Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for killing an unique part of the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks for killing an unique part of the game!

Well I can't really comment whether all these patches have ruined the game, 1.3 was already out when I bought it. I get owned all the time, but never complain the majority of people are simply better than me and I can accept this. I still enjoy the game, I enjoy the team work and being owned all the time means the few times I do come out of a fire fight on top I get a great sense of achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by (CB4)akaNE!
      Gervish. You're wrong.

Going prone does NOT give you 100% accuracy, even on the 1st shot. That's the major problem with this game, is it's Random Cone of Fire, you're never guaranteed an accurate 1st shot in this game, let alone repeated accurate shots, prone spamming or not. What it does do for you, is throw off your hit-box to the guy trying to shoot at you, making you harder to hit and kill.

The guys using prone-spamming, or utilizing it may appear to be hitting you with more well placed, accurate shots, but that's just an illusion, they're just better players than you.

GG.

LOL you're so full of it,

so i suppose dice has the following solutions to prone spamming for ****s and giggles

first solution is increasing the amount of time it takes to go prone, second is adding more deviation to shots while prone.

watch, learn stfu, gg nub. :laugh:

Comment

its so fun, you see directly when an owned "weak" player writes

"Are you mad you spent a bunch of money on a Key Board with macros you cant use?"

That is cheating, cheats arent allowed in battlefield 2.

Comment

Originally posted by baroque
          yes, it takes firefights to other dimensions, dynamical and intense. Now its just basic, no skill is required as its totally random and both must stand still up. well you can crouch if you want but no advantage with the delays. i understand if "weak players" try to argue themselves out of this and defend bf2, but those who "know" the game find it horrible. Its just plain.

I KNOW the game... I, for one, dislike prone spamming. Im not a "weak player" at all, I rarely bunny hop and dont prone spam.

Skill is skill, if you have it you will always be successful in the game.. if you cannot prone spam now and you go against all the "weak players" the results should be the same - you should come out on top.

It's like the IROC series racing, each driver in the exact same car... it comes down to skill, not the equipment ( a g15 ) that makes the difference. Im sure if truth be known, most the people who love the prone spamming use bound keys ( g15 or nostromo ). So, the skill level is less actually than that person actually has.

Comment

Gervish, you're a bigger scrub than the idiot in the redshirt.

Way to post a link to a 45 minute video. You're good. Maybe a time-stamp or something to point me to the relevant information you think this guy is going to spew in this video.

Thanks.

Oh, and yeah I suck at this game. Come find me sometime on a server.

Comment

Gervish, you're a bigger scrub than the idiot in the redshirt.

Way to post a link to a 45 minute video. You're good. Maybe a time-stamp or something to point me to the relevant information you think this guy is going to spew in this video.

LOOOL last i checked the "idiot" is a member of dice so i think he'd be more in the know than an angsty little tool like yourself. As for a time stamp, go find it yourself nubslice, i watched it once last night and he mentioned about people prone spamming and tearing other people up because of the accuracey while prone being so high, so one of the possible fixes was increased deviation for the first x amount of shots while prone.

Oh, and yeah I suck at this game.
              I admire the honesty. :laugh:

Comment

You could be one of the biggest idiots I've ever run across.

"Well, if a guy from DICE said it, it must be true!" ROFL Good one Einstein. We all know how great their track-record has been.

And as far as what this guy specifically says.....he plays this game as a sniper, lmfao, 'nuff said.

And again. 100% first shot accuracy? No.

Comment

You could be one of the biggest idiots I've ever run across.

"Well, if a guy from DICE said it, it must be true!" ROFL Good one Einstein. We all know how great their track-record has been.

And as far as what this guy specifically says.....he plays this game as a sniper, lmfao, 'nuff said.

Plese feel free to bore me some more.

Comment

Originally posted by baroque
                    its so fun, you see directly when an owned "weak" player writes

"Are you mad you spent a bunch of money on a Key Board with macros you cant use?"

That is cheating, cheats arent allowed in battlefield 2.

Amazing how you take a question out a list of question I asked and answer it with me being a "owned" weak player, hilarious.
                    How does asking a question that just might be why some people are mad make anyone a weak player? I kill more then a die, I can use any vehicle except a attack heli, I know every nook and cranny of every map, I use all my team help things such as ammo/heals/revives when needed..yet to say a person is a weak player since they dont use a combo..thats pretty childish.

I could care less if you hop around on your belly, I could care less if you do back flips and pull a bazooka out your a$$..what ever floats your boat.
                    It doesnt make you invicible, It doesnt make a better player.

Just listen superman...I used prone-spamming, I used squad hopping.
                    I stopped using prone spamming once I figured out it removed a big chunk of difficulty from infantry combat for those who dont have macros or dont know how to do it...I got over squad hopping once I figured out it was removed to make things harder.
                    So what happened? The game got harder..I ploted out my course of engaing the enemy much better, I picked better SL, I played as a better SL.

I just cant for the life of me figure out why making the game harder makes it more noob friendly? I for one know that when I was using the prone-crouch-jump technique I had no fear of hopping into a sqaud full of noobers and killing them...once I stopped using it I learned I had to be more aware how I attack and such..it got harder. Same with sqaud hopping, it made the SL role more important and made picking a squad a real desicion not a desicion on who is closer to the action.

And no prone isnt 100% accuracy..but you have are at your highest level of accuracy while in this position..now throw it together with the ability to hop around while doing it as your body is less exposed and it does sort of become a problem.

So please, stronger player please enlighten us weaker guys.

Comment

Trust me on this.

It is far, far better for the noobs, as you say, to be calling the shots, then the jump up, prone, spam, kill, macro kiddies.

Besides, Dice didnt ruin the game. YOU CLANS DID, by constant game bending, game mechanics altering, gotta do whatever i can do, to win, that isnt or wasnt even meant to be.

Dice said, they NEVER INTENDED SQUAD HOPPING. Yet who perfected this lame, game mechanics altering deal? Clans did, to try to get a one up on the competition. Forget using the real game to win, you guys always gotta find that thing, that wasnt even meant to happen in the game...........why?
                      To get the one up. TO go as close to cheating as you possibly can, without doing so, and getting punkbusted.
                      Macros, Binds, Getting into building, bunny hopping, prone slamming, your average, NOOB as you call it, dont do these ***King things. They want to just play the damn game. But you guys come along, and kill fun after fun, with you in competition lameness, that we dont even want to learn. WE dont want no part of it. So the NOOBS, gotta friggen whine to get something nerfed, what YOU GUYS are attempting to do. I mean get with it.
                      ALot of you guys are ****ed off with the way the game is going, and how DICE has been changing it, and changing with patch after patch. But you know what...........its not from the nooobs. Its from you guys out there, using every stupid lame tactic in the book. So there you go. I dont care if you like my opinion or not. But it seems pretty logical no?

Comment

I say if you can't handle something, either join in the tactics...or adapt and find a way to counter it.

Practically everything which made BF2 fun has been taken out. Ok things like c4 chucking(pre 1.2), proper bunny hopping(pre 1.2), mass claymores spamming were a little wild, but it created opportunities to be exploited..and..counter exploited. I'm not ashamed to say it was fun.

There is very little skill involved in the game now imo.

Comment

I hope they don't nerf the karkand hotel "strategy!" It takes 1337 sooper sk!llz to pull that one off!

If you want to bunny-hop, go play Halo...

Comment

Things get changed because noobs complain about getting killed all the time. Instead of complaining they should find ways to counter the threat.
                            If your fed up getting killed with c4, either use c4 your self or strap on a big g3 and kick some spec ops ass.

Comment

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
                              I say if you can't handle something, either join in the tactics...or adapt and find a way to counter it.

Practically everything which made BF2 fun has been taken out. Ok things like c4 chucking(pre 1.2), proper bunny hopping(pre 1.2), mass claymores spamming were a little wild, but it created opportunities to be exploited..and..counter exploited. I'm not ashamed to say it was fun.

There is very little skill involved in the game now imo.
                              Your whole paragraph is the very reason this post exist.

You mention exploits.........then in the same breath mention how whenyou take away exploits, the game gets too easy. WHen if you step back and see the big picture........by taking away the exploits, the game gets, quite the opposite........it gets harder .........

Let me put it this way. I hope this makes sense.
                              I play on a few servers only. I've come to know, not personally, not even internet'ish (if thats a word), but i've come to know how around, 100 people give or take are gonna play, and score on certain maps.
                              NOw....the meat and bones.
                              I've seen certain players in certain squads, pre- anti-squad hopping, kick some serious butt. After the patch, these same folks, either abandoned completely teamwork, (if you can call squad hopping teamwork) or went to another form of play. They adapted. However, these same people's scores suffered dramatically. Now.......did the game get eaiser for them? Nope. Got harder. Did it get easier for the noobs? Yep, cuz they played teamwork within squads, and learned, or didnt learn rather, squad hopping. So they had the one up.........course that one up, was real teamworking. Real tactics. Real kills. They never learned the exploits. They've been playing without them.
                              So did it get or is it getting easier for noobs. Absolutly. The game is starting to rinse the lame out.......and these so called highly elite all-stars, are starting to dislike it. That in itself, is very, very strange.
                              I mean, to sit here and whine about certain exploited game mechanics being taking out of the game...........screams volumes about you personally, and as a gamer. Sad really.

Comment

why dont just play the game and have fun? i give a flying F¤%k about the exploits! everyone can do them! we all have the same game copy right?

And the patches are there for making the game better,not worse.. and the ppl who are complaining about a new patch(es), is just to addicted to the bunny hopping and dolphin diving,going into the karkand hotel, c-4 throwing, etc. because either they cant adapt,or they are afraid of getting owned by playing as most of the others ,usually does..
                                We live in a free world(99% of us at least ) so ppl can have their own opinion about things,and i respect that. Everyone runs into a "noob", "dummy" or irritating player from time to time,but that what u get when playing on the internet.. U GOTTA LIVE WITH IT, OR TAKE A BULLET.

Comment

Working...
                                X