Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planewhore's videos, where can I find them please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Planewhore's videos, where can I find them please?

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
    183 kills is padding in every sense of the word, seriously.
    i have said before. 12/64 player, proficient in tank/goodcommander + engineer = easier than J10+wake. really if the situation is right you can get a very hefty KS, you should know that camperstrike. you all just have to flame away for every little pathetic thing, i shouldnt even have to explain myself, and you keep ranting on about how i am obsessed with my stats, then some of you cannot stop talking about them, why?

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
      i have said before. 12/64 player, proficient in tank/goodcommander + engineer = easier than J10+wake. really if the situation is right you can get a very hefty KS, you should know that camperstrike. you all just have to flame away for every little pathetic thing, i shouldnt even have to explain myself, and you keep ranting on about how i am obsessed with my stats, then some of you cannot stop talking about them, why?
      It's still pretty insane to do it as a streak.

The game must have lasted frickin 1-2 hours to do that...

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
        It's still pretty insane to do it as a streak.

The game must have lasted frickin 1-2 hours to do that...
        actually it was almost 2.5. the server allowed 64 people, and it was almost full when i started, around 40 peeps, but after a few matches it hovered round 12 people, sometimes they can be pretty fun, going that long on a map you just get in a groove. had a few 3 hour kubra's (hasnt everyone) and tampa looks the same, played 1 round for almost 2 hours yesterday, those maps dont provide as much in the way of killing/points but fun nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
        X