Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planewhore's videos, where can I find them please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Planewhore's videos, where can I find them please?

redfield redfield.... you keep bumping posts because you absolutely HAVE to get the last word or you feel you have lost, really 90% of the time the other guy could cAre less, the post could be 5 pages back but if you havent got the last word you simply have to bump the post, your 3600 posts are lame man dont you see that, i mean you spend most of your time here demanding to the next guy that your right and you will always be right and noone elses arguements are ever valid simply because well... your opinion is the only one that matters. your an argumentative person anyone can see that by looking at your threads, and there is no place for that on a forum, especially a gaming forum, you attack people on what you see are faults that were never discussed previously IE my map choices etc, like who the fvck cares what maps i play the most or what kits i use really or if i have my stats in my sig, you brought them up not me, why? to give you ammunition for your dwindling fire. when you get backed into a corner you use things like your a joke, your a retard etc etc, redfield that is not debating opinions that is being disrespectful, is that what you call debating? let it go man let it go, this thread was on page 2 and back on track about the vids but you had to bump it. dunno where you live but its sunny as hell out here, gonna go get a tan you should do the same.

now if this thread is going to stay open can WE PLEASE KEEP IT ON TRACK

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
      redfield redfield.... you keep bumping posts because you absolutely HAVE to get the last word or you feel you have lost, really 90% of the time the other guy could cAre less, the post could be 5 pages back but if you havent got the last word you simply have to bump the post, your 3600 posts are lame man dont you see that, i mean you spend most of your time here demanding to the next guy that your right and you will always be right and noone elses arguements are ever valid simply because well... your opinion is the only one that matters. your an argumentative person anyone can see that by looking at your threads, and there is no place for that on a forum, especially a gaming forum, you attack people on what you see are faults that were never discussed previously IE my map choices etc, like who the fvck cares what maps i play the most or what kits i use really or if i have my stats in my sig, you brought them up not me, why? to give you ammunition for your dwindling fire. when you get backed into a corner you use things like your a joke, your a retard etc etc, redfield that is not debating opinions that is being disrespectful, is that what you call debating? let it go man let it go, this thread was on page 2 and back on track about the vids but you had to bump it. dunno where you live but its sunny as hell out here, gonna go get a tan you should do the same.

now if this thread is going to stay open can WE PLEASE KEEP IT ON TRACK

your retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by mardgee
        your retarded.
        your intelligent

Comment

Youre 27, and you still dont know that a persons name (unless specified) is written with a capital letter first. And the fact that you took down that siggie, makes me very happy, because I am getting through to you on a constant basis. This means you bleed, I laugh.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS

start a new account play it for 80 hours and tell me what your KDR SPM ACC all are, with barely stepping into a vehicle. that goes for all weapons not kits, and wtf you talking about claymores, i have 937 claymore kills out of 92000 kills, pretty small percentage. 2.08 is my noob account, i learned how to play with it, i learned hard lessons, my new account is actually how i play now, 30000pts is enough to judge someones skill, its not like it only has 3000pts, why dont we go on the battlefield sometime?
            I won't even waste my time trying to compare myself to you over stats let alone a video game..

again your stats mean nothing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700
              I won't even waste my time trying to compare myself to you over stats let alone a video game..

again your stats mean nothing to me.
              dude i have said it countless times **** my stats, why do you keep bringing them up, are they that much better than yours, who the **** cares leave it alone man. would you feel better if i took them down so you stop talking about them?

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
              Youre 27, and you still dont know that a persons name (unless specified) is written with a capital letter first. And the fact that you took down that siggie, makes me very happy, because I am getting through to you on a constant basis. This means you bleed, I laugh.

Thanks for the entertainment.
              like i said, you cannot live without the last word, your just that type of person, you came back with me not putting capitols on someones first name?, am i being graded on this, zomg the first word i wrote didnt have a capitol L call teh internet police stat, you get off on getting in someones skin?, does that excite you or somthing, that was a test and you proved my point, thanks

Comment

Im amused, youre trying to use reverse psychology on me so that I wouldnt post. You may ask whats so amusing about it? The funny part is that even though youve been burned and churned youre acting as a winner in a situation where youve completely lost the argument. You came in as a jerk and you will be leaving as one.

And you didint get the point about capital letters at all. Wherever you live, educational system has some major issues.

Comment

- Sydus that second account is pretty damn good, you guys think you could get a 5+ SPM and K/D ratio after 30,000 points with 30% accuracy and a 183 kill streak. Dream on, I fancy myself pretty good, and it would take me straining 110% every round to get that (and the kill streak would be impossible, I have never gotten 183 kills in a round never mind in a row).
                  - However, Sydus you are a bit of a stat obsessed player. Nothing wrong with it, but stop denying it.
                  - PlaneWhore was a guy who made great posts that were fun as hell to read.
                  - Chris Redfield has owned you completely in this argument, and almost everyone agrees with him. Yet you still pretend that you are winning the debate.

Cheers

Comment

dude i have said it countless times **** my stats, why do you keep bringing them up, are they that much better than yours, who the **** cares leave it alone man. would you feel better if i took them down so you stop talking about them?

This below of what you said is why EXACTLY what you said about your stats giving you experience and more attention than you need. If you don't care about your stats then don't link them against what people post in a thread and what they know. You can't hide from what you said here in this quote..it says it all.

my kdr is 5.8 my kill streak is 183 my score per minute is 5.5 accuracy 31% you think its my first account?

i know alot more than you think. and i have alot more experience, he just feeds for flaming, that is all, does not know when to mind his own business, i come on this website to answer questions and help noobies out, he comes here to disect peoples threads and get into others business, just do a search with either of our names you will see.

so I'll close again saying your stats mean nothing to me and it seems means nothing to anyone else here.

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
                    - However, Sydus you are a bit of a stat obsessed player. Nothing wrong with it, but stop denying it.

- Chris Redfield has owned you completely in this argument, and almost everyone agrees with him. Yet you still pretend that you are winning the debate.

Cheers
                    Well said...

Comment

I say we ban sydus for being a complete retard. -and won't shut up about himself somehow not being a stats whore.

Comment

2 sides to an argument, if they badn Sydus they better ban me too :P

Comment

I still don't understand the 183 kill streak. Was he the only person in a 64 player server on one team, 32 players on the other, who all happened to be completely braindead medics reviving each other like nutters?

183 kills is padding in every sense of the word, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                            I say we ban sydus for being a complete retard. -and won't shut up about himself somehow not being a stats whore.
                            yet you guys keep bringing it/them/me up? twice this has gone to page 2 and you guys bump it with zomg statswhore.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                              I still don't understand the 183 kill streak. Was he the only person in a 64 player server on one team, 32 players on the other, who all happened to be completely braindead medics reviving each other like nutters?

183 kills is padding in every sense of the word, seriously.
                              Its very possible. 10 people playing on a 64 player sized map for example. Easy to rack up such a streak, just remember that youd have to play like an hour or more to get to that number though.

Comment

I'm glad it's not just me who thinks sydus is brain damaged
                                self inflicted of course

Comment

Working...
                                X