNN mkay?

Comment

This thread fails on so many levels.
                  I just thought I tell you all that coming from an unbiased POV.

And what does generalizations of Americans have to do with this baby getting kicked from a server?

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus
                    agreed
                    :locked:

Comment

im english :yay:

Comment

Im sure that everyone who hates the US has a good reason to do so.

Comment

I've played a bit on moongamers mostly oman recently.

I've never had any problem with the admins, if I warn an admin that someone is breaking the uncap rule, they seem to get a warning then they're on the admins radar and a kick usually follows for further infractions.

The only problem is there isnt enough admins and when there isnt one on, some idiots usually break the rules.

To be honest I don't like "no base rape rules" (but respect them if thats the server rule) but some people do like it, so I think that moongamers have a reasonable compromise with a "no vehicle weapons in uncap rule". To whoever complained about a sniper in the upcap or wingtipping, the no vehicle weapon rule clearly doesnt preclude such activites so quit whining.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus
                            I just thought I tell you all that coming from an unbiased POV.

And what does generalizations of Americans have to do with this baby getting kicked from a server?
                            my point exactly. i made a ridiculous comment and now i am the bad guy, its weird how these things happen.

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                            Im sure that everyone who hates the US has a good reason to do so.
                            this is a public forum, if you want to trash certain countries go do it somewhere else. i was just making a point and obviously it worked to perfection. pwned.

Comment

WTF we do NOT get walked on! America never just lays down man.

Comment

That's not needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X