The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Yeh lol can't compare to Melanie, she is fantabulous, also whats wrong with 15...only 1 year under the legal age here...

Comment

Don't go there.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
        Don't go there.
        Oh noes, it's teh political correctness police.

Comment

When I see really hot girls, particularly models, actresses and the like I always get distracted by thinking how stupid or shallow they must be because they've never needed to rely on anything else but their looks. What sort of conversation would I even have with them beyond small talk?

Comment

Someone found Crunch's Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
              When I see really hot girls, particularly models, actresses and the like I always get distracted by thinking how stupid or shallow they must be because they've never needed to rely on anything else but their looks. What sort of conversation would I even have with them beyond small talk?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                You're assuming that I'm not attractive or confident enough to get with a hot girl in the first place. I make a conscious decision not to spend much time around people that I have little in common with regardless of whether my baser instincts tell me I should be sexing them.

Is that really so hard to understand? I find behaving like an animal unappealing, but then again I'm used to being around musicians and intellectuals for the most part, not men who are controlled by a desire to seek validation by hooking up with hot girls. But who knows, you might be right and a life of hooking up with girls night after night is really more satisfying than meaningful companionship with someone on my level.

Comment

You're assuming that I'm not attractive or confident enough to get with a hot girl in the first place. I make a conscious decision not to spend much time around people that I have little in common with ...

It had to be done.

Comment

Wow... Personally I'd expect Zips to jump in on Jake_'s side but okay...

Comment

Hm? Oh, I'm not really paying attention to much of anything right now in this thread. Maybe I should actually read the full post from jake or something? I dunno.

Banana.

Comment

Phallical.

Comment

You're assuming that I'm not attractive or confident enough to get with a hot girl in the first place. I make a conscious decision not to spend much time around people that I have little in common with regardless of whether my baser instincts tell me I should be sexing them.

Is that really so hard to understand? I find behaving like an animal unappealing, but then again I'm used to being around musicians and intellectuals for the most part, not men who are controlled by a desire to seek validation by hooking up with hot girls. But who knows, you might be right and a life of hooking up with girls night after night is really more satisfying than meaningful companionship with someone on my level.
                          Adaptive preference formation is a funny thing.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                            Funny how well that fits to you, not me. You're presupposing that it's impossible for me to attract attention of attractive women and so I'm rejecting your way of life because I'm inferior, not because I'm superior.

I'm quite sure it's the opposite. You likely can't gain respect of your peers based on intelligence or any worthwhile performance. So you tell yourself that everyone who is better at you than anything else is really just a loser and sucker who can't bang hot women like you. And then brag to your friends about being such a player in order to gain a sense of self-worth and meaningfulness in your life.

Tell me, "bro," why exactly it's so important to you to bang as many hot women as you can in your life? What satisfaction do you get from that?

See, I gain no satisfaction from behaving like a mindless animal subject to the whims and desires of my body. I'm more interested in using my brain, being able to have meaningful conversations with people, playing and producing music and enjoying all aspects of life. This isn't to say that I don't date or have sex with people. But I don't base my life around it like a pitiful dog.

Edit: I feel like you're going to misunderstand the whole point of my post again, Waah_waah so I'll try to make it simpler for you. I'm not actually arguing with you. I'm insulting you because I consider people like you the lowest form of human life. More like a stupid animal who only thinks to satisfy his bodies immediate needs than anything else.

Comment

Hm? Oh, I'm not really paying attention to much of anything right now in this thread. Maybe I should actually read the full post from jake or something? I dunno.

Banana.
                              The negative things we see in others are sometimes the things we hate the most about ourselves, Zips.

*Sigh*

Comment

Someone found Crunch's Facebook

I always get those mixed up.
                                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                                X