Awesome BF2 moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Awesome BF2 moments

when someone shoots me down with a tank shot when im in a jet, why not congratulate them? i never understood the people who get ****ed, its their fault plus the guy got a good shot off.

my favorite moment in recent memory was actually today on the SR server. it wasnt the most against-odds thing ever but it was great. we were playing sharqi and had just capped the alley. too bad a whole line of infantry and tanks started pouring in the main road to the flag. while the rest of the team held them off at that road, me and my squad went down the right side of the buildings down the grassy alleyway, and proceeded to flank and destroy the whole team. we literally killed about 20 infantry and a tank + 2 APC's in about 2 or 3 minutes. awesome that flanking actually worked on a pub.

Comment

My best moment has got to be on Wake. My commander put a UAV over Northvillage where there were two tanks, a car, and a couple of infantry. So I slap on some C4 onto my blackhawk and take off. Once I get near the base, I tilt the chopper downwards, pull out the C4, and BOOM go the fireworks. Good stuff. I got like 5 or 6 kills off of it.

Also, TVing planes that are trying to hover while flying is always fun. And knifing the trashtalker. Or putting C4 on AT Mines and stealing your ally's kill when an APC rolls by.

Comment

I was in the crane at Sharqi (I know a bit obvious but worked this time), i got in there early at the start of the round, managed 26 kills in a row (my team mate who was supply in the chopper flew next to me in the crane to resupply me after i nearly ran out of rounds!!TEAMWORK !!) and no one noticed i was up there! Forgot how many headshots i got.....26-0, my best round yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
          (my team mate who was supply in the chopper flew next to me in the crane to resupply me after i nearly ran out of rounds!!TEAMWORK !!)
          I envy things like that - I always have to shoot supply/medics to get their attention. Especially on the MEC side since the radio commands aren't in english unless you change the settings.

I had one like that last night too, not quite as good but it seemed like i got 8 sniper headshots in a row within 10 mins. Fun

Comment

Nice, I heard of others do the same thing, but yes it must be done quickly. On Dagging Oilfields, I place some c-4 under a hovering helo taking a flag and boom in mid air. The last moment was battling at Dalian Plant, I was China and was attempting to stop the wharehouse flag to be taken. I was in a tank and the one solider(I believe he was spec ops) and when I saw him he was right next to me where I could not shoot him, so I hoped out and placed some c-4 on my own tank and he hopped in and boom. This happen really quick. I think I hopped out and back in but any way, he went boom. Also at the same place, I placed c-4 around the flag(all five) and a APC came in and he did not leave :laugh:

Comment

I like sniper and Sharqi is my favourite map, lots of places to hide and due to the gaps between TV Station, Hotel, Construction site etc makes it perfect for sniper and good for practising running shots, also very easy to get explosive badge with the claymores.

Another time i went spec ops my mate was commander who told me where their commander was, i was up at the TV station and their commander was sitting in the beach on the AA. he wasnt allowed to artillery an uncappable but i was allowed in as spec ops ran round to the hotel, got myself a jeep and drove round to where he was, he was sitting their oblivious, obviously commanding so i dropped 4 C4 on the satellite and Scanner walked up behind him and used the knife then blew the C4. i ran up the hill and when he spawned he dropped supply crates next to them to fix, i layed next to one and resupplied C4 and did the same thing again, it took him dying about 6 times before he realised and artilleried his own base to try and get me and he still missed!!

Comment

My first long distance chopper kill with the ERYX.

Another one is back in the day in patch 1.03 or slighy higher, but definatly before the ranks got changed, anyway, i unlocked the m95, second unlock for me. My very first shot was at a chopper hovering over a flag in Operation CleanSweep, i was purposely hunting for them.

So anyway, he was hovering in an angle, fired the first shot, boom pilot dies, chopper falls, kills the gunner with it as well. I was like "WOW nice rifle" then after a few shots at infantry I realized it sucked. :|:

Comment

ha, yea i'm always surprised by how many snipers use it even though it's pretty crappy like that.

Another quicky: maps was sharqi and I was at the northern most flag (the one that's only in the 64 player version) There's this squad of a medic, support and spec ops around the flag headed for construction site. I end up behind them and pull out my knife, stab the support guy in the rear and then move in toward the medic. He had heard his buddy die and turns to see me, except he puts away his gun and starts throwing med packs at me so - slash - dead medic. The spec ops was easy cause he was totaly oblivious. Very satisfying

Comment

Originally posted by JoeG
                    Bend Over Here It Comes Again!
                    Oo-rah!

Comment

did the same thing to a tank on wake, at the airbase flag, i got on the roof next to the flag, waited for the tank to drive by i jumped on with a ninja type jump, landed on top ready to throw a c4 into the black turret hole, but he jet the peddal and flung me off.

Me now on the floor staring down the cannon of a tank hit the deck, the tank reversed i slapped 2 C4 on the underbelly as i layed inbetween the treads, the tank spead away as i jumped to my feet i heard the tank behind me, turning its turret to blow my head off, i simply said "i dont think so" then Boom i detonated the C4 and the tank blew to smithereens, as i stood there with the flaming debree, falling to the ground around me, i took my pistol turned around and triggerd a single shot into the carnaged tank shell, for a final detonation to complete my job.

(to all readers this is based on true events, but these events took about 17 seconds to happen)

Bad day for tanks

Comment

here's a GREAT BF2 moment.

Comment

Me and my squad, Kubra Dam, 64, rushing down a hill, 4 AT's, 1 medic, and 1 engy making up our squad, we were rushing down an slmost vertical drop into a CP full of 2 tanks, a lot of infantry, and a mobile AA. We took out about 4 tanks and 10 infantry over time (full time there: ~3 mins), with the medic constantly reviving us. WE would duck behind the sheds, pop off rockets, a guy once got right in front of a tank and mined the tires, so it blew up. It was awesome squadwork.

Comment

My favorite moment is just getting connected to a server, and, when connected, NOT crashing. Those are my favorite moments. Thanks 1.3!

Comment

I just had an awesome moment. I'm sure many have done this before as well. I ran up behind a tank to C4 it as it's on the ramp by the TV Station on Sharqi. The tank starts to roll backwards as I throw my second C4. I start running backwards and have enough time to pull out the detonator. I figure, "Why not? Get him too." Blow the C4, don't die, and go flying. Parachute out and sail to the ground with 4 bars of health. It was a big surprise.

:edit: it's wise to read what you wrote before posting...

Comment

Enemy: Tank/APC whores

Solution: Spawn as Anti-tank and kill them?

Comment

Working...
                                X