Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planewhore's videos, where can I find them please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Planewhore's videos, where can I find them please?

Churrasco, thanks for the links but I cant get to those files on Straferight. I can't see them on the page. Do you need to be a member?

Comment

i made a crappy one.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
        to many j10 kills.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
          how you figure i am obsessed with my stats, because they are in my sig? well then i must dream about them, how many other people have them in their sig, if i was obsessed i would have my original general account stats in here.
          Oh yes, the, 'two account' excuse. Shut the **** up.

Comment

how you figure i am obsessed with my stats, because they are in my sig? well then i must dream about them, how many other people have them in their sig, if i was obsessed i would have my original general account stats in here.
            The people who are not obsessed with them dont have the links to them in their sigs.

the G36e is noticably more difficult and thus more skillfull. good argument but worthy of a reply
            Uhm, every attempt of using G36E in my experience boosts your score, because its the closest weapon (bar sniper rifles... uhm...) youll get to the "good BF2" experience where you can actually hit your foes as you would expect in a multiplayer game. Its like a souped up M16, and while M16 has its tradeoffs with the AK101, the G36E really doesnt. Stats aside, it just doesnt feel like. I know that there are 2 weapons I really find BF2 fun to be played with- G36E and P90.

you sure you arent PW you sure defend him for stuff you know nothing about, you follow him/me around back in the day?
            Me? PW? You sure you arent a mentally challenged AttentionWh0re? And why would I follow around YOU, of all people, whos posting quality can be compared to a kindergarden girl who just discovered crayons and is using them as snacks, rather than art?

we only had a few discussions on totalbf2 never ending badly, try reading his posts on bf2s, he is a totally different person.
            You mean "you" and "him" have only a few discussions ending badly? Maybe thats because you just lack argumentation skills and shout off garbage that just make you a target for a flamebomb? As for BF2S, I heard that that community has more flamefights, which means newbies like you are probably kept in check better.

and the private messages he likes to send for no apparent reason after a discussion has ended.
            If the discussion has been ended by the mod, and you still have something to say... do you open up a new thread (and be an idiot) or you PM the guy? Meditate on it.

you are always on here starting arguments with people or getting involved in them, 3600 posts and all i ever see is you fighting with someone about some retarded thing or another.
            You mean... like now? With you?

The cool thing is that you came in talking trash about a guy whos not even here, and with all his negative qualities is still above you. Try talking down to people while you actually have a higher ground.

EDIT: You just gave an example of how PW formulates his posts. Hes got an opinion and hes trying to back it up with facts or experience. I really dont see you "winning" in that argument unless you used his own tactics and focused on some random statistic.

Comment

I think it was a pretty nice vid neptune.

lol just avoid the wreckage a little bit better.

Comment

That video was horibble no affence sir. The whole 98% was J-10 because u cant get any kills from a f-35

Comment

Originally posted by *DEAD* View Post
                  That video was horibble no affence sir. The whole 98% was J-10 because u cant get any kills from a f-35

:shakehead:You're a meanie:shakehead:

Comment

wow your helpless redfield, you rip apart everyones threads piece by piece pointing out their faults as you see them, you do not have argumentation skills, you flat out disrespect people and try to call then *noobs* for not agreeing with you, i guess to be cool you have to have constructive arguments about a game on a gaming forum, sorry i am not the one with an average of 8 posts a day 7 days a week here, i come on to answer questions its people like you being the hipocrite saying people like me are retarded yet your the one with 3600 posts in a year and 90% of them are straight out disrespect to people. feel free to rip this post into 100 parts and analyze every word of it then fault me for being a wtf i pwnt joo in a g4m!ng forumz n00b. dont you have an STD forum to have to attend to fault everyone at, no.. you need to get laid for that. your to busy analyzing people over a gaming forum your entire day. your also one of those fools that just cannot let $hit go, get over it man, I have seen threads go on 15 pages because you absolutely HAVE to get the last word. sad really.

Comment

wow your helpless redfield, you rip apart everyones threads piece by piece pointing out their faults as you see them, you do not have argumentation skills, you flat out disrespect people and try to call then *noobs* for not agreeing with you, i guess to be cool you have to have constructive arguments about a game on a gaming forum, sorry i am not the one with an average of 8 posts a day 7 days a week here, i come on to answer questions its people like you being the hipocrite saying people like me are retarded yet your the one with 3600 posts in a year and 90% of them are straight out disrespect to people. feel free to rip this post into 100 parts and analyze every word of it then fault me for being a wtf i pwnt joo in a g4m!ng forumz n00b. dont you have an STD forum to have to attend to fault everyone at, no.. you need to get laid for that. your to busy analyzing people over a gaming forum your entire day. your also one of those fools that just cannot let $hit go, get over it man, I have seen threads go on 15 pages because you absolutely HAVE to get the last word. sad really.
                      he made a good point when talking to you. stfu about stuff you dont know much about. when you get 100,000 kills you might be worth listening to, but only if you learn more about the game.

Comment

wat do u need videos for?

just join ur average 24/7 wake server and see it in real person

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r View Post
                          he made a good point when talking to you. stfu about stuff you dont know much about. when you get 100,000 kills you might be worth listening to, but only if you learn more about the game.
                          my kdr is 5.8 my kill streak is 183 my score per minute is 5.5 accuracy 31% you think its my first account?

i know alot more than you think. and i have alot more experience, he just feeds for flaming, that is all, does not know when to mind his own business, i come on this website to answer questions and help noobies out, he comes here to disect peoples threads and get into others business, just do a search with either of our names you will see.

Comment

I'm not in the "scene" of BF2 and don't know much about PlaneWhore, but I do know that I've learned quite a lot from watching his videos, I liked them.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r View Post
                              No, that shows how much you play. The more you play- more the kills.

my kdr is 5.8 my kill streak is 183 my score per minute is 5.5 accuracy 31% you think its my first account?

i know alot more than you think. and i have alot more experience, he just feeds for flaming, that is all, does not know when to mind his own business, i come on this website to answer questions and help noobies out, he comes here to disect peoples threads and get into others business, just do a search with either of our names you will see.
                              You supposedly aren't obsessed with your stats?

Comment

Your KDR means NOTHING with the amount of kills you have and play time.

It seems you really have a 2.08K/D Ratio which isn't bad but isn't all that its cracked up to be considering most of that came from claymore kills with that K/D R of 5.45....

Stats are gained mostly through playtime and that means nothing when matched up against skill.

But here is a good site for great videos

gamerztheatre.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gamerztheatre.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Working...
                                X