1.4 problems thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.4 problems thread

for all the people that dont like the new patch or any of the patches or dont like EA and dice thendont play the game anymore just leave. its as simple as that. if u hate the game so much then why play and make urself upset. i for one dont have a problem with the game. i like the game and i would like to commend EA and dice for making a great game. one of the best game si have played in recent years. and i aplaude them for giving us a new map. i think i have gotten my 90 dollars out of these games 10 times over and will still contunue to enjoy it in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
      never download the incremental have you idiots learned nothing ?
      I got full. Fail.

Comment

Well, this may come back to bite me but...

I've had my first solid BF2 session since 1.3 came out. Feels fine, no crashes, it feels like BF2 always shoud have been.

I'm disappointed that insta-proning-and-rolling-with-perfect-accuracy is still in, that should be long gone but I suppose you can't have everything.

Comment

I reinstalled the game and got Full install. Now im getting a invalid CD-Key error. WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
            for all the people that dont like the new patch or any of the patches or dont like EA and dice thendont play the game anymore just leave. its as simple as that. if u hate the game so much then why play and make urself upset. i for one dont have a problem with the game. i like the game and i would like to commend EA and dice for making a great game. one of the best game si have played in recent years. and i aplaude them for giving us a new map. i think i have gotten my 90 dollars out of these games 10 times over and will still contunue to enjoy it in the long run.
            You want to commend them for making something that simply doesn't work?

Comment

Originally posted by adelkhf
              You want to commend them for making something that simply doesn't work?
              maybe doesnt work for u. but it works fine for me. and there fore i am happy with the end result. what doesnt work bout it

Comment

I got this error .. why!?!? I hope 1.4 would solve that ..
                I've reinstalled bf2 and used 1.4 full.. what should i do?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom|Nbk
                  anyone?

i have that problem when the game needs 1 more person to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom|Nbk
                    anyone?

Modified localization file? If so, restore the original and rerun the full patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan

Could be a million things, what have you tried?

Comment

Originally posted by lmimmfn
                        Could be a million things, what have you tried?
                        What? What do you mean? I tried only to join into a server..
                        During a normal match I got disconnected from the server and this message were waiting for me ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mekstizzle
                          Some peoples games come pre-packaged with 1.3. So there's no uninstalling and re-installing with the full 1.4 patch. Incremental is the only way forward for them
                          Wrogn. Full patch patches any game version (except 1.4 betas) to the current patch version - 1.4 in this case. Incremental patch patches only from the previous (1.3) to current one.

Comment

Comment

What? What do you mean? I tried only to join into a server..
                              During a normal match I got disconnected from the server and this message were waiting for me ..
                              Well are you using and AMD dual core processor, is your net connection up always, did you have a low or high ping?

Comment

Originally posted by VISTREL
                                get a life ._.

Originally posted by lmimmfn
                                Well are you using and AMD dual core processor, is your net connection up always, did you have a low or high ping?
                                P4 Prescott 2.8ghz , 1gb Ram.
                                ADSL 4mb
                                Ping (70~90)

Comment

Working...
                                X