Changing my BF2 login password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing my BF2 login password

Does anybody have a tried and proven method of changing your login password for BF2. I have tried numerous things like going to gamespy,ea downloader, ea, etc. But nothing has seemed to work. If you have a sure way to do it, I would like to try it. I have never seen a game, where managing your account is so difficult. Thanks in advance.

Re: Changing my BF2 login password

Anybody?

Comment

not evan i know how to do that. and i know a lot of stuff about bf2.

Comment

This is what i found. I haven't tried it so use at your own risk

Go to "Manage Accounts" on the login screen and click "Forgot Password." Click Yes. That will send an email to the email addy you used to register your account. The email will have a link to gamespy that will allow you to change your password.

Hope it helps

Comment

Thanks Abomination, but I have aready tried that. It did not work. Unless I did something wrong of course.

Comment

*bump*

Comment

will you stop double posting lol
              Originally posted by ab0minati0n
              Go to "Manage Accounts" on the login screen and click "Forgot Password." Click Yes. That will send an email to the email addy you used to register your account. The email will have a link to gamespy that will allow you to change your password.
              i think that the only way you can change it

Comment

Thats kind of stupid, you'd think they would have a quick way in game to change your password to something else.

Comment

Yeah it would be stupid. If they did have it people would be able to hack other accounts and change the passwords to them. There is a way because it was posted on this site. Nevermind I think that was to change account name.. I forgot. But try using the search button =) Maybe you will come up with some results on this.

Comment

Working...
                  X