Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planewhore's videos, where can I find them please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planewhore's videos, where can I find them please?

Hi, I have Planewhore's Wake and Oman videos but no others. Are there any others he has made, if so could you tell me where I can download them?
    I find them really entertaining.
    Thanks.

Re: Planewhore's videos, where can I find them please?

He has made a lot, but most of them are small, made to prove a particular point in his posts. For example you can find his video featuring transport hovercraft jihad tactics in BF2132.

Oman and Quake full round videos are the only full round videos hes made Im aware of.

Comment

try searching youtube

Comment

Empty, I know I just recently looked for them.

Comment

Google is your friend.

Project Mothra: (his video on 2142 gunships)

TankWhore video:

Comment

BAH, infantry > jets. planewhore is so full of himself yet he was never that good, especially at infantry, all he could do was sit in a vehicle and spawn rape, get him on the ground and hes a little whiner with an M95.

Comment

Indeed he had a huge ego, but a lot of people do. And heck, most of them suck *** in game.

I've never seen PW actually playing, but I've heard a lot about it. I remember he claiming to be the best overall pilot in the world.

EDIT: gahahahah 1000th post.

Comment

I knew some sh!ts would bring in PW hate into this thread.

Get out kids, get out!

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post
                Indeed he had a huge ego, but a lot of people do. And heck, most of them suck *** in game.

I've never seen PW actually playing, but I've heard a lot about it. I remember he claiming to be the best overall pilot in the world.

EDIT: gahahahah 1000th post.
                Indeed, while he had quite a large ego, you have to give the guy some credit, his posts were always well formulated, interesting to read and had little to no BS in it. Which 99% of TBF2 members fail at.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post

Get out kids, get out!
                  I can also recall some people conjecturing Chris_Redfield and colony were among the multiple alter-ego behind the sad middle-aged figure of PlaneWhore.

ROFLes on this one :laugh: :yay:

Comment

Get out kids, get out!
                    i knew some sh!ts would bring PW obsession into this thread. i admit we had some good fights back in the day, and some good thread battles, he swore only noobs use the L85a1 and real men use the G36e in a thread a while back, that was a good fight, he always lost against me, me (l85a1 him G36e), yet was always like lolz nub i st!lz pwn joo, exact words from him. funny i never lost a 1 on 1 against him, i heard he is on the masterban list now anyways for some reason or another, that would explain why hes never around here or bf2s lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post
                      I can also recall some people conjecturing Chris_Redfield and colony were among the multiple alter-ego behind the sad middle-aged figure of PlaneWhore.

ROFLes on this one :laugh: :yay:
                      Yeah, wasnt it Batusu or whatshisnamewas? :laugh:

Actually PW was/is 22 then, and is probably 23. His ego probably came from the fact that in these forums, most of the people who tried to argue with him really were complete morons and tards. Cant blame the guy, he gave a lot back to the community aswell and got a little too much sh!t from people like SyDuS, who doesnt even know who PW is (now).

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                      i knew some sh!ts would bring PW obsession into this thread.
                      Dont confuse obsession with respect. Me and him had our own forum clashes which always resulted with a positive ending. His posts were 100% well formulated, informative and interesting to read, which I cant say for yours. And youre years older than he is.

he swore only noobs use the L85a1 and real men use the G36e in a thread a while back, that was a good fight, he always lost against me, me (l85a1 him G36e), yet was always like lolz nub i st!lz pwn joo, exact words from him.
                      :laugh:

Please stop. Youre a complete joke. PW would use those exact words only as sarcasm or in fact never.

funny i never lost a 1 on 1 against him, i heard he is on the masterban list now anyways for some reason or another, that would explain why hes never around here or bf2s lately.
                      Would like to see some proof of that. He started to appear less and less with the game aging, and he left when StrafeRight closed down its BF2 city maps servers.

Again, lots of speculation, no proof and lots of hate from guys who were pounded in arguments they lost.

Comment

BAH, infantry > jets. planewhore is so full of himself yet he was never that good, especially at infantry, all he could do was sit in a vehicle and spawn rape, get him on the ground and hes a little whiner with an M95.
                        You're obsessed with your stats that prove nothing.

Comment

Yeah, wasnt it Batusu or whatshisnamewas? :laugh:

Actually PW was/is 22 then, and is probably 23. His ego probably came from the fact that in these forums, most of the people who tried to argue with him really were complete morons and tards. Cant blame the guy, he gave a lot back to the community aswell and got a little too much sh!t from people like SyDuS, who doesnt even know who PW is (now).

Dont confuse obsession with respect. Me and him had our own forum clashes which always resulted with a positive ending. His posts were 100% well formulated, informative and interesting to read, which I cant say for yours. And youre years older than he is.

Please stop. Youre a complete joke. PW would use those exact words only as sarcasm or in fact never.

Would like to see some proof of that. He started to appear less and less with the game aging, and he left when StrafeRight closed down its BF2 city maps servers.

Again, lots of speculation, no proof and lots of hate from guys who were pounded in arguments they lost.
                          damn i ddint even notice straferight servers were down,those were my fav city map servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                            You're obsessed with your stats that prove nothing.
                            how you figure i am obsessed with my stats, because they are in my sig? well then i must dream about them, how many other people have them in their sig, if i was obsessed i would have my original general account stats in here.

Originally posted by PlaneWhore View Post
                            I gave the L85A1 another shot (pun intended) and I pretty much reconfirmed my original findings about the weapon. Don't get me wrong because it is a great gun and I still managed a minimum of 70+ points in a 10-15 minute round with the weapon but it is certainly no G36E. I find that the L85A1 excels in killing proned newbies at medium range with a single easy zoomed headshot shot but in every other scenario it falls short of the G36E. The full auto has massive deviation. It's a trade off for the rate of fire it can achieve and ease of use but I prefer the more difficult but ultimately more effective triple shot of the G36E.

As far as the all of that nonsense about the L85A1 taking more skill than G36E I find to be absolutely false based on my experience with both weapons. Two examples: The G36E does not feature full auto such as the L85A1 so in addition to firing the weapon you've also got to control your click rate (and click quite fast versus multiple targets). This takes away concentration from your target aim. In addition the L85A1 has a extremely comfortable and large scope for taking out ranged targets whereas the G36E has a crap ironsight that does not zoom. This makes engaging ranged targets with the G36E noticably more difficult and thus more skillful.

In summary while both weapons take plenty of skill to use the G36E is the superior weapon without a doubt for a *real* combat medic such as myself. A medic who is up on the front lines laying down fire and reviving fallen teammates. Having the ability to engage ranged targets effectively is important as well but close to medium ranged combat is where 90%+ of real medic firefights take place. I also prefer the G36E over the AK because I find it to be much more accurate and reliable weapon while the AK tends to be all spray and pray.
                            the G36e is noticably more difficult and thus more skillfull. good argument but worthy of a reply

you sure you arent PW you sure defend him for stuff you know nothing about, you follow him/me around back in the day?, we only had a few discussions on totalbf2 never ending badly, try reading his posts on bf2s, he is a totally different person. and the private messages he likes to send for no apparent reason after a discussion has ended. you are always on here starting arguments with people or getting involved in them, 3600 posts and all i ever see is you fighting with someone about some retarded thing or another.

Comment

I forgot Battlefield was all infantry only.

Comment

Working...
                              X