Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASE is DEAD. Long live QTracker! (v4.51 released)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The All-Seeing Eye is DEAD. Long live QTracker!

I would like to have a bf2 skin

Comment

I have a bf2 skin for the playerwatch I made from someone elses template. I havent released it, but if you want i can send it to you.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

That would be awesome!
        Thank you Signa!

Comment

When I look at some servers' rules & settings, there are certain settings I don't get. Like, bf2_pure, or bf2_plasma, what do they do in-game? Also, I'd like to find a server without TK Punish including that program that counts an individual's punishes and forgives, and what is the code for a filter for servers with spawn times 15 seconds or less?

Comment

version 4.3 out.

Installed last night, really cool. Don't see myself using it to much with bf2, because there is no filter for "Teamwork".

Comment

man am i glad i have a lifetime membership for a.s.e. i noticed after 1.3 that my buddy tracker didnt work for bf2? i thought thats strange to be honest with you thats about the only thing i used it for was to see if my bros were on,i just downloaded q tracker its good and the player watch works,it does take twice as long to update the server list though,but you can load right into the sever without logging into gamespy,saves a couple min..............
              yahoo sucks........................DAMN THE MAN

Comment

• Re: The All-Seeing Eye is DEAD. Long live QTracker! (v4.3 released)

..and thanks for giving the thread 1 star

Comment

What is the advantage of using this than the in-game browser?

Comment

MUCH more accurate and reliable and EXTREMELY configurable.

Comment

I only play on about 3 servers. One for teamwork and the best style of play, and another just to snipe.

Comment

a quick qtracker filter for the 1.4 beta patch:

bf2_14beta.qtf
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

You can easily create your own filter just by right clicking on anything in server rules/settings when looking at the server details. Great app.

Comment

well decided to give the new version a try, same problem as before, it resets my dsl modem..

back to nothing again

Indian

Comment

Boy am I glad I never bought ASE....

Gonna have to give this qtracker a shot...

Indian how does this reset your modem...is it me or does anyone find this very odd????????

Comment

Working...
                                X