• Show
Clear All

Re: 1.4 problems thread

How many were on the server afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by lmimmfn
      How many were on the server afterwards?
      Servers didn't crash, we were about 20-23 (in both the servers where i got disconnected)

Comment

1.4 Incremental caused Insta-crash. Re-installed game and 1.4 full, seems to be working fine now.

Comment

Lol. I installed the incremental, loaded it up and it simply crashed back down to desktop. I seriously cannot be f**ked to install the whole game again or download the full patch. Might try again when PRMM is released.

You're a joke EA/DICE. You've produced a horribly unstable game that ain't even that good. Up yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
            Servers didn't crash, we were about 20-23 (in both the servers where i got disconnected)
            hmmm, strange, im about to try this 1.4 version now, but if its not problem with your net connection and its as stable as beta 2 was then im at a loss dude, try it again and see if it happens continually, also make sure you didnt get download the filecloud version( beta 1, i cant remember if it had the watermark on the server listings or not )
            What yopu might also want to try is move your Battlefield 2 folder in docs and settings to your desktop to make sure its not a problem with your cache/con files

Comment

Still crashes to desk top!

Other than that it seems ok, just played for about an hour and a half

Comment

So should I use the full patch? Or the incremental if I don't want to re-install the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Talbot
                  Lol. I installed the incremental, loaded it up and it simply crashed back down to desktop. I seriously cannot be f**ked to install the whole game again or download the full patch. Might try again when PRMM is released.

You're a joke EA/DICE. You've produced a horribly unstable game that ain't even that good. Up yours.
                  Try adjusting your refresh rate, go into your video settings and adjust to lower settings, update your video drivers.

User error most likely and doesn't have patience.

I had the same problem for awhile and found out it was my refresh rate had to be set at 85 instead of 75.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    If you installed the incremental and it doesnt load up or start say I!!!!!!!!!!!

If you installed the full and it doesnt load up or start say U!!!!!!!!!

Just want to see which of the d/l works the best because there were problems with the 1.3v incremental.
                    I!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

U!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they will fix it in a few months.

Comment

• Re: 1.4 problems thread

I have played 2 rounds of jalalabad and in each I had CTD.

Jalabad is not nearly as good as Karkand. Again EA missed the point. The map is too big and there is too much armour.

What was the point in waiting 1-2 months for this. EA have screwed up again. We have been given nothing.

Well done EA on another job well done.

Comment

Well Ive had no problems all is good except i c sometimes soldiers with no kits :S

Comment

I wish I could see something......BESIDES MY DESKTOP!!

Comment

woohoo , it seems like playing in 1.4 is considerd a cheat by evebalance!

Just installed the patch, trying to connect to a server and at the moment I joined the server I got this pretty screen:

I'm tired of all the bugs in this game, and now I cant play at all, GG EA/DICE, guess I'll quit and hope that ET:QW will come soon.

Oh, and in case it is not pbvious from the post - I never cheated in BF2 and got this error at the first time I joined a server in 1.4

Comment

I thought they were supposed to have tested this peice of crap?

Comment

INSTALL THE FULL 1.4 PATCH!! Same $hit happend with 1.3. No problems here.

Comment

Working...
                                X