This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *TA* Power Hungry Admins

I just came from their Sharqi 24/7 server after being kicked, twice.

First time they said I was disrespecting *TA* which all I said was

"*TA* are all bunch of hopping noobs"

Which if anyone has played there know its true. The sad part is they kicked me after I took the lead, about 100 points score.

Then I came back and everytime they would kill me the would yell out "owned"

Very mature right?

Ill let you guys see who got owned.

Re: *TA* Power Hungry Admins

2 Sides to every story.

Comment

Ugghh, Those guys need there server snatched out from under them. They act like a bunch of children. They kicked me 3 times for the same bullcrap, i confronted them about kicking Need_2_Kill and they mouthed off and kicked me too.

Hopefully they end up getting what they deserve... it was funny too cause i luved watching need pwn them lol

Poor people.

Comment

Ok, I can also you the score board from the other day. Here is something...

Comment

Yeah... two sides...let me tell our side:

[Buffer] [00:47:46] Lord_Iluvatar -> owned you spawn raping noob
          [Buffer] *** SWAPPING TEAMS ***
          [Buffer] [00:49:04] <}US{> Need_2_Kill -> see that score?
          [Buffer] [00:49:13] <}US{> Need_2_Kill -> that score means TA got rapped up the ***
          [Buffer] [Admin: kran1um] Are you disrespecting us??
          [Buffer] [00:49:38] <}US{> Need_2_Kill -> thats the sign of skills owning skilless

I have more... Don't come on our server after somebody else posted and start things, I knew when the other poster started the thread somebody was coming over to start havoc. I really don't think you want me to post more logs. You see who is the ***. Come in the server bragging that you are supermod from here, I don't give a ****, I was watching the whole time and listening to our players, agreed that some stuff was said, but you have no right to come on our servers and do what you did, and it wasn't for owning, it was for being an a$$. In essence if you want retaliation by stating that someone "is a bunch of bunny hopping noobs" you are going to get a response, and thats what you got and it escalated from there.

ALso from your previous post before you came and harassed us: this is from the admin that kicked you from the Wake: "but that need to kill guy i only kicked him in old server for tking ok someone else in our clan said he was hacking but he was spamming and disrespecting so that explains his post"

See I can explain things in a professional manner. I don't need your childish acts then post on here to derail us. IF we were power hungry admins we would have kicked you before you got your score or kicked you when you were in the chopper the whole time raping them, did we? NO. So save your childish story for another day.

Comment

I been kicked because the admin tk and i punished him :/

Comment

Originally posted by Private_Adam
              I been kicked because the admin tk and i punished him :/

Not on our server you didn't.

Comment

hey, someone was talking about monty_pythizzle, AKA "a little whining two year old". He didnt like it when people baseraped him after he baseraped them.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                  I just came from their Sharqi 24/7 server after being kicked, twice.

First time they said I was disrespecting *TA* which all I said was

"*TA* are all bunch of hopping noobs"

Which if anyone has played there know its true. The sad part is they kicked me after I took the lead, about 100 points score.

Then I came back and everytime they would kill me the would yell out "owned"

Very mature right?

Ill let you guys see who got owned.

Who gave need the Rpk..its sucks getting pissy admins like that

Comment

If you have a problem with an admin, go talk to them on there forums, dont start a flame war waiting to happen here, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 2MinuteWarning
                      Yeah... two sides...let me tell our side:

[Buffer] [00:47:46] Lord_Iluvatar -> owned you spawn raping noob
                      [Buffer] *** SWAPPING TEAMS ***
                      [Buffer] [00:49:04] <}US{> Need_2_Kill -> see that score?
                      [Buffer] [00:49:13] <}US{> Need_2_Kill -> that score means TA got rapped up the ***
                      [Buffer] [Admin: kran1um] Are you disrespecting us??
                      [Buffer] [00:49:38] <}US{> Need_2_Kill -> thats the sign of skills owning skilless

I have more... Don't come on our server after somebody else posted and start things, I knew when the other poster started the thread somebody was coming over to start havoc. I really don't think you want me to post more logs. You see who is the ***. Come in the server bragging that you are supermod from here, I don't give a ****, I was watching the whole time and listening to our players, agreed that some stuff was said, but you have no right to come on our servers and do what you did, and it wasn't for owning, it was for being an a$$. In essence if you want retaliation by stating that someone "is a bunch of bunny hopping noobs" you are going to get a response, and thats what you got and it escalated from there.

ALso from your previous post before you came and harassed us: this is from the admin that kicked you from the Wake: "but that need to kill guy i only kicked him in old server for tking ok someone else in our clan said he was hacking but he was spamming and disrespecting so that explains his post"

See I can explain things in a professional manner. I don't need your childish acts then post on here to derail us. IF we were power hungry admins we would have kicked you before you got your score or kicked you when you were in the chopper the whole time raping them, did we? NO. So save your childish story for another day.
                      I said that after being teased by your admin. Why don't you show that?

Why don't you show all the stuff your admins were telling us?

Why don't you post the day they were accusing my of hacking?

Why don't you post all the childish remarks *TA* members were telling us?

Why don't you post the day I got kicked for language when I just joined the server?

Comment

Working...
                      X