The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Seriously lacking funds If i had saved all the money Ive spent on smoking/drinking/gambling thebn well...

id' have a lot more fuckin money to spend on smoking/drinking/gamblin :PPPP

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
      I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or how long it's been happening, go to google and type in "do a barrel roll"
      bahahahahahaha fantastic!.

Comment

Just finished Batman Arkham City. That was such a sad ending...

Comment

Is sad bad?

Comment

Well I liked the game. The ending was good imo. It was surprisingly... Emotional regarding what happened to whom that I am not going to say because SPOILERz.

Comment

Hot damn, I've missed Vince!

Comment

So, the past weeks I played 'Uncharted: Drake's Fortune' and 'Uncharted 2: Among Thieves'. The first one was pretty good, it had a great story, the characters are fantastic but gameplay is so-so.

Uncharted 2 started with a bang, the first 10 minutes are way better than the complete 1st game, you really care for the characters, few games manage this ... one of my favorites of all time, that's for sure ...

And just when I though it couldn't get any better, I bought 'Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception', holy moses it kicks Uncharted 2 in the ass, I'm around chapter 7 of 22 and I'm having a fantastic time.

If you haven't played any Uncharted game, I really REALLY recommend you do, if you don't own a PS3 get someone to lend you one and rent them.

Comment

Why is it that in every apocalyptic zombie movie i seem to watch no one ever seems to understand the basic concept of setting up a perimeter. Loving the Walking Dead series regardless but seriously come on folks a good perimeter and posted watchmen plz.
                  "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Uncharted 1 and 2 were great, Indiana Jones games wahaha, I did actually like the characters

however Uncharted 2 is better than the 3rd

don't get me wrong I liked the 3rd, but it is not as well crafted, so many areas and sequences that just drag on into frustration and just generally poorly crafted encounters with enemies in annoying levels

its good, but not as good as #2, it felt more at times that it was just a kill all these baddies (in an often really god dam annoying area) then move onto the next annoying encounter, UC2 seemed to add a bit of finesse and good flow to the mass henchman killing

the best part was the plane (I was naming all the different films all the different stuff comes from ha) that was the only jaw dropping bit for me

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE
                      Why is it that in every apocalyptic zombie movie i seem to watch no one ever seems to understand the basic concept of setting up a perimeter. Loving the Walking Dead series regardless but seriously come on folks a good perimeter and posted watchmen plz.
                      I feel the same way! It's like i just want to be there to be able to tell them "This isn't right!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                        Uncharted 1 and 2 were great, Indiana Jones games wahaha, I did actually like the characters

however Uncharted 2 is better than the 3rd

don't get me wrong I liked the 3rd, but it is not as well crafted, so many areas and sequences that just drag on into frustration and just generally poorly crafted encounters with enemies in annoying levels

its good, but not as good as #2, it felt more at times that it was just a kill all these baddies (in an often really god dam annoying area) then move onto the next annoying encounter, UC2 seemed to add a bit of finesse and good flow to the mass henchman killing

the best part was the plane (I was naming all the different films all the different stuff comes from ha) that was the only jaw dropping bit for me
                        They both have their ups and downs. I do find the story of UC3 to be better, UC2 was a little predictable.

But yeah, both games have some impressive chapters, the train chapter was amazing, the airplane was impressive, the house burning down and the sinking ship, the convoy in the desert ... I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Plus, I love all the treasure hunting stuff.

Comment

The Pats are kicking ass! hell yeah!

Comment

My Vietnam veteran Great uncle is visiting from NZ. Its been interesting and good so far.

Comment

Let him play BF3 stevo

Comment

Worried it might give him a heart attack... that and He was a mortar crewman, and I havent unlocked it yet... I think Im more worried about being a dissappointment...

On another similar note, Finally unlocked the G53 tonight while playing some TDM to just get some kills in. Had to chase a guy with the blowtorch on Canals. Was kinda annoying but worth it(ish)

Comment

Working...
                                X