The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

went to a best friends party and invited a friend, the night went to shit after me trying to walk home so he didnt drink and drive due to no taxis comming for 2 hours and the friend i brought along has now stolen my friends and turned them away from me in one night lol.

Im now the biggest piece of poop and this friend is in there facebook already and messaging against me.

Im in shock right now.

Comment

Sounds like they werent really friends.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Just picked up Arkham Asylum and the original Fallout Collection for $21 at EB games (gamestop for all you yanks). Its weird. When they are off sales they overprice everything, but luckilly they are on sales about 70% of the time.

Also, just watched the finale of Burn notice season 5. Can't wait to see what happens.

yes, I am this bored that I am abusing the random thoughts thread like a twitter account. #Ihatelife

Comment

Some people carry baseball bats in there car, I carry a samurai sword.

Comment

Nice sig red <3

Comment

• Re: The &quot;Random Thoughts&quot; Thread

Originally posted by jake_
              Funny how well that fits to you, not me. You're presupposing that it's impossible for me to attract attention of attractive women and so I'm rejecting your way of life because I'm inferior, not because I'm superior.

I'm quite sure it's the opposite. You likely can't gain respect of your peers based on intelligence or any worthwhile performance. So you tell yourself that everyone who is better at you than anything else is really just a loser and sucker who can't bang hot women like you. And then brag to your friends about being such a player in order to gain a sense of self-worth and meaningfulness in your life.

Tell me, "bro," why exactly it's so important to you to bang as many hot women as you can in your life? What satisfaction do you get from that?

See, I gain no satisfaction from behaving like a mindless animal subject to the whims and desires of my body. I'm more interested in using my brain, being able to have meaningful conversations with people, playing and producing music and enjoying all aspects of life. This isn't to say that I don't date or have sex with people. But I don't base my life around it like a pitiful dog.

Edit: I feel like you're going to misunderstand the whole point of my post again, Waah_waah so I'll try to make it simpler for you. I'm not actually arguing with you. I'm insulting you because I consider people like you the lowest form of human life. More like a stupid animal who only thinks to satisfy his bodies immediate needs than anything else.
              lol, brb being able to bang hot girls and not doing it because I'm mentally superior.

Good luck with your being a judgmental prick goals of 2012.

EDIT: To try to offset some of the phaggotry spilled everywhere by Jake's latest post I'm gonna post a pic of Hank Moody (aka lowest form of human life).

Originally posted by Rambo
              Nice sig red <3
              Strong white knighting ITT, do you even misc?

Comment

The last minute or so should be watched by Jake <3

Comment

So what are you going to do when your old? Keep banging hot chicks in a desperate plea for respect?

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                    So what are you going to do when your old? Keep banging hot chicks in a desperate plea for respect?
                    Yes, let's worry about what I'm gonna do 20 years from now. Let's also think strictly black and white and allow no shades of gray.

Comment

God i hate moron's who think they understand weemon like in that vid, anyone knows chicks are mysterious creatures that have no logic.

Even worse these guys pay to get told "they have no balls" lol.

Jake', you need a condom for that massive brain :P

Dont think ive seen a sword clash like that since starwars episode 6 you two lol

Btw..

Merry Xmas all my TGN buds, may we all get laid in our own special way... ho ho hoe

Comment

Merry christmas guys. Right now Im in the middle of a partially fractured family situation (My mum Vs. My older brother, but its pretty intense and heated right now...) and my dad has still only got half a job. May your christmases be better than mine, and we all have a better new year.

Comment

Stevo pretty sure your xmas beats mine.. We're not having xmas this year, because we just cannot afford to give anyone anything, so we have no tree, no presents no anything, also I'm working like a 8 hour shift on xmas day which is gonna be incredibly arduous..so yeh, better than my xmas

Comment

Ho Ho Ho...

Hellsent add me on your Steam.
                            "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

well for christmas eve things turned out a lot better than expected. Tensions were low, my mum and brother seemed happy to see each other, without visible contempt and it felt good in the family for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Thank you very much Dunkin. That was very nice of you. Merry Christmas dude . After I install the other gift I got (Because of my parents financial situation we decided to do secret santa for our christmas this year, each was to spend $20. I got Deus Ex: Human revolution from my older brother) Ill get right to it. Its wonderful to know that despite all that suck that goes on in the world and our lives kindness still exists. My day has been made.

Merry christmas TGN. More sincerely this time. Im sure things will be better soon hellsent. I think we all should remember that things aren't bad forever. Positivity is something that is so rare these days.

Wow, I feel so sappy, but oh well. At least I'm a bit more upbeat now.

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE
                                Ho Ho Ho...

Hellsent add me on your Steam.
                                Nah mayne, I'm good, never use steam anymore, thanks anyway, Merry Christmas bitches

Comment

Working...
                                X