• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
    I think every member thought of quoting that hahahaha

*Warning* Graphic content

Repost from last page IIRC, though I'm not complaining rly. Still teh lulz.

Comment

Oh, you're right, just checked, it's in the "Oh say..." thread though ... too awesome to be just in one thread

First Skyrim PC mod I'll get

Comment

I just had my videos permitted for monetization... I am pumped!

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
          Forget that!

Gotta get funky if you want to play Stevie:

nicely done!

also: http://youtu.be/c1QiY0SFmR4?t=22s
          yes?
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent 2.0
            I honestly did think about that quote at the time, but its k now, going ice skating with her soon, cause i'm manly as fuck
            As long as you don't look like this guy trying to skate.

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Haha nah I'm not that bad, I do ocassionally go too fast for my own skill level which ends up with me slamming into the wall, or into some poor innocent child knocking them over.

Comment

If anyone is interested, the Marathon Trilogy is free now for Mac, Linux and Windows.

Comment

So the Cartoon spoof Code Monkeys is now on Netflix!
                  "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Just received a gift from my brother, Rayman Origins ... it's quite fun actually, too bad it isn't on the PC.

Comment

I'm not sure where to post this or how to go about it because I'm new but I thought this might be a random place. I hope you guys enjoy!

-Bull

Comment

If I had a job like this, I would wake up every morning without any kind of complain. Best.Job.Ever.

Comment

"Let's just be friends"

Le sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent 2.0
                            "Let's just be friends"

Le sigh
                            Don't be a "nice guy."

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                              Don't be a "nice guy."
                              How not to be a "Nice guy"

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                                How not to be a "Nice guy"
                                Stop thinking that if you pretend to be nice to a girl she'll want you inside of her. That's disingenuous for one thing, just stupid, and doesn't work. You're not being nice for the sake of being a good person, but just to get a girl's attention. I'm nice to people, not just girls, all the time (i.e. open doors, talk politely) particularly my friends. Whether they're male or female I do nice things for friends when I get the chance, but not excessively. Being nice isn't the same as being a "nice guy." People who describe themselves as nice guys aren't actually nice. They're fucking douchebags almost as much as the douchebags.

Just be normal. If you see a girl you like get to know her and then ask her out for coffee or something. I don't really date a lot of people or the whole cold approach/meeting people at bars/whatever. If there's a girl I get to know and I like I ask her out and go from there. It's really not complicated, guys...

Capisce?

Comment

Working...
                                X