• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pwndaddy
    Guest replied
    Re: Macros, yay or nay.

Originally posted by Repent
    Well according to a post made by IndianScout over at BFROE, EA wants to eliminate the use of macros.

http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showpost....8&postcount=19

Well if they would make the game like other games were made then there would be no need for macroing

and to whoever said that if ya wanna play the game it was meant to be so buy a new rig... well give me $10,000 and ill play it with no problem

Leave a comment:

• IAJTHOMAS
    Guest replied

Originally posted by [STO] Killer Dragon
    then why dont u go use them then. They dont effect my gameplay because they arnt that big of a threat.
    Because if I disagree with macros, by a simple extension of this premise combined with my previous post it would be possible to determine that I would also disapprove of hacks and aimbots.

Leave a comment:

• Repent
    Guest replied

Well according to a post made by IndianScout over at BFROE, EA wants to eliminate the use of macros.

Leave a comment:

• dignacio
    Guest replied

I would say it's legit. You paid a lot of money for that hardware might as well use it. I would say many players use the MX518 mouse or something comparable. That mouse has 6 shortcut buttons. Now would that be considered cheating if you used that mouse? If it's gonna make it easier for you to play the game then use it.

Leave a comment:

• Zorgoth
    Guest replied

Odd I never thought about doing macros and I have a N52 speedpad. I like the spoting macro someone talked about. Other then that I don't think that I would do anything else with mine. I play a sniper almost all of the time (have lag in big fights) so that jump/prone thing will not be good for me. I have seen ALOT of people doing it though, so I don't think that a way to do it with a macro or pressing buttons matters. People will do it, or not do it.

Leave a comment:

• SaS|firestorm
    Guest replied

i think its ok for the random things like insta spot and stuff but not dolphin diving

Leave a comment:

• Retuner
    Guest replied

Originally posted by lavadisk
    thats already a flaw and its already possible without the use of macros and i think that that issue needs to be adressed. i hope the new patch dose something about that but thats a different matter.
    tahat is not flawd only there is some lag between the animation and hitboxes.
    and you can't really flip flop anymore like in version 1.00

if you saw some videos of it.

Leave a comment:

• AgentSmith16
    Guest replied

Originally posted by lmimmfn
    Anyone who uses macros to 'AID' their play are just crap players, using macros IS cheating, its nowhere near having a GFX card difference, because those of us who want to enjoy the game can get a new GFX card but we dont want a macro keypad
    I suppose all those using macros say that using steroids and other performance enhancing drugs in sports hould be made legal because "its still the same person winning the medal"

If i see any macro fools ingame i spend the whole game going around specifically killing them whether theyre on my team or not, and i couldnt give a crap what it does to my score
    Do u have xfire man? I thought I was the only one that did that.

Leave a comment:

• lmimmfn
    replied

likewise whatever

Leave a comment:

• Lavadisk
    Guest replied

whatever. I dont exploit the game, and i dont exploit it "faster" with macros.

i know im the most legit gamer i know and that will still be it forever.

Leave a comment:

• lmimmfn
    replied

Originally posted by PhoeniX_0
    but then it means that people that take full adventage of thier hardwere like people getting better fps on thier $2000 GPU or people that use joysticks to fly also cheat
    no it doesnt, everyone wants to have the best hw that they can affort, not everyone wants to play a game where theyre constantly pron by the magic of macros or prone jumping constantly, apart from looking stupid it takes the fun out of it for the rest of it, it wouldnt be so bad if it didnt provide such an advantage, but i do admit its something the developers should address

Leave a comment:

• [STO] Killer Dragon
    Guest replied

Originally posted by IAJTHOMAS
    By this logic hacks such as aimbots and wall hacks are OK because, "its just to help you get an advantage over the people who dont use them."
    then why dont u go use them then. They dont effect my gameplay because they arnt that big of a threat.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Redfield
    replied

Originally posted by PhoeniX_0
    but then it means that people that take full adventage of thier hardwere like people getting better fps on thier $2000 GPU or people that use joysticks to fly also cheat
    Joystick doesnt automate anything. Keyboard and mouse can do the exact same thing a joystick does with almost the same motion. In fact you dont skip sh!t with a joystick. Its a matter of comfortability and nothing more. Mind you its comfortability in motion. Not in automatic your movement to prevent human error to occur.

Video settings are there for a reason. Higher/lower, its not an advantage DICE didnt give you.

Leave a comment:

• PhoeniX_0
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Redfield
    replied

Originally posted by IAJTHOMAS
    By this logic hacks such as aimbots and wall hacks are OK because, "its just to help you get an advantage over the people who dont use them."
    Indeed. Macros are there just to "skip" certain keypresses. Why not skip "mouse movement" aswell and use an aimbot, Im sure its not really a cheat...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X