Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASE is DEAD. Long live QTracker! (v4.51 released)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The All-Seeing Eye is DEAD. Long live QTracker! (v4.3 released)

Certains routers and firmwares can have issues with apps like these.

ASE used to completely drop my connection and hard lock my router until I upgraded my firmware.

Comment

Updated my filter set again.

Added 1.4 Beta 1 and 1.4 Beta 2, the No Vehicles option and some other minor improvements.

Download:

My advice is though, to only enable the things you really want filtered and never filter something ON and OFF, just keep it disabled in that case. This safes a lot of bandwith and CPU use.

Just Extract it in your .../Qtracker/Filters/Game/Battlefield 2 folder, make sure to remove old filters first.

Comment

Originally posted by SaUrOn
        Updated my filter set again.

Added 1.4 Beta 1 and 1.4 Beta 2, the No Vehicles option and some other minor improvements.

Download:

My advice is though, to only enable the things you really want filtered and never filter something ON and OFF, just keep it disabled in that case. This safes a lot of bandwith and CPU use.

Just Extract it in your .../Qtracker/Filters/Game/Battlefield 2 folder, make sure to remove old filters first.
        So would it be best to just uncheck all of the maps under "classic"?
        I noticed all of them were checked when I put your filters in qtracker, but I don't need to filter by any specific map.

Comment

• Re: The All-Seeing Eye is DEAD. Long live QTracker! (v4.31 released)

why wont it find more than 137 servers?

Ive got almost nothing filtered...

yeah, ive got "Ranked", "Active" and "People Playing" checked and its at like, 186 servers...

that seems low. I get more in-game.

Comment

Have you downloaded the BF2 filter pack? Maybe you have a few other filters checked.

What happens when the ONLY filter you have selected is 'Ranked'?

Comment

when i try to "find internet games" the progress bar it freezes in 1/3 of the proccess and i think qtracker stop responding. Do you have similar problems?
              All versions.

Comment

You may want to try posting in the Qtracker support forums.

Either that or try upgrading the firmware for your router.

Comment

with nothing but ranked checked I got 770 servers.

Went in-game, checked all my normal filters (Not full, not empty, same mod, etc etc) and got over 900.

Comment

Very odd.

Ah well, I'm happy with my 3000+

Comment

Hi all,
                      I would like to know if it possible to make a ping filter which will only display server under "xx" ping ? If yes how could we do that ?
                      Thanks in advance

++

Comment

Code:
                        if [$server_pinge] <= XX
                        and if [$server_ping] > 0

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                          Code:
                          if [$server_pinge] <= XX
                          and if [$server_ping] > 0
                          thank u.

Comment

No problem

Comment

I hate these long *** threads, makes it impossible to find what your looking for.

Does Qtracker have a favourites feature like ASE? so I can simply put all my favourites in one folder.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Crazycanuck
                                I hate these long *** threads, makes it impossible to find what your looking for.
                                Does Qtracker have a favourites feature like ASE? so I can simply put all my favourites in one folder.
                                Thanks
                                yes it does.

you can create any number of extra folders and put whatever servers you want in there. the only issue is when a server is in a special folder, it only shows up there and not in the main server list for that game.
                                "Crunch's First Officer"
                                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                                X