The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

It says there are 25 users and 1200 guests browsing TGN right now... what is up with that?

Comment

Fucking stupid. Alcohol is awesome.

Comment

Anyone else see the news that they caught one of the Anonymous hackers and flipped him so they could catch 25 others.

Suspected members of the Anonymous hacking group are arrested across four countries, according to Interpol.
        "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

I see we have switched back from CSnation to TGN. I likey. It also makes sense because calling it CSnation implies we only cover CS, but even then its not our primary game we cover, BF3 has more coverage community wise.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
            I see we have switched back from CSnation to TGN. I likey. It also makes sense because calling it CSnation implies we only cover CS, but even then its not our primary game we cover, BF3 has more coverage community wise.
            Yeah, I agree, it makes more sense like this.

Originally posted by DunkinSPE
            Anyone else see the news that they caught one of the Anonymous hackers and flipped him so they could catch 25 others.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-17195893
            Is that good or bad?

Originally posted by 5t3v0
            It says there are 25 users and 1200 guests browsing TGN right now... what is up with that?
            Isn't it frustrating?

Originally posted by jake_
            It suuuuure is!

Comment

The ending to Mass Effect 3 can kiss my ass. I didn't get a "perfect" ending but I was close enough to the point that I only missed out on 3 additional seconds of footage. I watched the other endings on Youtube as well. They ALL sucked.

All of them. My ending sucked. The other ending sucked. The "perfect" ending sucked.

This is the first time a game/game series ending has managed to tick me off to any degree.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                The ending to Mass Effect 3 can kiss my ass. I didn't get a "perfect" ending but I was close enough to the point that I only missed out on 3 additional seconds of footage. I watched the other endings on Youtube as well. They ALL sucked.

All of them. My ending sucked. The other ending sucked. The "perfect" ending sucked.

This is the first time a game/game series ending has managed to tick me off to any degree.
                Well do not worry! I bet their dlc has you covered!

Edit: Yeah, I checked out the endings on youtube, in my opinion,having sex with miranda would have been a better ending!

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                  Well do not worry! I bet their dlc has you covered!

Edit: Yeah, I checked out the endings on youtube, in my opinion,having sex with miranda would have been a better ending!
                  That would have been a very disgusting ending to have actually [spoileri]seeing as how she died in my run of ME3.[/spoileri]

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                    That would have been a very disgusting ending to have actually [spoileri]seeing as how she died in my run of ME3.[/spoileri]
                    Well i didn't know that, but Hmmmmmm... She still has a [spoileri] hot piece of genetically modified ass [/spoileri] xD

Comment

The last episode of The Walking Dead was fantastic!!! Can't wait to see the season finale!.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
                        The last episode of The Walking Dead was fantastic!!! Can't wait to see the season finale!.
                        What do you mean?!?!?! Is the next episode already the season finale ?!?!?!?

Comment

Did I make this post while drunk? I don't remember it...

Comment

Did I make this post while drunk? I don't remember it...
                            I did the post, not you, don't you remember?

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                              What do you mean?!?!?! Is the next episode already the season finale ?!?!?!?
                              Yup, and I think season 3 starts in October (1 and 2 did)

Comment

TGN FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X