• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavadisk
    Guest replied
    Re: Macros, yay or nay? - No, GAY

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
    wow.....sorry Ms. Suzy Pissy-Pants....didnt mean to make you cry.....

you still fail to see the point here......BF2 does not offer in-game macros, so if you install third party hardware and/or software soley for this purpose, you are gaining an unfair advantage....period......

get over it.....keep telling yourself whatever u need to justify macros use.....you obviously feel it gives you some advantage or you wouldnt bother with it.....

bottom line is, i dont care what you tell yourself.....it may help you sleep better at night.....but im not buying it.......
    ok, thats nice. but, thats your oppinion and im better for having a better hardware and a better computer and a better life.

you lose, good day sir.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaCueUp
    Guest replied

Originally posted by lavadisk
    ARE YOU A DUNCE??!! thats what came with the keyboard. EACH OF THOSE ARE JUST ACCSESABUILILTY things i can push faster with my pinkey so i dont need to take my hand off the mouse. each is 1 key. 1 KEY EACH. its like i remappeed my keyobard in bf2 for it. IS IT SO UNFAIR?

i dont want to talk to such a ****ing moron. I want to talk to somebody smart.

PS its what mr T says so shut up foo
    wow.....sorry Ms. Suzy Pissy-Pants....didnt mean to make you cry.....

you still fail to see the point here......BF2 does not offer in-game macros, so if you install third party hardware and/or software soley for this purpose, you are gaining an unfair advantage....period......

get over it.....keep telling yourself whatever u need to justify macros use.....you obviously feel it gives you some advantage or you wouldnt bother with it.....

bottom line is, i dont care what you tell yourself.....it may help you sleep better at night.....but im not buying it.......

Leave a comment:

• Lavadisk
    Guest replied

ok 'foo' whatever you gotta tell yourself :laugh:

still looks like 3rd party hardware, and software that helps you gain an unfair advantage.....even if it is to be quicker, or lazier....simply put, macros are not apart of the BF2 programming, so it isnt available to everyone.......foo
    ARE YOU A DUNCE??!! thats what came with the keyboard. EACH OF THOSE ARE JUST ACCSESABUILILTY things i can push faster with my pinkey so i dont need to take my hand off the mouse. each is 1 key. 1 KEY EACH. its like i remappeed my keyobard in bf2 for it. IS IT SO UNFAIR?

i dont want to talk to such a ****ing moron. I want to talk to somebody smart.

PS its what mr T says so shut up foo

Leave a comment:

• AlphaCueUp
    Guest replied

shut up foo. I DONT USE flicking DOLFINDIVNG OR C4 throwing OR auto click or any other auto macro.

What im trying to get at is that they arent all for losers who use cheap macros like that.

THESE ARE MY MACROS. are they cheap?
    ok 'foo' whatever you gotta tell yourself :laugh:

still looks like 3rd party hardware, and software that helps you gain an unfair advantage.....even if it is to be quicker, or lazier....simply put, macros are not apart of the BF2 programming, so it isnt available to everyone.......foo

Leave a comment:

• Lavadisk
    Guest replied

omg this is the stupidest excuse for an argument ive ever seen.......

if you are stupid enough to buy into this poor attempt at an excuse, then its no wonder you are too stupid to see whats wrong with it....

its idiots like this who say stupid things like "if the game allows it its not an exploit"....

at the end of the day, these losers would be lost and helpless without their third party hardware aides
    shut up foo. I DONT USE flicking DOLFINDIVNG OR C4 throwing OR auto click or any other auto macro.

What im trying to get at is that they arent all for losers who use cheap macros like that.

THESE ARE MY MACROS. are they cheap?

Leave a comment:

• AlphaCueUp
    Guest replied

lol, exactly. is it the better hardware hack?

how stupid would this sound?

"omg your mouse has better dpi so you can get a better shot at me. im going to get your stats wiped!"
    omg this is the stupidest excuse for an argument ive ever seen.......

if you are stupid enough to buy into this poor attempt at an excuse, then its no wonder you are too stupid to see whats wrong with it....

its idiots like this who say stupid things like "if the game allows it its not an exploit"....

at the end of the day, these losers would be lost and helpless without their third party hardware aides

Leave a comment:

• Lavadisk
    Guest replied

Originally posted by =MLK=stallzer
    So since you don't own one, everyone that does is now a cheater ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_in_online_games

Please point out the "Hardware that everyone can buy cheat"
    lol, exactly. is it the better hardware hack?

how stupid would this sound?

"omg your mouse has better dpi so you can get a better shot at me. im going to get your stats wiped!"

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
    I don't though I have a G15 I use it for forums, firefox and opening other applications.. To easy my work.. I don't use them to do some rambo dolphin diving manouvers.. All macros in BF2 can be reproduced by normal easily..
    me too, im proud of my keyboard too.

Leave a comment:

• Komet.nl
    Guest replied
    Re: Macros, yay or nay.

I don't though I have a G15 I use it for forums, firefox and opening other applications.. To easy my work.. I don't use them to do some rambo dolphin diving manouvers.. All macros in BF2 can be reproduced by normal easily..

Leave a comment:

• Lavadisk
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Retuner
    oke right then do croucnh prone shoot and then shoot then duck reapet it again with no flaws.

yea right.

and I;m ground pounder with ratio 2 and I don't use macro to save my but
    me too. im a ground pounder. i CAN dolfindive without any flaws and i DONT have a dolfindive macro. i dont dolfin dive already and i never will start unless going aganst another cheap dolfindiver.

all my macros are just f9 through f12 and f1 and f2. the others i have is night vision and gas mask. spawn screen.

and i think the isue isnt aganst macros, its more aganst THE ACTUALL ingame glitches, i think what they should do is make it so you have delay going to crouched along with prone so its not possible.

im not going to reply to any other stupid posts about macro? exploits because without the macro its still possible and you should tell me when hotkeys are illegal ingame.

Leave a comment:

• Retuner
    Guest replied

I CAN DO ALL THE CRAP MACROS DO. get over it.
    oke right then do croucnh prone shoot and then shoot then duck reapet it again with no flaws.

yea right.

and I;m ground pounder with ratio 2 and I don't use macro to save my but

Leave a comment:

• Repent
    Guest replied

Originally posted by XxSpudxX
    LOL, I'm a "l33t" player because I don't assume that everyone that knows how to crouch/prone/fire, or bunny hop uses a macro/hack? Please get over yourself, I'm not the one that uses numbers instead of words to type.

Oh and, good luck ever getting a job in the business world, where effeciency is key to success. "OMG LAWL LAWL h3 can typ3 without looking at the keyboard, HAX, HAX, MACROS fire him I deserve the job, kthnx bbq.
    We're talking about BF2 here, not business, I own and operate a small business, and I don't cheat at my business, that's why I've stayed in business for 15 years.
    Originally posted by XxSpudxX
    The complex binds that EA is talking about is someone using a macro to to click the mouse thousands of time in a few seconds while guiding the tv missile. And even then, the people that know how to play the game know that it only takes 8 clicks or so.
    So if someone complains about an exploit in BF2, they "don't know how to play the game"? People like you always continue to come back to that, "if you complain about an exploit, you must suck at BF2"

and your talking like a tipical noob. making a macro is really easy and you can all use them if you want, most "macro.ers?" dont use totally cheap macros. just things to assist us, most of the macros on my keyobard are for organization and simplisity not hopping around like a tard.

were not going to lay off this unless somebody complyes that not all macros are freaking HAXXORZ OMG!11!1!! LAVADIUSK YR USING AN WALLHACK!!1! yOU sHOT ME WHNE I WAS ON A LADDER!!1!
    Look another one, let's call everyone a "n00b" that don't exploit a game.

Pfft..

:laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Lavadisk
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Repent
    A typical l33t players answer. How original. It's all because "your bad at bf2"....
    and your talking like a tipical noob. making a macro is really easy and you can all use them if you want, most "macro.ers?" dont use totally cheap macros. just things to assist us, most of the macros on my keyobard are for organization and simplisity not hopping around like a tard.

were not going to lay off this unless somebody complyes that not all macros are freaking HAXXORZ OMG!11!1!! LAVADIUSK YR USING AN WALLHACK!!1! yOU sHOT ME WHNE I WAS ON A LADDER!!1!

Leave a comment:

• DesertFalcon
    replied

i think its cheating

Leave a comment:

• Mylkinut
    Guest replied

"Fair" is when everyone has the same ability to manipulate BF2 to what they want it to do.

In conclusion, macros are anti-"fair" or "unfair".

Leave a comment:

• Lavadisk
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Retuner
    macro's can do stuff that is impossible to redo it with human hands
    so it's cheat
    I CAN DO ALL THE CRAP MACROS DO. get over it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X