Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for killing an unique part of the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks for killing an unique part of the game!

Originally posted by da mighty carrot
    I would agree..but then the BF2 community would stop growing...which is a very bad thing. DICE would never say no to a paying customer..being the moneywhores that they are.
    Yeah but i dont get it anyway, its those who already bought the game who ventilate their opionons, positive or negative - should be all unintresting for ea in that matter as they already got the money Im sure things like this isnt making the sales worse.

Originally posted by Doggie52
    Agree with you 100%, baroque. Couldn't have said it better myself...
    thanks for supporting aswell

Originally posted by $kelet0r
    and the flaming stops here

This topic is flamebait - dressing up exploits in the game as skill is not going to get anywhere, so this thread should just die
    I definately think that this shouldnt be ignored, hope again that some from dice reads this and possible reconsider. If they still listen to the *** players who got no argues except for "its an exploit omg so crazyyY!!!!" and not the players with an real insight to it with arguments, i dont know what to do..

Comment

I hope DICE is reading this thread, because I have just one thing to say..

STOP NERFING ****! if I wanted something more realistic I would be playing Americas Army.

Comment

Agree, but DICE will probably not listen to swearing people who use capital letters IMO...

Comment

There should be an option to not simply ignore a person's posts, but replace them with "*whine* *whine* *whine*".

Comment

Thanks for contributing! Thanks for taking your time to write that post!

Comment

Anyone using the words "noob" in their initial rant was probably born circa 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by Dethred
                Anyone using the words "noob" in their initial rant was probably born circa 1995.
                Let's not start a flame fest, i could write mean things now but i dont want the thread locked.

Comment

I am another that completely agrees. Weak players couldn't adapt to some of the tactics players used, and they got removed. DICE themselves said the game is about fun, and that realism was going to be left to the mods. It's an arcade type FPS, and it was a hella fun one. Every patch that goes by, leaving REAL bugs unfixed, and changing gameplay to suit the weak player drives another nail in it's coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by baroque
                    Its an exploit yes, its objectively wrong, yes, but in the real player's eyes - subjective. Its something unique and actually really funy, something that we want to keep.
                    "** real player's eyes - subjective**" rofl subjective to what?

UNIQUE - yes
                    REALLY FUNNY - yes i guess it gave me a giggle when i 1st see it
                    somthing that "WE" want to keep - no talk for yourself

you know what i used to think when i see people prone spamming. . ..
                    <<<<<<< that <<<<<<<<

Comment

So some people preferrred the game being the way it was, aka every single infantry battle turning into a battle of what tard could hammer the prone button the fastest to exploit a cheap kill out of it?

Oddly enough the people complaining about this being changed are usually the ones who had it down to a "lame" art and probably had fire and prone bound together ffs. Kinda reminds me of counterstrike, when the awp was changed so people couldn't exploit the pistol\awp switch bug all the sniper whores started crying because the only way they could play the game was gone.

Sorry but id prefer some variety in the game, having infantry using one cheap tactic nomatter how far or close the enemy was got boring as hell after 1 map rotation. People relying on glitches just must plain blow at doing anything else in the game.

Comment

Well said baroque. I agree 100%. Besides the whiners that got owned all the time, EA is trying to destroy the game so 2142 has mega sales.

squad hopping FTW

Comment

The answer lies somewhere in the middle...

Comment

squad hopping and GL accuracy are the only things that should have stayed. prone spamming is retarded and lame, it doesn't take skill to do, just a g15

Comment

..or a Nostromo

Comment

So... OP your saying that everyone that wanted these anoying exploits changed was just bad at useing the exploits? So my choice never to noob tube prone spam or dolphin dive means I'm bad at those things??? Did i ever bunny hop or dolphin dive? Yes I did in moments of anger watching my squad get mowed down by some bunny hopping fcuk i would use these tactics and they were VERY effective. Now think about what i just said I practically never used these tactics but in moments of anger I resorted to these cheap ass manuevers AND WAS INSTANTLY SUCESSFUL (if you havent figured it out yet this basically means that it took NO skill to use these methods.

As for squad hopping I never minded squad hopping all it did was help me stay with my squad.

Nerfing down has pssied me off big time aswell, in the new game the BH is basically completely worthless. Yet some of my favorite moments in BF2 were flying around flags capping everything in site.

Comment

Working...
                                X