The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

I do see that and our goverment is getting just as bad also, the people will only take so much one day.

Comment

Just played the Stanley Parable (a Mod for Half life 2)... Was really interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
        Just played the Stanley Parable (a Mod for Half life 2)... Was really interesting...
        Play this one next: http://www.moddb.com/mods/elevator-source

Comment

Playing (well at least trying to. Not sure where to go) Dear esther at the moment. Im hitting that one up as we speak

Comment

has anyone played second life? i understand it can be addictive.

I watched a documentry on it the other day.

Comment

Thanks Zips... with that mod you have officially destroyed my life... now Im going to be a social reculse now...

Comment

I played Second life before, not my type...

Also zips, that mod looks awesome! so original. I'm trying it out

Comment

Also...

Comment

Stevo i think you've just copied the IMG code in your sig for the bf3 stats, you gotta use the BB code for it to be clickable/updateable...jus sayin...

Comment

Ah. Well its okay, its nothing to write home about anyway. I just have it to announce that I play BF3 (SUCK IT CoD!) though my KDR is shite. Though as you said, I think I might need BB code version as it updates properly...

Comment

Damn, I was told one guy from my high school was found dead this morning. I barely spoke to him back in the day, and still I feel horrible. You never realize how fragile life is until someone you knew pass away. RIP.

Comment

Guy from my highschool died in his sleep yesterday. Crazy.

Comment

Sup guys. Been a while since I visited. Just a little bored and I thought of OT.

Random thoughts: guidelines to get your apps on most marketplaces aren't just designed to keep out bad apps. They're trying to keep out the people who can't afford each and every device in addition to dev kits, a development environment, or even find cheap, decent emulation for testing their software. These companies make so much money, yet they can't afford to provide some proper tools for the average programmer. Makes me hate them so much and wish I had a better alternative. Can't imagine the pricing of non-student software as well.

Comment

I just realized a bandicoot is a real animal, and not just made up for a game.

Comment

You know what you guys should do? Sign up for the Hawken beta. Even better, you should use my referral link (Yeah they suck, but I never use them outside of this time):

Winner of 10 E3 awards, HAWKEN is a Free-to-Play Mech FPS developed by Hawken Entertainment, Inc. and published by 505 Games, previously by Adhesive Games and Meteor Entertainment. Enlist now and claim your callsign!

Seems like it'll be a F2P Mech first-person action/shooter game. The beta is apparently sort of soonish which you can sign up for with the above link if you want.

EDIT: Screw it, I already have my 3 referrals and have solidified my name in-game already. So, you don't have to use that link if you don't want. But go sign up either way: https://playhawken.com

Comment

Working...
                                X