• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

I'm sad now

Comment

The plot thickens: "Japanese engineer Masashi Goto, who helped design the containment vessel for Fukushima's reactor core, says the design was not enough to withstand earthquakes or tsunamis and the plant's builders, Toshiba, knew this."
      Factor in a large explosion.

Oh yea, I have an obsession with the Chernobyl disaster, the events that occurred and the way it was handled along with the current status of the sarcophagus are fascinating to read about and watch. This is why I'm obsessed with the Japan crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
        even moar!??!?
        Not you Jimy

Originally posted by groundedzero
        I'm sad now
        Dont be sad, just be careful with the noobs. They are sensitive. You dont have to agree with them, but attacking them with insults is crazy. And I am talking general here, not anyone specific and not just you Grounded. Yeah, that clan was overbearing. They were trying to show strength in numbers, but they werent the first clan to do that and they wont be the last one either.

If you think a group is being spammy or dumb, report the posts or send me/a mod a PM to keep an eye on them.

Anyway, Its all over and we just need to move on.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          Its all over and we just need to move on.

Crunch
          what exactly happened when i was sleeping and at college?

Comment

Aye, aye, Cptain! :salute:

Comment

What the hell is this "Internet" you keep jabbering on about?

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                What the hell is this "Internet" you keep jabbering on about?
                The largest database of Pr0n collected ever.

Comment

Nope, Kim Jung Il holds the title for that one

Comment

Now they say the reactor containment is damaged, it's going to get worse. This means loss of pressure which means bad things.

Comment

Third explosion, possible radiation leak. If there is a big disaster there is chance of a radioactive cloud, this is almost worst case scenario, the could would not reach the UK provided the wind blows in the right direction which it is at the moment. The worst case scenario is similar, if the core gets to hot the water will instantly flash to steam causing a massive explosion essentially 1986 Chernobyl hundreds and thousand die in Japan. Their government is down playing it. Japan have asked for help from nuclear experts..

You know what it means when they fold and ask for experts? Its to damn late.

Comment

Man Hendrix, are you reading other sources? The stuff I am reading and seeing on US TV isnt that severe. And believe me, the US media wants this thing to blow up, so if they are in the hoping stage, then it cant be that bad yet.

Crunch

Comment

No I just know that's what happens to a nuclear reactor when it gets to hot.

But there was a third explosion and they say the bottom of one of the reactors may be damaged, they have evacuated non essential people, which means it's going wrong.

If they can control it, that's great but It sounds like they are failing. There is no way we can know how much damage the third explosion did but if its like the second I can't see it going well.

Comment

I think its time to drop it into the sea. Its close enough to it, it shouldnt be an issue.

Seriously though, for a nuclear plant that was built 40 years ago, it took a lot of a beating in a short amount of time and is still holding together, though not for much longer.

Crunch

Comment

yea, true, forth explosion today, experts think they have lost control of the situation.

Comment

I LOVE EA.

Originally posted by Me
                                Hey guys I just found my Battlefield 2 CD and wanted to install and play the game, but then I realised that I no longer have the cover, so I have no CD key. Is there any way for me to get it back? There is some sort of a code on the CD itself, but it's not the CD key. The code is *code* if that's of any help.
                                Originally posted by EA Support
                                Hi,

Thank you for providing us the information.

As per your concern I have gone ahead and entitled the game to your EA Download Manager as we do not have the code for the BF2 game separately. I would request you to please uninstall your previous installed game from your PC manually. Once you are through, please download the game from EA Download Manager and try to play using the below given code.

BF2 Complete Collection:*code*.

To install the EA Download Manager please visit the link mentioned below.

*link*

I hope this way your issue will be resolved now.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Thank you,

Abdiel
                                EA Online Support.

Comment

Working...
                                X