Guest replied
    Re: Macros, yay or nay.

hell no if they arent easily avilibel then thats a cheat

Leave a comment:

• deadman2312
    Guest replied

Originally posted by x_knight_x
    I dont remember talking about an aimbot. I never said that i thought that aimbots r good! :laugh:
    Also.. y dont u download the aimbot if, in ur opinion, it is so good.?? I mean if u dont like the idea of people using aimbots on u, then y dont u go download them and "kick a$$"

I think ur just mad cuz u cant buy or get a keyboard that can do macros therefore u think that no1 should be able to use them :laugh:
    I think you're a turd, hows that?

So far the finger points towards "macro" sucking, and being considered a cheat.

Evidentaly, you fail to be able to read EA's rules in plain English.....

"You will violate the Terms of Service if you (or others using your Account) do any of the following:

Use or distribute “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications."

Understand?

By the way......Tupac is DEAD.....and sucky.:laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Repent
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    PlaneWhore, youre forgetting something. When you talk about the "feel of victory", lets talk about the "feel of frustration"...

Not everyone can win in an engagement, and to prevent that feeling of frustration, one takes an advantage in form of a hack.

Just for the record, the only hack that I have ever used/use, are the crosshair drawing programs, such as RedDot and Crosshair. Although I aknowledge that they are cheats, I dont do it to gain an advantage over other players, but to enhance my focus on the crosshairs, because I tend to focus on the target instead and this way often lose the enagement.
    Chris, in plain and simple english. You are a cheater. You probally "use" a lot more things than you have acknowledged here to gain the upperhand on normal game players.

Your type is a dime a dozen, you don't do anything good for a community, because it's all about YOU, you tear down, you don't build up, and you are a confessed cheater.

You have no credibility what so ever.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Redfield
    replied

Analogy- i failed then y dont u explain it to me??
    If you justify using macros to enhance your gameplay and get an advantage over your opponent, by skipping key-presses, then you might aswell justify using an aimbot because all it really does is skipping mouse movement.

"speshul" keyboard- tell me a non-special keyboard that can do it then please?? (becuz i would like to know)
    Any keyboard, even an old PS2 one from year 1989, which I was using. You need a program to execute macros and create them.

Leave a comment:

• aLi3nZ
    replied

I have seen someone post a reply from an someone from EA that they emailed regarding Macros, I think it was on BF2s forums but I wasn't able to locate the post.

It clearly stated that using Macros is giving players an un fair avantage and is against the ROE. But then If that was true I don't know why so many players especially Volx have not been contacted or reset.

I think that certain macros can give a player an un fair advantage and I consider it cheating.

I frequently play against a certain player using a macro. When ever I get into a firefight with him he starts humping the ground while moving sideways, seriously the most ****ed up player movements I have seen in this game. I don't have much trouble killing them as they don't appear to be able to shoot straight. Its just ****ed up and should justify a kick.

Leave a comment:

• x_knight_x
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    One, You failed to understand the analogy.

Two, you dont need a "speshul" keyboard for macros.
    Analogy- i failed then y dont u explain it to me??

"speshul" keyboard- tell me a non-special keyboard that can do it then please?? (becuz i would like to know)

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Redfield
    replied

I dont remember talking about an aimbot. I never said that i thought that aimbots r good! :laugh:
    Also.. y dont u download the aimbot if, in ur opinion, it is so good.?? I mean if u dont like the idea of people using aimbots on u, then y dont u go download them and "kick a$$"

I think ur just mad cuz u cant buy or get a keyboard that can do macros therefore u think that no1 should be able to use them :laugh:
    One, You failed to understand the analogy.

Two, you dont need a "speshul" keyboard for macros.

Leave a comment:

• x_knight_x
    Guest replied

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
    "If u think that aimbot is so good that it gives players and advantage then y dont u download an aimbot like of the rest of the people that can use aimbot??"

Same stupid logic that we've heard over and over again in this thread but it's missing the point completely.

Please people stop trying to justify macroing. If you're going to cheat then that's your own failing as a player and a person but please don't try and call it by any other name. It's cheating and it doesn't matter if it's a piece of software or a special keyboard.. it's still cheating as defined by the EULA/TOS DICE has clearly specified.

Funny thing is though not only are cheaters ruining the experience for others but to a much greater extent they're ruining it for themselves. I'm legit. I have fun, I kick a$$ and best of all I can feel good about my performance or success and attribute it to nothing but my own skill. Cheaters may end up with the highest score but they'll never truely win because they can never really feel good about their victory.

Originally posted by Dairuka
    The use of any third party program is cheating, in any game. This includes keyboard macro's.

Leave a comment:

• =[MI5]=RJW
    replied

Its cheating you are giving yourself and unfair advantage practice with the TV missile one of my members is very good in them you would think he uses them but he dont. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Redfield
    replied

PlaneWhore, youre forgetting something. When you talk about the "feel of victory", lets talk about the "feel of frustration"...

Not everyone can win in an engagement, and to prevent that feeling of frustration, one takes an advantage in form of a hack.

Just for the record, the only hack that I have ever used/use, are the crosshair drawing programs, such as RedDot and Crosshair. Although I aknowledge that they are cheats, I dont do it to gain an advantage over other players, but to enhance my focus on the crosshairs, because I tend to focus on the target instead and this way often lose the enagement.

Leave a comment:

• Bungalow_Bill
    Guest replied

If u think that macros r so good that they give players and advantage then y dont u buy a keyboard like the rest of the people that can do macros??
    "If u think that aimbot is so good that it gives players and advantage then y dont u download an aimbot like of the rest of the people that can use aimbot??"

Same stupid logic that we've heard over and over again in this thread but it's missing the point completely.

Please people stop trying to justify macroing. If you're going to cheat then that's your own failing as a player and a person but please don't try and call it by any other name. It's cheating and it doesn't matter if it's a piece of software or a special keyboard.. it's still cheating as defined by the EULA/TOS DICE has clearly specified.

Funny thing is though not only are cheaters ruining the experience for others but to a much greater extent they're ruining it for themselves. I'm legit. I have fun, I kick a$$ and best of all I can feel good about my performance or success and attribute it to nothing but my own skill. Cheaters may end up with the highest score but they'll never truely win because they can never really feel good about their victory.

Leave a comment:

• x_knight_x
    Guest replied

If u think that macros r so good that they give players and advantage then y dont u buy a keyboard like the rest of the people that can do macros??

Leave a comment:

• Pwndaddy
    Guest replied

On the tropic of EA and Law

Doesnt the US law say something like this (dont quote me on this)

"It is illegal for any company to display false advertisements so that the general public will buy the prodict only to cange it in the end and not include the advertised material"

Now someone give me the list of things EA promised to put in this game and let them out. so yeah EA doesnt really keep the Law (&order fo that fact)

Yes it is agains the service thing, but meh they have done worse things

Leave a comment:

• Repent
    Guest replied

This thread has gotten quite big, I don't know if this was posted already or not, but in EA's Terms of Service it's states:

You will violate the Terms of Service if you (or others using your Account) do any of the following:

Use or distribute “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X